Why won't democrats denounce Anti-FA?

Why won't republicans denounce party memebers who think evolution isn't real, the earth is 6000 years old and they know better than the worlds top scientists.
As a Republican, let me be the first to say, fuck those guys! :)

A 'hijab' graphic designed by Shepard Fairey for the resistance movement was one of the "official" logos of the women's march and similar protests, which was professionally printed on a large scale, proudly presented by organizers and the Hollywood elite, here Jessica Biel.
So that doesn't mean that everyone who protested is supportive of Islamic law etc but it's a bit more than single misguided chicks.
jessica-biel-at-women-s-march-in-los-angeles-01-21-2017_5.jpg
They're not wearing hijabs. They're showing that muslim women are American women too. It's different than wearing it and trying to normalize it for everyone.

That's not a denouncement or an argument.
An argument against what, your retarded scattershot assertions?
Gtfo with that shit and come back when you've taken a college level introductory course.
Jesus.

I think they're so entrenched in the "us against them" mentality that they're willing to sell their soul to the devil, so to speak, in order to gain the upper hand.

Then again, they would say the same about the right and the support they get from the far right, racists, or any kind of ists. Whether real or imagined.

This is where mainstream medias obsession of selling a story at any cost got us. Fostering division and demonizing all those who disagree with their narrative. Yay propaganda!
True. Too much nonsense on BOTH sides. Makes me want to become a registered independent again. The only problem is I live in a closed primary state, so I was sort of "forced" to participate in the two-party system when there was a primary candidate I supported. I'm thinking about abstaining from voting moving forward as well.

An argument against what, your retarded scattershot assertions?
Gtfo with that shit and come back when you've taken a college level introductory course.
Jesus.

"Why would Democrats denounce someone that isn't actually a part of them?"

Speaking of retarded entry level talking points

That's not a denouncement or an argument.

That's the standard response for the majority of leftist posters. There's a whole group of them. Some are solid, sure, but most just state conclusions without any sort of evidence or logic. They won't even make an argument and yet feel like they contribute something. I don't understand it.

"Why would Democrats denounce someone that isn't actually a part of them?"

Speaking of retarded entry level talking points
Are you still here?
Get out of your embarrassingly stupid thread

The left today is largely defined by moral confusion. That is why. That is why I dont consider myself a part of the left anymore. I'm content being someone who stands up for enlightenment secular values. If they supported freedom of conscience and expression, they might have a friend in me. Utilizing the ethics and tactics of fascism in order to fight fascism is too large a mental partition for me to ally with.

Are you still here?
Get out of your embarrassingly stupid thread

Thank you for your admission of defeat with your multiple non-answers in a row.

That's the standard response for the majority of leftist posters. Some are solid, sure, but most just state conclusions without any sort of evidence or logic.

Pretty much. I usually think Homer is pretty reasonable so he responded accordingly, but then we get the people who say "this thread sucks", shitpost dumb pictures (someone like Bat Dad would do the same if he were here, thankfully he isn;t) and argue against the literal definition of terrorism. Apparently "Regular acts of violence" done by a group that openly announces they hate what they perceive to be fascism isn't terrorism. Lol.

Thank you for your admission of defeat with your multiple non-answers in a row.

Pretty much. I usually think Homer is pretty reasonable so he responded accordingly, but then we get the people who say "this thread sucks", shitpost dumb pictures (someone like Bat Dad would do the same if he were here, thankfully he isn;t) and argue against the literal definition of terrorism. Apparently "Regular acts of violence" done by a group that openly announces they hate what they perceive to be fascism isn't terrorism. Lol.

You think Homer is reasonable? So that't two things we disagree on. The other is Conor, if I remember right lol. Homer does seem like he has a sense of humor at least.

You think Homer is reasonable? So that't two things we disagree on. The other is Conor, if I remember right lol.

He's OK. Of course I vehemently disagree with him on a lot of shit but I don't think he has bad intentions, nor do I think he's a straight up fucking liar like a LOT of leftists here are.

And yeah, you once gave me the business in the Heavies over Conor, LOL. @Pwent is a Conor fan too. Truce if you see any of my Conor posts in the Heavies, yeah? :p

Hello, my name is Matt. I've been a registered Democrat for 22 years. I denounce AntiFa and enjoyed watching those idiots get punched in the face.

Anti-Fa did nothing wrong.

That line is reserved for Bashar, how fucking dare you

But on a serious note here, I've scrambled by brains trying to think of a single thing Assad has done wrong and I can't

Hello, my name is Matt. I've been a registered Democrat for 22 years. I denounce AntiFa and enjoyed watching those idiots get punched in the face.

<{danawhoah}>

!!!

Thank your for your honesty Matt! If only more people were as brave as you!

Back