Whos the a$$hole here?

Sounds like you two were fighting already. A couple walking a dog at two am? Not the strongest indication of bliss. What's the underlying issue, TS?

Neither of you are at fault.

I blame it on Nature versus Nurture. You being allergic is where nature comes into play and she was nurturing the kitten.

Just apologize btw, it will give you less of a headache in the long run.

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

She is.

It's your house. You decide what comes in and out, especially stray animals.

She blew up on you and called you expletives. She's the asshole and didn't care about your well-being/allergies.

It's a clear open and shut case.

Sounds like you two were fighting already. A couple walking a dog at two am? Not the strongest indication of bliss. What's the underlying issue, TS?

Lots of people walk dogs at 2am so nobody sees them poop.

Wow, what a bitch...

I hope the sex is good

Does this really warrant an answer? She doesn't sound like an asshole,she sounds like a proper selfish cunt, I've broke up with gf's for less.

It's time to tinder or whatever you kids do nowadays to find a new chick.
Hahahahahaha....Lmao...This post here sums it up. End of thread

She's the asshole. Probably a feral cat that's gonna gouge out your eyes when you sleep so just leave and laugh later when it goes ham on her.

lol @ you having a girlfriend.

You got off light. Ditch the bitch; life is too short. I have really bad allergies too.

The best part about girlfriends is that you're not married to them.

This should be easy.

In her eyes: you put your own comfort over the safety of a baby animal.

Sort of a no win situation. You should have suggested she call a friend to come care for the kitten

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

I love cats so she stayed with me. She said you're an asshole.

The message from your actions is this: I would rather let a kitten die on the streets than be slightly inconvenienced.

You could have just offered to take it in temporarily and look for someone to take it tomorrow. She sounds immature, but you sound immature too. You're just going to get into dumb screaming matches instead of looking for solutions.

Claritin doesnt fix deathly allergies. Im not joking
Blame your parents for giving you an inferior gene pool.

Never had serious allergies so I don't know how bad they can be. Is it something like in that HBO show? Can you put the cat in a separate room and not have an attack?

I think it's just a matter of lack of communication. If you really are deathly allergic to cats, maybe you didn't convey it to her. No reasonable person would freak out over a life-threatening allergy.

She is. If she snaps at you about this, imagine being married and you disagree about something with your kids.

She divorces you. You pay alimony, child support and become a weekend dad.

Have fun, TS.

Back