Why won't democrats denounce Anti-FA?

I denounce antifa.

I also denounce ice cream headaches, toothy blowjobs, gas station sushi, and overpriced things.

Have I done my duty now? Good.

Fuck you.

(BTW, antifa is some anarchist bullshit. It has precisely shit to do with the Democratic Party or "liberalism.")
{<jimmies}

His limp wrist got the better of him and took the cowards way out. hmmf

Got em though.

I would say @luckyshot got exposed as someone with very low energy if the entire War Room didn't know that already

What about social issues and economically? Is she "far right"?

The American view of "the more to the right we are, the less state we want" doesn't have the monopoly. The various European far-right and/or fascist governments of the XXth century were mostly against economical ideas of the American right.

On social issues and out of the 11 presidential candidates, Le Pen is also the only one to want to cancel the gay mariage law and to weaken family planning.

And let's not pretend we don't know what people mean when they call someone far right. It's basically the "literally Hitler" defense mechanism.

You are aware that some founding members of the FN were "literally former SS"? The Nazi accusation is a stupid hyperbole when used against a random Trump fan, it's not when talking about a party that does gets it's roots from the Third Reich collaborators. We are in 2017 and, though clearly not as much as her father, Marine Le Pen still randomly downplays details of the Holocaust for no other reason than to please the Pétain-loving core of her party.

They don't denounce ANtifa because Antifa isn't part of the Dems.

By that logic Trump had no reason to denounce David Duke, the KKK, neo-Nazis, or white nationalists.

They're not officially part of the Republican party, after all.

They aren't in the business of attacking their own and even less for extremism.

They aren't conservatives nor do they think or act like the right.

I'm still amused by Cernovich pretending to be a journalist. That guy is a clown with tiny eyes.

On topic: Antifa are a bunch of morons. I used to box with people from Antifa and the likes, just a bunch of aggressive people looking for a "morally acceptable" reason to beat people up, really. They dehumanize right wingers so they can rationalize using violence against them. Same old.

That being said, Cernovich is a tool

61dDDVMD2bL._SX260_.jpg

<{CMPALM}>

Lol. It's an anarchist movement. They rioted after Obama was elected to. They're a bunch of dipshits that riot, presumably because they like rioting against the "System" and the "AUTHORITIES"..... MAN

If anyone has to denounce these clowns It should be the parents for not raising them right and the anarchist movements that rebel against Authority.

By that logic Trump had no reason to denounce David Duke, the KKK, neo-Nazis, or white nationalists.

They're not officially part of the Republican party, after all.
Ok, and?

I think Antifas are almost as dumb as Trump supporters.

They're neck and neck.

Happy?

Has anybody on this site supported or refused to denounce Antifa? Or are you talking about Democrat politicians?

Have any politicians, regardless of political party, been speaking out about Antifa by name?

Democrats don't denounce the crazies in their ranks.

You are aware that some founding members of the FN were "literally former SS"? The Nazi accusation is a stupid hyperbole when used against a random Trump fan, it's not when talking about a party that does gets it's roots from the Third Reich collaborators. We are in 2017 and, though clearly not as much as her father, Marine Le Pen still randomly downplays details of the Holocaust for no other reason than to please the Pétain-loving core of her party.

WTF do you know, you're only French.

Le Pen is "the only salvation for France," like the WR right-wingers have been saying for the past weeks. No racist though so stop using that because it's a weak cop-out.

They're neck and neck.

Happy?
In my experience, Trump supporters often are extraordinary smart.
Clinton and Sanders voters very mediocre.

In my experience, Trump supporters often are extraordinary smart.
Clinton and Sanders voters very mediocre.

The only intelligent conservatives I can think of did not openly support Trump.

Some openly opposed him.

Has anybody on this site supported or refused to denounce Antifa? Or are you talking about Democrat politicians?

Both.

Have any politicians, regardless of political party, been speaking out about Antifa by name?

Trump spoke about them.

They're neck and neck.

Happy?

Congrats on your top 10 placement on the worst posters of Sherdog list!

Back