Will Ngnannou vs fury be a Rocky 1 fight but flipped?

rstringer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
By flipped I mean , now we have a tall , white champ who fights from the distance against a black slower but powerful slugger who needs to get inside to deliver a KO punch.

Also , I don't think the fight will end up like in the movie were Rocky is close to winning at the end. I think that at best Francis will be beaten up until the end with the possibility of being KOed before that.

Thoughts?

Only a month away...And doubt it, its not like boxing doesnt have a powerful puncher, Fury beat Wilder 3 times who is a better boxer than Ngannou.

Only a month away...And doubt it, its not like boxing doesnt have a powerful puncher, Fury beat Wilder 3 times who is a better boxer than Ngannou.
That's my point exactly, it ain't ending like Rockey one.

By flipped I mean , now we have a tall , white champ who fights from the distance against a black slower but powerful slugger who needs to get inside to deliver a KO punch.

Also , I don't think the fight will end up like in the movie were Rocky is close to winning at the end. I think that at best Francis will be beaten up until the end with the possibility of being KOed before that.

Thoughts?

I reckon Ngannou gasses from fanning air by round 3 and gets knocked out, so no it will be nothing like Rocky 1

So by "flipped" you mean just the race is flipped?

Why not just say, it's just like Rocky

Except that it's nothing like Rocky, Fury is nothing like Creed (who was based on Ali) and Ngannou is nothing like Rocky (whose boxing style is like a confused Rocky Marciano and his story was Chuck Wepner)

The only thing Rocky-like is that Fury picked Ngannou sort of like Creed picked Rocky, for a spectacle more than a real fight

So by "flipped" you mean just the race is flipped?

Why not just say, it's just like Rocky

Except that it's nothing like Rocky, Fury is nothing like Creed (who was based on Ali) and Ngannou is nothing like Rocky (whose boxing style is like a confused Rocky Marciano and his story was Chuck Wepner)

The only thing Rocky-like is that Fury picked Ngannou sort of like Creed picked Rocky, for a spectacle more than a real fight
Not just race , also the ending .

Fury is a bit like creed in that he fights long and from a distance, no?

Not just race , also the ending .

Fury is a bit like creed in that he fights long and from a distance, no?

Fury likes to get inside, throw uppercuts, lean on his opponent, and "brawl" them to death more than anything.

Can't really compare "fighting from a distance" between a 6-3 guy and a 6-9 guy

It's like Rocky 1, but flipped because Network should have won best picture.

This fight is a joke. No way its competitive, just easy money for Fury.

Thoughts?

You literally created a thread to talk about a white guy vs a black guy, could you not just stay in the ufc section with the rest of the crayon eaters?

Back