Will Ngnannou vs fury be a Rocky 1 fight but flipped?

I rest my case , you can't read .

Even when I explicitly explain to you that it's also one person bring the champ and the other a nobody in the sport, you still say I made only two points .

And again , I never said that Fury is identical to creed , but he has an outboxer element to him, so you disagree?

And what have you seen from Francis that you think he has no smilarities to Rockey ?

Again similar not identical.

Fury has ZERO similarities to Creed, and Ngannou has even less similarities to Rocky, holy shit what a bad take. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Fury has ZERO similarities to Creed, and Ngannou has even less similarities to Rocky, holy shit what a bad take. You have no idea what you are talking about.
I agree that Fury is more versatile but often he fights long behind the jab. If you want to deny that then clearly you have no clue or you just want to appease your ego.

What you are isn't exactly flattering to put it mildly but that goes without saying. I'm in my mid 40s. I imagine you're half my age if that.
Sorry but for a man in his mid 40s to give someone the middle finger and name call when disagreed with in a kindergarten manner is really really sad.

Sorry but for a man in his mid 40s to give someone the middle finger and name call when disagreed with in a kindergarten manner is really really sad.
You didn't like getting the finger? It's built-in to the forum. You're annoying so I thought it'd be funny to flip you the bird.

Pathetic is obsessing about race. I also never stated that I was 45 I said mid 40s. That would mean between the age of 44–46 years old.
The only obsessing about race is you and as a white guy in Philly maybe there is some history there.

What's the average of 44 and 46 genius ?

Fury = master boxer, undefeated lineal champ with a big mouth

Ngannou = unproven slugger, humble and likable, with a rags to riches story

Seem pretty creed/rocky like to me.

The only obsessing about race is you and as a white guy in Philly maybe there is some history there.

What's the average of 44 and 46 genius ?
This thread of yours has already been mocked. That rarely happens around here unless the TS is a joke. I don't live in Philly. You're batting 0/2 right now. What's the average of 44 and 46? The answer is 45 which isn't my age. I wasn't aware that you were a statistician.

Fury = master boxer, undefeated lineal champ with a big mouth

Ngannou = unproven slugger, humble and likable, with a rags to riches story

Seem pretty creed/rocky like to me.
Fury is fairly crafty and has boxing ability but he's no master boxer. Usyk, on the other hand, is and he'll show it in their fight. He was the best heavyweight boxer in the world on the amateur circuit years before he even hit the pro ranks.

This thread of yours has already been mocked. That rarely happens around here unless the TS is a joke. I don't live in Philly. You're batting 0/2 right now. What's the average of 44 and 46? The answer is 45 which isn't my age. I wasn't aware that you were a statistician.
I don't give a shit if you or anyone else mocks the thread , I am just having fun mocking you and your baseless assertions.

So I was off by one year , if you are 44 still doesn't change the fact that you are petty and childish for your age and even worst if you are 46.

So you live somewhere in Pennsylvania, still some history with race.

Just take your loss and stop embarrassing yourself , I can do this all day.

Fury is fairly crafty and has boxing ability but he's no master boxer. Usyk, on the other hand, is and he'll show it in their fight. He was the best heavyweight boxer in the world on the amateur circuit years before he even hit the pro ranks.
Yup the tall fighter who often fights long behind a jab , and is undefeated is not a master boxer , you are so fucking clueless and I presume you think you are a boxing expert based on your ridiculous avatar.

Yup the tall fighter who often fights long behind a jab , and is undefeated is not a master boxer , you are so fucking clueless and I presume you think you are a boxing expert based on your ridiculous avatar.

As much as you tried to make Kov look bad with this reply, you've only added to your resume of cluelessness even further. Now based on your statement i can look at all the undefeated guys in boxing who fight behind a jab and call them "master boxers". This changes my whole perspective on boxing, thanks for the mind-blowing insight.

Also, Kov's AV is an inside joke so that attempted jab was a miss i'm afraid.

As much as you tried to make Kov look bad with this reply, you've only added to your resume of cluelessness even further. Now based on your statement i can look at all the undefeated guys in boxing who fight behind a jab and call them "master boxers". This changes my whole perspective on boxing, thanks for the mind-blowing insight.

Also, Kov's AV is an inside joke so that attempted jab was a miss i'm afraid.
Are you back again ? What's the matter your boy can't fend for himself ?

So what is your definition of a master boxer? Please educate me.

Are you back again ? What's the matter your boy can't fend for himself ?

So what is your definition of a master boxer? Please educate me.

Now you want me to explain stuff to you like a child after you literally shit the bed?

