Why won't democrats denounce Anti-FA?

Both.

Trump spoke about them.

Congrats on your top 10 placement on the worst posters of Sherdog list!

Congrats on having permanent yellow cards since you pay to keep from getting banned.

Really? Which posters support Antifa? That seems ridiculous, unless they are trolling or something.

Trump spoke about them.

I googled that before I asked, and can't find anybody really talking about them. I'm sure there's something that just isn't popping up, but you'd expect a lot more. That is strange to me, since they seem to be making quite a bit of news lately.

Something I've been thinking about for a while that Mike Cernovich reminded everyone at the White House press briefing:

Why have no Democrats come out and condemned, by definition, a domestic terrorist group that roams the streets like this? From rioting over Milo, to sending terrorist threats to Ann Coulter, to disrupting rallies in places like Portland and New York. They get peoples speeches canceled, physically assault people and at times are legitimately trying to kill Trump supporters. While Black Lives Matter is also a domestic terrorist group, I can kind of (but not really) understand why liberals largely refuse to denounce them as they are rioting under the guise of "trying to make a change." Anti-FA are literally just walking around calling everyone and anyone Nazi's and assaulting them.

Even today, an "alt-right" figure was assaulted in New York and arrested for defending herself. Also today, Paris had riots with police officers having molotov cocktails thrown at them to protest against """"""""""""""""""""""far right""""""""""""""" Marine Le Pen. From the first moment Anti-FA made headlines, you could scour all of social media and any news network and could find almost NO liberals denouncing them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chaos-paris-annual-day-march-10334456

All the while, Trump and his supporters are forced to denounce the KKK, a group that is largely insignificant, tiny, and which no one gives a fuck about anymore. When it comes to the War Room, a few of the good liberals (and trust me, there aren't that many of you) did denounce them, but the usual suspects either didn't denounce them (one of them actually took part in the riots) but tried to equate the Trump supporters DEFENDING THEMSELVES with the domestic terrorists known as Anti-FA.

Is this what liberals have been watered down into? Are they basically like "moderate" Muslims who don't actually take part in terrorism, but a large group of which secretly like what they see?

Do they even know who ANTIFA is? I just found out about those nutjobs like a couple days ago. They don't exactly seem to have much influence other than being dicks in riots.

Congrats on having permanent yellow cards since you pay to keep from getting banned.

Pretty much all of my yellow cards come from Ruprecht who is hilariously biased, so it doesn't really matter. Also, my premium membership ran out. Lol.

Must suck being known as one of the shittiest posters on the entire site while you talk down to everyone who disagrees with you, though.

Really? Which posters support Antifa? That seems ridiculous, unless they are trolling or something.

EmpireShallFall admittedly took part in the riots, and in the previous Berkeley thread we had people like Rational Poster and Fawlty trying to equate AntiFA (a terrorist group, friendly reminder) to Trump supporters trying to defend themselves. Rational Poster referred to one of the Anti-FA members as "a misguided college girl" despite the fact that she said she wanted to assault people and there's video evidence that she was hitting people with a bottle. Also, the first page of this thread is filled with people refusing to denounce them and instead saying "b-b-but the republicans" and shitposting in general.

I googled that before I asked, and can't find anybody really talking about them. I'm sure there's something that just isn't popping up, but you'd expect a lot more. That is strange to me, since they seem to be making quite a bit of news lately.

This tweet and the reactions to it were popular which is what I was talking about. It seems strange to me how not many people are talking about it, but when Richard Spencer just shows his face in public it's a story. Imagine the shitstorm if white nationalists were as big as Anti-FA and doing this stuff.

Pretty much all of my yellow cards come from Ruprecht who is hilariously biased, so it doesn't really matter. Also, my premium membership ran out. Lol.

Must suck being known as one of the shittiest posters on the entire site while you talk down to everyone who disagrees with you, though.

