Why won't democrats denounce Anti-FA?

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Something I've been thinking about for a while that Mike Cernovich reminded everyone at the White House press briefing:

Why have no Democrats come out and condemned, by definition, a domestic terrorist group that roams the streets like this? From rioting over Milo, to sending terrorist threats to Ann Coulter, to disrupting rallies in places like Portland and New York. They get peoples speeches canceled, physically assault people and at times are legitimately trying to kill Trump supporters. While Black Lives Matter is also a domestic terrorist group, I can kind of (but not really) understand why liberals largely refuse to denounce them as they are rioting under the guise of "trying to make a change." Anti-FA are literally just walking around calling everyone and anyone Nazi's and assaulting them.

Even today, an "alt-right" figure was assaulted in New York and arrested for defending herself. Also today, Paris had riots with police officers having molotov cocktails thrown at them to protest against """"""""""""""""""""""far right""""""""""""""" Marine Le Pen. From the first moment Anti-FA made headlines, you could scour all of social media and any news network and could find almost NO liberals denouncing them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chaos-paris-annual-day-march-10334456

All the while, Trump and his supporters are forced to denounce the KKK, a group that is largely insignificant, tiny, and which no one gives a fuck about anymore. When it comes to the War Room, a few of the good liberals (and trust me, there aren't that many of you) did denounce them, but the usual suspects either didn't denounce them (one of them actually took part in the riots) but tried to equate the Trump supporters DEFENDING THEMSELVES with the domestic terrorists known as Anti-FA.

Is this what liberals have been watered down into? Are they basically like "moderate" Muslims who don't actually take part in terrorism, but a large group of which secretly like what they see?

""""""""""""""""""""""far right""""""""""""""" Marine Le Pen

Yeah, someone who left her FN president seat to a Holocaust denier and who very recently downplayed France's responsibility in perfectly documented Jew roundups during WW2 shouldn't be called far right.

because "denounce" culture only exists on the left where they put righties as guilty of association. sad!

Yeah, someone who left her FN president seat to a Holocaust denier and who very recently downplayed France's responsibility in perfectly documented Jew roundups during WW2 shouldn't be called far right.

What about social issues and economically? Is she "far right"?

And let's not pretend we don't know what people mean when they call someone far right. It's basically the "literally Hitler" defense mechanism.

Is this another one of those facts and issues threads I've heard so much about? Or, is this a morality argument that only those on the left make? At least space out your hypocrisy guys.

Is this another one of those facts and issues threads I've heard so much about? Or, is this a morality argument that only those on the left make? At least space out your hypocrisy guys.

To be fair, you did denounce them so I give you credit for that. Although you did kinda hilariously say "the millions of women who were peacefully marching represent the left, not Anti-FA" after, which is funny because they had no idea what they were doing and were unironically putting hijabs on.

I get the basic gestalt of what you were trying to say though.

To be fair, you did denounce them so I give you credit for that. Although you did kinda hilariously say "the millions of women who were peacefully marching represent the left, not Anti-FA" after, which is funny because they had no idea what they were doing and were unironically putting hijabs on.

I get the basic gestalt of what you were trying to say though.
I don't remember a lot of hijabs at all the women's marches just after the election. I'm sure some misguided chicks did that, but it wasn't a central theme, as I recall.

Because they're their Sturmabteilung

tantrum.jpg

Whyb would it be either party's responsibility to denounce a group that isn't officially a part of it?

Whyb would it be either party's responsibility to denounce a group that isn't officially a part of it?
This, and also TS doesn't know the difference between regular acts of violence and terrorism.

All terrorism is deplorable. I'm not a Democrat, but I denounce any violence against free speech.

That said, you push the boundaries too far, somebody will get offended and punch you in the mouth. You're free to speak, but the nature of a statement bears its consequence.

I don't remember a lot of hijabs at all the women's marches just after the election. I'm sure some misguided chicks did that, but it wasn't a central theme, as I recall.
A 'hijab' graphic designed by Shepard Fairey for the resistance movement was one of the "official" logos of the women's march and similar protests, which was professionally printed on a large scale, proudly presented by organizers and the Hollywood elite, here Jessica Biel.
So that doesn't mean that everyone who protested is supportive of Islamic law etc but it's a bit more than single misguided chicks.
jessica-biel-at-women-s-march-in-los-angeles-01-21-2017_5.jpg

I've seen some, like Bernie Sanders, condemn the actions, if not call them out by name. Antifa hasn't really become a buzzword in the mainstream media like alt-right for instance. We can speculate as to why that is. But calling out the behavior, if not the group, is a good first step at least.

Why won't republicans denounce party memebers who think evolution isn't real, the earth is 6000 years old and they know better than the worlds top scientists.

I think they're so entrenched in the "us against them" mentality that they're willing to sell their soul to the devil, so to speak, in order to gain the upper hand.

Then again, they would say the same about the right and the support they get from the far right, racists, or any kind of ists. Whether real or imagined.

This is where mainstream medias obsession of selling a story at any cost got us. Fostering division and demonizing all those who disagree with their narrative. Yay propaganda!

That's not an argument

A pretty decent amount did, especially since it was organized by someone who is pro-Sharia Law, but yeah, I'd say the central theme was "my pussy bites back if you grab it" signs. I have no idea what that has to do with women but OK

lol I know right? Why bother condemning ISIS and taking action against them. Why bother denouncing Anti-FA when they claim to represent what ordinary non-Nazi's think?

This, and also TS doesn't know the difference between regular acts of violence and terrorism.

They're a domestic terrorist group by definition, though. They openly advocate for violence against Trump supporters and "Nazi's" to deter them from trying to speak or even show their faces in public. Please explain how "regular acts of violence" that are also used for political aims is not terrorism?

Yah, Kone, you seem to have a really poor understanding of politics.
You shit the bed with this thread.

Back