Fury playing 4D chess...

ComfortablyNumb55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fury is a mastermind, as we all know. Very intelligent man. I think he may be playing 4D chess.

Intentionally look bad against Francis, a man he obviously destroys if he cared to. The aftermath? People thinking he's done as an elite boxer. Luring opponents into a false sense of security. Stirring up the betting world. Finding motivation once again to prove everyone wrong. Going in as the heavy favorite every fight feels like a no win situation and even if you win, people will say it was expected. Fury needed to motivate himself.

Fury is going to obliterate Usyk and Joshua.

Ngannou beat tyson....judges saved his ass. What he does now is up to him.

I do think fury beats Joshua. I don’t think he beats usyk though.

Reactions: Ruv
I do think fury beats Joshua. I don’t think he beats usyk though.
LOL yeah right. Dude can't even beat MMA fighters. Parker has a better track record than fury against the same guys and we all know how parker fairs against a real boxer like AJ

lol I don't know about planning it .. but he will beat usyk and joshua .. given he goes into the fights fit and focused .. those are the simple keys .. if he does, he wins

LOL yeah right. Dude can't even beat MMA fighters. Parker has a better track record than fury against the same guys and we all know how parker fairs against a real boxer like AJ

and AJ gets stopped by out of shape short guys.

Fury fights down to his competition. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he stops AJ and looks dominate doing so.
I don't think it'll happen regardless cuz Usyks better than both.

Fury is a mastermind, as we all know. Very intelligent man. I think he may be playing 4D chess.

Intentionally look bad against Francis, a man he obviously destroys if he cared to. The aftermath? People thinking he's done as an elite boxer. Luring opponents into a false sense of security. Stirring up the betting world. Finding motivation once again to prove everyone wrong. Going in as the heavy favorite every fight feels like a no win situation and even if you win, people will say it was expected. Fury needed to motivate himself.

Fury is going to obliterate Usyk and Joshua.
Yeah he is a very smart guy he just looks intentionally dumb as fuck to trick us all into underestimating how much of a coward he is ducking everybody.

4D Chess mastermind over there.

and AJ gets stopped by out of shape short guys.

Fury fights down to his competition. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he stops AJ and looks dominate doing so.
I don't think it'll happen regardless cuz Usyks better than both.
Everyone can get caught if they actually fight good fighters.. especially at heavyweight. He did the rematch and whooped ass. Matt Serra can beat GSP one times in a million as well.

Fury fights down to nobody, nobody wants to take unnecessary brain damage. Unless you mean down on the canvas...because I seen a lot of people put him down there.

Guys what are we doing
Putin is a mastermind playing 4d chess, purposely killing half is army and botching an invasion to lead us all to believe he was smarter this whole time and planning something else like taking a tiny piece of territory which was his whole plan from the beginning no doub. the good ol lanngzambrieg

Most pundits and pretty much all of the fans are unanimous in saying that Fury was just avvin a wee bit of a giggle with this fight.

He carried Ngannuo and made it pretty clear he didn’t want to hurt him.

Indeed, hence why he even used an elbow, because he cared a lot about Ngannou.

Completely delusional fanboy...

Back