Will Ngnannou vs fury be a Rocky 1 fight but flipped?

I am going to go extra slow this time just for you: IT WAS NOT JUST ABOUT RACE , ALSO FIGHTING STYLE.

Ironic that you call my thread dumb but then obsess so much about it with multiple replies. Well at least I got YOUR attention.

And yet neither of these two guys have fighting styles like Creed or Balboa, so wtf are you really on about here? Also, the fact you keep saying "it's not just about race" means you intended for it to be partly about race, when yet again i'll spell it out nice and slowly for your smooth brain... nobody gives a shit that a white guy is fighting a black guy in a boxing match, we get that every weekend.

BuT bUt BuT iT's NoT aBoUt RaCe I sWeAr!!!

No.
Ngannou will not make it to

Irrelevant to what exaclty? We are pattern seeking beings, and I saw a pattern which in my mind was interesting and pointed it out. That's all buddy.
Animals also have pattern recognition etched into their brains. Interracial fights in boxing are common. Like @Nova44 said such match-ups are literally on every weekend. There was no need to point it out. Again, extraneous info. Look up that word and then get back to us.

Francis isn't going the distance

And yet neither of these two guys have fighting styles like Creed or Balboa, so wtf are you really on about here? Also, the fact you keep saying "it's not just about race" means you intended for it to be partly about race, when yet again i'll spell it out nice and slowly for your smooth brain... nobody gives a shit that a white guy is fighting a black guy in a boxing match, we get that every weekend.

BuT bUt BuT iT's NoT aBoUt RaCe I sWeAr!!!
You must be really daft to think that similar means identical and even if I got the style wrong , it still doesn't mean that I am putting a lot of importance on the race factor . Please reread thread after the weed wears off.

Animals also have pattern recognition etched into their brains. Interracial fights in boxing are common. Like @Nova44 said such match-ups are literally on every weekend. There was no need to point it out. Again, extraneous info. Look up that word and then get back to us.
No need to point it out but I felt that I WANTED TO.
Why does that bother you so much?

Difference here is that Rocky was a mystery boxer who Apollo chose to fight cause he had a funny nickname. Rocky had a attrition based style much more conducive for 15 rounds than short club fights. Apollo didn't know this he just saw Rocky was a local fighter who won 2/3s of his fights.

Francis is not a mystery to Tyson or observers of combat sports. He was a champ in another sport who can hit hard(something that most MMA HWs can do).

Chances of this fight ending in a split decision is practically zero.

Ngannou will get outboxed. His chin will be tested. KO

It's flipped in that Francis won't be going the distance, but will likely gas by the 5th and start getting picked apart for the TKO

I think Derrick Lewis would be a better black Rocky.

You can have him court Rhonda's fine ass, while she is working at "Dana's" Pet Store.

No need to point it out but I felt that I WANTED TO.
Why does that bother you so much?
Speaking of WANTED TO....
-How can we get you to WANT TO utilize the search function to help contain diherea threads like this to the main Fury Ngannou thread?
-If you WANT TO make innocuous things about race so bad how do we get you to WANT TO post in the War Room? That's the better place for try hards to talk nonsense about people obsessed with race.

Speaking of WANTED TO....
-How can we get you to WANT TO utilize the search function to help contain diherea threads like this to the main Fury Ngannou thread?
-If you WANT TO make innocuous things about race so bad how do we get you to WANT TO post in the War Room? That's the better place for try hards to talk nonsense about people obsessed with race.
The same way I can get idiots like you to WANT to learn how to read which is IMPOSSIBLE!

Back