Why won't democrats denounce Anti-FA?

I don't know what you're talking about. Free speech people aren't going up to White Supremacist Groups and saying, "Hey, can we stand here with you in defense of free speech?" No... what I HAVE seen happen is that there are FREE SPEECH RALLIES and some White Supremacist people are themselves going TO the rally to join in the protest, but that doesn't mean that the Free Speech Rally is now a White Supremacist Rally.

And quite frankly, White Supremacists aren't a real threat. They are a tiny group with opinions that most people despise. Place those few repugnant people alongside the massive nationwide/worldwide anti-free speech movement by the left... it's no question which issue takes precedence. Most of us ignored the Supremacists anyway, because we know that they're next to nothing. If they want to hide among us Liberty Lovers to spew their rhetoric while we are getting assaulted by ANTIFA, deplatformed on most colleges, slandered in the media and more.... well I am not going to stop defending free speech so I can join the opposition for a second to clean the pipes. Those assholes were never a real problem as it was, and now that we are faced with a real and powerful threat, THAT THREAT is priority. Once that threat is defeated, we will likely continue to ignore those morons.

I think you're incredibly wrong about how racist Americans are and have become. You're also incredibly wrong about how accepted these types of groups have become at Trump events.

Again this isn't a new thing, they've been attending Trump rallies since the primaries. These "muh free speech rallies" just started happening earlier this year and a lot of these groups are playing a much bigger part in their organization than just deciding to attend.

At this point, they're going there looking for a fight just as much as Antifas. And your so called "Liberty Lovers" are all too willing to fight with them side by side.

KONE digging deep. Bit obsessive.
Anyone with political sense keeps distance from Duke.

I didn't dig for anything, someone else brought it up.

"anyone will political sense keeps distance from Duke" is not at all consistent with what you said on page one. Why would he have to denounce him if he's not officially apart of either party? Lol

I didn't dig for anything, someone else brought it up.

"anyone will political sense keeps distance from Duke" is not at all consistent with what you said on page one. Why would he have to denounce him if he's not officially apart of either party? Lol
Haven't I already said several times he doesn't need to denounce him?

Haven't I already said several times he doesn't need to denounce him?

Yeah, when it's convenient for your shitposting. Too bad it's not at all consistent with what you said here:

"Yep. So what that he can't seem to figure out that he needs to distance himself from David Duke or anything associated with the man."

Yeah, when it's convenient for your shitposting. Too bad it's not at all consistent with what you said here:

"Yep. So what that he can't seem to figure out that he needs to distance himself from David Duke or anything associated with the man."
I wasn't aware that distance and denounce meant the same thing.
My apologies, my position hasn't been consistent

Maybe so but it wasn't the responsibility of the Reps to denounce it.
Though any sensible party would.

While what you said is true, he supports someone every election. Only his support of Trump was a big deal.

While what you said is true, he supports someone every election. Only his support of Trump was a big deal.
I recall most everyone he endorsed rejecting his endorsement.
It's like being endorsed by NAMBLA.
Not the fault of the candidate but they're pretty well forced to address it

I recall most everyone he endorsed rejecting his endorsement.
It's like being endorsed by NAMBLA.
Not the fault of the candidate but they're pretty well forced to address it

I don't remember it ever even being brought up.

I think you're incredibly wrong about how racist Americans are and have become. You're also incredibly wrong about how accepted these types of groups have become at Trump events.

Again this isn't a new thing, they've been attending Trump rallies since the primaries. These "muh free speech rallies" just started happening earlier this year and a lot of these groups are playing a much bigger part in their organization than just deciding to attend.

At this point, they're going there looking for a fight just as much as Antifas. And your so called "Liberty Lovers" are all too willing to fight with them side by side.

The right doesn't care that they align themselves with white supremacists. They're all of the same ilk.

The right doesn't care that they align themselves with white supremacists. They're all of the same ilk.

They're in complete denial.

So many of them on here are the not-racist-racists. I think that's even worse if you ask me.

"I'm not racist but if you look at the numbers all black people are retarded"

Those guys. Fuck them.

They're too cowardly to even admit to being racist. They're scared of everyone that isn't their mother.

Last edited:
Shutting down the free speech of people who want to usher in a new era of racial purity in American certainly is a grey area, isn't it?
Who are these people? Milo? Anne C? Random reporters trying to do their jobs? Muslims in Toronto protesting M103? Anyone who disagrees with them?

You're trying very hard to attribute noble qualities to these thugs. And failing.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that distance and denounce meant the same thing.
My apologies, my position hasn't been consistent

lol well of course you did, it was all over the news about how DRUMPF refused to denounce David Duke, and then you lied and now you're playing dumb

I accept your apology for being wrong. :)

Back