Will Ngnannou vs fury be a Rocky 1 fight but flipped?

The same way I can get idiots like you to WANT to learn how to read which is IMPOSSIBLE!
You're a troll talking about race for a freak show mismatch. Stop pretending you know how to read. What's next? Are you going to post about which fighter has the worse case of male pattern baldness? Or perhaps you're more interested in their looks?
We don't do that kind of weirdness around here.

You're a troll talking about race for a freak show mismatch. Stop pretending you know how to read. What's next? Are you going to post about which fighter has the worse case of male pattern baldness? Or perhaps you're more interested in their looks?
We don't do that kind of weirdness around here.
As I say you are illiterate and daft if you still think this post was about race .

Wait for your meds to kick in before you post again.

As I say you are illiterate and daft if you still think this post was about race .

Wait for your meds to kick in before you post again.
Your pettiness is showing. Memes is a respected reg around here FYI. He outranks you even in your own thread. Put some respek on his name and stop making weird threads you hillbilly hooligan.

Your pettiness is showing. Memes is a respected reg around here FYI. He outranks you even in your own thread. Put some respek on his name and stop making weird threads you hillbilly hooligan.
You back again last word freak ?

What type of limited world do you live in that you put so much weight into memes and ranks on forums. You are more pathetic than I thought.

Now melt away snowflake....

Lol @ that 1st sentence, then calling somebody illiterate. Lay off the Meth. Return to the Heavies. Complete your GED. In that order.
Lol, I guarantee I am more educated than you.

What does the first sentence say? Summarize it for me highly ranked sherdogger.

You back again last word freak ?

What type of limited world do you live in that you put so much weight into memes and ranks on forums. You are more pathetic than I thought.

Now melt away snowflake....
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. What's your fight prediction? Will the black guy or white guy win??

Lol, I guarantee I am more educated than you.

What does the first sentence say? Summarize it for me highly ranked sherdogger.
You're not. You're embarrassing yourself.
Summary = A physically weak & low IQ poster (you) came into the Boxing section. Then he got his feelings hurt. Now he's having a tantrum.

Never go full retard.
Yup good you can copy and paste , so you passed elementary school, you doing better than i thought.

But you are a fraud because you cut the important phrase , " who fights from the distance ...".

So the first sentence included three pieces of information, 1. Champ Vs nobody 2. Skin colour, 3. Fighting style. and not in the order of precedence.

Got it ? Didn't think so.

Also when you read on, assuming your ADHD med allows you to, there is a fourth piece of information, which is the outcome of the fight .

That's called critical reading but in order to master that you need to first learn basic reading , so I suggest post less and read more . Um-k?

The bald guy.
So, that'd be the white guy. I'm just trying to relate to how you view fighters.
Smart comeback genius:

"YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, SO YOU ARE A RETARD".

no worries bud , Sherdog is a mixed ability group.
I knew you were on the spectrum. I was able to infer it from your previous posts.

great avatar. so glad i got to see Slayer a few times before they retired.
and yep, i totally agree with you on Ngannou.
Hail Slayer! Saw them too... 1-2 years before they gave up. Araya is best, so funny but in the same time has that evil inside . Yeah!

Ngannou..... sparr vid - uploaded 10 days ago - i am not impressed by his technique. A lucky PUNCH is all that he have in my opinion.

How much reach has Ngannou? And Tyson Fury?

Last edited:
Yup good you can copy and paste , so you passed elementary school, you doing better than i thought.

But you are a fraud because you cut the important phrase , " who fights from the distance ...".

So the first sentence included three pieces of information, 1. Champ Vs nobody 2. Skin colour, 3. Fighting style. and not in the order of precedence.

Got it ? Didn't think so.

Also when you read on, assuming your ADHD med allows you to, there is a fourth piece of information, which is the outcome of the fight .

That's called critical reading but in order to master that you need to first learn basic reading , so I suggest post less and read more . Um-k?

You made two points in this thread, the race of both boxers and the style you thought they had... within the first few posts your opinion on their styles already had everyone scratching their heads at how obvious it was that you don't actually watch boxing, so then all that remains is your "white guy vs black guy" obsession.

Next time you create a thread, at least try to know what you're talking about.

If you're interested by the way, tomorrow night Wood vs Warrington is a fight between two white guys.

So, that'd be the white guy. I'm just trying to relate to how you view fighters.

I knew you were on the spectrum. I was able to infer it from your previous posts.
I know what you are , what am I ? How old are you man ?

You made two points in this thread, the race of both boxers and the style you thought they had... within the first few posts your opinion on their styles already had everyone scratching their heads at how obvious it was that you don't actually watch boxing, so then all that remains is your "white guy vs black guy" obsession.

Next time you create a thread, at least try to know what you're talking about.

If you're interested by the way, tomorrow night Wood vs Warrington is a fight between two white guys.
I rest my case , you can't read .

Even when I explicitly explain to you that it's also one person bring the champ and the other a nobody in the sport, you still say I made only two points .

And again , I never said that Fury is identical to creed , but he has an outboxer element to him, so you disagree?

And what have you seen from Francis that you think he has no smilarities to Rockey ?

Again similar not identical.

Back