Why don't thais set up their kicks?

A guy who's not from Thailand and should therefore be view as a novelty. More importantly he's better than most of those guys and fights at a higher level.
Cool. Again, I repeat, who is he? It's not the shear fact that someone is non-Thai that makes it novel, they have to have some sort of following for people to give a fuck or just be aware.

A guy who's not from Thailand and should therefore be view as a novelty. More importantly he's better than most of those guys and fights at a higher level.

Does he have highlights in his hair or a strong fashion sense or a pierced ear?

You guys fucking kill me with these conspiracies. This whole trying to hold Muay Thai down hysteria. Now you're taking it to the level that its a racist thing? Seriously? Fuck off ---->

LoL! the hypocrisy from some of you is absolutely hysterical. It has gotten to the point that you can't even bring up the truth in this forum without being attacked by a mob of delusional weirdos who refuse to accept reality

But in this case he would be fighting at an OK level in the stadiums.
But you've already established that everyone knows dick about the stadiums, correct? So how exactly is Kaka garnering attention that would warrant hype?

You guys fucking kill me with these conspiracies. This whole trying to hold Muay Thai down hysteria. Now you're taking it to the level that its a racist thing? Seriously? Fuck off ---->

A predominantly white country with a top 20 population has a massive talent pool of fighters, can consistently put on high quality shows, and the sport itself is ingrained in the culture. Worldwide, how many times bigger would that sport be than Muay Thai? 100 times bigger?

There are plenty of reasons why Muay Thai isn't popular, but race is certainly a big one. You're wrong if you think otherwise.

A predominantly white country with a top 20 population has a massive talent pool of fighters, can consistently put on high quality shows, and the sport itself is ingrained in the culture. Worldwide, how many times bigger would that sport be than Muay Thai? 100 times bigger?
Muay Thai seems pretty fucking popular to the people living in Thailand. It's basically ONLY marketed to them.

Promotions like the UFC market globally that's why they get massive attention everywhere, with a diverse roster mind you.

This has nothing to do with race. Anyone with half a lick of experience in marketing can see that's the problem.

There are plenty of reasons why Muay Thai isn't popular, but race is certainly a big one. You're wrong if you think otherwise.
So a black guy like Steven Wright hyped fighters cuz they're white?

I do think otherwise. I don't think I'm wrong. The proof is in every other fucking combat sport out there.

Muay Thai seems pretty fucking popular to the people living in Thailand. It's basically ONLY marketed to them.

Promotions like the UFC market globally that's why they get massive attention everywhere, with a diverse roster mind you.

This has nothing to do with race. Anyone with half a lick of experience in marketing can see that's the problem.

Bullshit

Football was marketed to Americans and now the NFL goes go to England and Mexico and there are leagues all over. Baseball is global after it was just an American sport at one point. Cricket. You can go on. What these have in common with Thailand and Muay Thai is a large population from the original country and a long history and tradition.

I do think otherwise. I don't think I'm wrong. The proof is in every other fucking combat sport out there.

Lol

The "You're wrong because I know a black guy" response. Getting desperate, eh?

Warman's favourite nonthais are Harrison, Pinca, Watson and Salvador. He's forgotten he even knew who Umeno was once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back