EmpireShallFall admittedly took part in the riots, and in the previous Berkeley thread we had people like Rational Poster and Fawlty trying to equate AntiFA (a terrorist group, friendly reminder) to Trump supporters trying to defend themselves. Rational Poster referred to one of the Anti-FA members as "a misguided college girl" despite the fact that she said she wanted to assault people and there's video evidence that she was hitting people with a bottle. Also, the first page of this thread is filled with people refusing to denounce them and instead saying "b-b-but the republicans" and shitposting in general.

This tweet and the reactions to it were popular which is what I was talking about. It seems strange to me how not many people are talking about it, but when Richard Spencer just shows his face in public it's a story. Imagine the shitstorm if white nationalists were as big as Anti-FA and doing this stuff.

If 50 retards that disagree with me think I'm a bad poster that just means I'm doing a good job.

If 50 retards that disagree with me think I'm a bad poster that just means I'm doing a good job.

I mean, you bizarrely defended Muhammad's pedophilia as something that was normal at the time when the context of the conversation was modern day Muslims worshiping a pedophile. You're pretty fucking retarded.

I mean, you bizarrely defended Muhammad's pedophilia as something that was normal at the time when the context of the conversation was modern day Muslims worshiping a pedophile. You're pretty fucking retarded.

<TrumpWrong1>

Oh I definitely remember this Tweet. He did not mention the group by name though, which I'm still waiting for politicians to do.

Maybe they are trying not to give them credibility by talking about them? I don't know. But I have not personally heard a single politician name drop ANTIFA as a group.

Something I've been thinking about for a while that Mike Cernovich reminded everyone at the White House press briefing:

Why have no Democrats come out and condemned, by definition, a domestic terrorist group that roams the streets like this? From rioting over Milo, to sending terrorist threats to Ann Coulter, to disrupting rallies in places like Portland and New York. They get peoples speeches canceled, physically assault people and at times are legitimately trying to kill Trump supporters. While Black Lives Matter is also a domestic terrorist group, I can kind of (but not really) understand why liberals largely refuse to denounce them as they are rioting under the guise of "trying to make a change." Anti-FA are literally just walking around calling everyone and anyone Nazi's and assaulting them.

Even today, an "alt-right" figure was assaulted in New York and arrested for defending herself. Also today, Paris had riots with police officers having molotov cocktails thrown at them to protest against """"""""""""""""""""""far right""""""""""""""" Marine Le Pen. From the first moment Anti-FA made headlines, you could scour all of social media and any news network and could find almost NO liberals denouncing them.

All the while, Trump and his supporters are forced to denounce the KKK, a group that is largely insignificant, tiny, and which no one gives a fuck about anymore. When it comes to the War Room, a few of the good liberals (and trust me, there aren't that many of you) did denounce them, but the usual suspects either didn't denounce them (one of them actually took part in the riots) but tried to equate the Trump supporters DEFENDING THEMSELVES with the domestic terrorists known as Anti-FA.

Is this what liberals have been watered down into? Are they basically like "moderate" Muslims who don't actually take part in terrorism, but a large group of which secretly like what they see?

Aren't they anarchists? So whys should democrats denounce them? Aren't democrats for "big government"? if so they are opposite of Antifa. Libertardians are the ones that should denounce them.

My guess is you just whant to shit on democrats, becuse you are a partisan hack.

Oh I definitely remember this Tweet. He did not mention the group by name though, which I'm still waiting for politicians to do.

Maybe they are trying not to give them credibility by talking about them? I don't know. But I have not personally heard a single politician name drop ANTIFA as a group.

It was something, at least. On top of that, we have prominent right wing figures bringing attention to it. You'd think a terrorist group in the USA would cause more outcry, but nope. We all know what would happen if the roles were reversed, though.

Aren't they anarchists? So whys should democrats denounce them? Aren't democrats for "big government"? if so they are opposite of Antifa. Libertardians are the ones that should denounce them.

My guess is you just whant to shit on democrats, becuse you are a partisan hack.