Undefeated and fights behind a jab = certified master boxer. I've heard some dumb shit in my time but that ranks near the top, though it's still behind a poster from this forum saying "Choco isn't impressive" and "Beterbiev is a nobody". Keep it up though and i'm sure you can come up with equally retarded and uneducated statements.

<Dany07>

Now you want me to explain stuff to you like a child after you literally shit the bed?

Undefeated and fights behind a jab = certified master boxer. I've heard some dumb shit in my time but that ranks near the top, though it's still behind a poster from this forum saying "Choco isn't impressive" and "Beterbiev is a nobody". Keep it up though and i'm sure you can come up with equally retarded and uneducated statements.

<Dany07>
No I am making you explain it to me like you are the little kid so that you can see how full of shit YOU are.

And of course you fail, you divert by mocking mine and other peoples definition but you can't even come up with your own.

Another sad knucklehead who can neither read nor argue.

No I am making you explain it to me like you are the little kid so that you can see how full of shit YOU are.

And of course you fail, you divert by mocking mine and other peoples definition but you can't even come up with your own.

Another sad knucklehead who can neither read nor argue.

I'll ask nice and simply so you can stop to think how dumb the statement you made is... you said if someone boxes behind the jab and is undefeated they are a "master boxer" correct?

With that statement you are implying the following by default whether you intentionally meant to or not -

• Any professional boxer in any division who works from behind a jab and hasn't lost is a "master boxer" regardless of their standing in said division or the level of comp they've faced thus far.
  • If a boxer doesn't work from behind their jab, undefeated or not, they cannot be considered a "master boxer".
  • If a boxer works from behind their jab and is undefeated but then loses their undefeated record they are no longer a "master boxer".

If you read what i've just posted and aren't thinking the following then all you're doing is proving without a shadow of a doubt that you don't watch boxing - "ah yes, my logic was a tad flawed. You can be a master boxer without working from behind a jab while also suffering a few losses, i didn't quite think that one through".

No excuses, just admit you made a dumb statement in the heat of the moment. Don't say "i didn't mean it like that". I know you'll let the excuses flow as that's what trolls do on this site. Regardless I'll be waiting and you'll have my respect if you admit your mistake.

I don't give a shit if you or anyone else mocks the thread , I am just having fun mocking you and your baseless assertions.

So I was off by one year , if you are 44 still doesn't change the fact that you are petty and childish for your age and even worst if you are 46.

So you live somewhere in Pennsylvania, still some history with race.

Just take your loss and stop embarrassing yourself , I can do this all day.
LOL at this shit.
Fury is only officially undefeated. Now go watch the first McDermott fight and tell me he won that. But I'm the one that's clueless? BTW master boxers don't get hit as often or as flush as Fury does. They avoid the types of bombs Fury has tasted repeatedly in his career. They're also more accurate with their shots. It's easy to look like you're a master boxer when you literally have all of the physical advantages over your opponents and yet Fury still manages to hit the canvas fairly often. I'm not the guy in my AV so now you've gone 0/3. You were wrong about my age, where I live, and my AV. Why? You assume too much.

I'll ask nice and simply so you can stop to think how dumb the statement you made is... you said if someone boxes behind the jab and is undefeated they are a "master boxer" correct?

With that statement you are implying the following by default whether you intentionally meant to or not -

• Any professional boxer in any division who works from behind a jab and hasn't lost is a "master boxer" regardless of their standing in said division or the level of comp they've faced thus far.
  • If a boxer doesn't work from behind their jab, undefeated or not, they cannot be considered a "master boxer".
  • If a boxer works from behind their jab and is undefeated but then loses their undefeated record they are no longer a "master boxer".

If you read what i've just posted and aren't thinking the following then all you're doing is proving without a shadow of a doubt that you don't watch boxing - "ah yes, my logic was a tad flawed. You can be a master boxer without working from behind a jab while also suffering a few losses, i didn't quite think that one through".

No excuses, just admit you made a dumb statement in the heat of the moment. Don't say "i didn't mean it like that". I know you'll let the excuses flow as that's what trolls do on this site. Regardless I'll be waiting and you'll have my respect if you admit your mistake.

I never said that the only reason that he is a master boxer is because he fights behind the jab and is undefeated. I was responding to you buddy and brought up a couple of reasons why I thought Fury is one .

Usually when you fight behind a jab and exhibit good distance control, you must possess decent technical ability as a boxer.l and Fury has proven that he does have that ability event though at times he uses his physical advantage to overpower the opponent closer in the pocket.

So in my definition, technical ability + undefeated makes you a master boxer.

Now you still have not told me what your definition of a master boxer is and the only thing that I concede is that my definition and yours are not the same.

When you finally do, dropping the toxic language ,we can a civilized debate.

Back