Whos the a$$hole here?

Blame your parents for giving you an inferior gene pool.

Never had serious allergies so I don't know how bad they can be. Is it something like in that HBO show? Can you put the cat in a separate room and not have an attack?

I think it's just a matter of lack of communication. If you really are deathly allergic to cats, maybe you didn't convey it to her. No reasonable person would freak out over a life-threatening allergy.
Allergies are not necessarily genetic.

Allergies are not necessarily genetic.
You know who don't have deadly gluten allergies? These kids:

se-asia2.jpg

They are also not in the same country and exposed to the same foods, air, etc.
You know who also doesn't have gluten, peanut, or cat allergies?

latest

You mishandled the situation completely.

You should have told her: "We will take the kitten home tonight, but we can't keep it. Remember I'm allergic. We will take it to a shelter first thing tomorrow."

End of story. You get to be a hero and get rid of the cat.

I think you should F5 that bitch. . .

QaPRIpb.gif

And then after you do that, give her one of these. . .

1319215840_mike_tyson_uppercut.gif

Problem solved.

In an argument you can be the correct one and still be the asshole, depending on how you handle the argument.

You mishandled the situation completely.

You should have told her: "We will take the kitten home tonight, but we can't keep it. Remember I'm allergic. We will take it to a shelter first thing tomorrow."

End of story. You get to be a hero and get rid of the cat.

I would agree with you if that was his wife. Since they're not married, it's his house, his rules; and the reaction of the aforementioned bitch tells the tale.

my gf did this to me with a bike

she is the asshole

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

She's the asshole. Reminds me of the time that my girlfriend's best friend from law school was staying in a room at my house for the summer and she went to take the dogs on a walk. She made it halfway down the street before she found a bunch of little baby birds on the ground. This girl picked them up and came home with them and knocked on the door so I could let her in. I took one look at those little things and told her to take those diseased, nasty fucking birds back where she found them and that I refused to let them into my home. No fucking way. She cried, but I stood firm and wouldn't let her do it so she took them back where she found them.

Ain't no way in hell I'm letting some broad bring wild animals into my house. So I'm definitely saying no for some lame ass cat. Cats are outdoor animals anyways. They are meant to roam the streets killing mice, not shitting in a sandbox in my kitchen.

You better not bitch out and apologize or I'm revoking your man card.

The kitten is. Pretty sure it planned this all to get with your girl.

****update******

Ok so instead of quoting 50 posts im just gonna touch on the most common points....

1. There was no argument. The screaming was all on her side

2. The cat was definately not feral. It came right up to her and followed her home over a mile

3. She does not live with me

4. I walk my dog early in the morning because i get off work at midnight. Im in vegas where its hot during the day (already) and its nice in the nighttime

Lol at should take it in for the night, fuck that. Especially if you happen to be allergic. Stray cat is probably parasite/disease ridden as well.

When she turned up at your place you should have simply grabbed the cat and bit its head off.

Problem solved - no cat and your missus would be wet due to you being so alpha.

preview.php

****update******
Ok so instead of quoting 50 posts im just gonna touch on the most common points....
1. There was no argument. The screaming was all on her side
2. The cat was definately not feral. It came right up to her and followed her home over a mile
3. She does not live with me
4. I walk my dog early in the morning because i get off work at midnight. Im in vegas where its hot during the day (already) and its nice in the nighttime

1) Red flag
2) she stole someone's cat. Another red flag.
3) What? If she doesn't live with you, what's the big allergy deal if she keeps at cat at her home? You lost me on that one. I might have to remove Red Flag #1 if you're the one being unreasonable.

Looks like you have a cat thief.

In an argument you can be the correct one and still be the asshole, depending on how you handle the argument.
There was no argument i told her no she screamed and left

Back