I know you're a Swedish liberal so you don't value free speech (or morality) at all, but when you have a group that advocates for restricting free speech and is literally trying to kill people in broad daylight, a small statement or tweet would be a little bit appreciated. Kind of better than pretending they don't exist, huh?

Cuck squad going hard in this thread. "I don't support antifa but those evil righties getting punched is great :^)" Same kinda shit happens with "moderate" Muslims.

I know you're a Swedish liberal so you don't value free speech (or morality) at all, but when you have a group that advocates for restricting free speech and is literally trying to kill people in broad daylight, a small statement or tweet would be a little bit appreciated. Kind of better than pretending they don't exist, huh?

Lol you wouldnt know what morality is even if it bit you in the ass.

My point is why should democrats specifically denounce them when they don't even remotely share there beliefs? (they aren't anarchists)

Anti F made sense when they were beating up skinheads, provided balance. Now that they are shutting down speech they can go f themselves.

THank you, I mean that.

I was reading this and having a hard time putting my thoughts together but there they are. I dont want to denounce them because I was them when I was young but we werent trying to ruin the first amendment we were partying and fighting other idiots and i think things have changed a lot since i was 18

I think AntiFa is wasting time and making people sympathetic to those right wingers they call fascists and its counter productive.

Where was this energy for bernie or even Hilary ? Seems they dont want to be productive or part of the change they want to scream and tantrum til someone else fixes it for them.

Lol at that sig.

Lol you wouldnt know what morality is even if it bit you in the ass.

My point is why should democrats specifically denounce them when they don't even remotely share there beliefs? (they aren't anarchists)

Hey retard, did you miss the whole thing where Trump was forced to disavow the KKK and other fringe, irrelevant groups non stop every other day? Meanwhile, we have a group that's large in numbers and relevant, restricting free speech which is a core principle and trying to kill people in broad daylight.

Kinda seems like there's a tiny bit of a double standard there, huh?

Anti F made sense when they were beating up skinheads, provided balance. Now that they are shutting down speech they can go f themselves.

I think part of the issue here is that the Trump supporters have opened their arms to these skinheads and other supremacists groups, and let them freely mingle in their rallies since the primaries, so it can get confusing if you're a 20 something anarchist.

You cede a fair bit of moral high ground when you're cowering behind Neo-Nazis for protection, IMO.

Cuck squad going hard in this thread. "I don't support antifa but those evil righties getting punched is great :^)" Same kinda shit happens with "moderate" Muslims.

Don't forget "w-w-why should we be forced to denounce them? They don't represent us!" a few months removed from Trump and his supporters being forced non stop to disavow the KKK and other groups people barely knew existed beforehand

I think part of the issue here is that the Trump supporters have opened their arms to these skinheads and other supremacists groups, and let them freely mingle in their rallies since the primaries, so it can get confusing if you're a 20 something anarchist.

You cede a fair bit of moral high ground when you're cowering behind Neo-Nazis for protection, IMO.

see what I mean @nac386 ? Anti-FA are just confused! It's OK to assault skinheads, Anti-FA was probably just confused when they first viciously attacked Milo supporters in Berekely (women included) and burned the area down!

Whyb would it be either party's responsibility to denounce a group that isn't officially a part of it?

Interesting point. Odd how it is the opposite of what you thought before.
So which is it? People should or should not distance themselves from things they are not officially a part of?

Yep. So what that he can't seem to figure out that he needs to distance himself from David Duke or anything associated with the man.
Donald Trump is unworthy of the Presidency.

Like BLM they're very cleverly named organisations with built in straw man fallacies. If you denounce BLM for rioting, they will accuse you of saying black lives don't matter, and anyone that says that is worse than Hitler.

If you denounce anti-fascism it's pretty obvious who you'll get compared to, and the dems are desperately hanging onto their "he's like Hitler" high-ground, as that's pretty much all they have left at the moment.

Back