Whos the a$$hole here?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

she gives no shit about your well-being, just think about that

Pussy will fight for pussy. Fuck feminism.

Take a Claritin.

If it's up a tree, it's a lot older than 4 weeks old. It's old enough to be just fine, but I've been guilty of bringing home animals that didn't need my help as well.

But the the fact she ignored your well being over a that of a stray cat that didn't need help is pretty shitty.

I blame the Uber driver. Give him 4 stars, that's shit tier for Uber.

Does this really warrant an answer? She doesn't sound like an asshole,she sounds like a proper selfish cunt, I've broke up with gf's for less.

It's time to tinder or whatever you kids do nowadays to find a new chick.

If it's up a tree, it's a lot older than 4 weeks old. It's old enough to be just fine, but I've been guilty of bringing home animals that didn't need my help as well.

But the the fact she ignored your well being over a that of a stray cat that didn't need help is pretty shitty.
Yeah i just googled (insert week here kitten)and she seemed more like 10 weeks old. I dont know shit about cats.

It's time to tinder or whatever you kids do nowadays to find a new chick.
I've had quite a bit of success on PoF.

Not a single day goes by without me getting dozens of views, likes, and messages. The thirst is real.

Tinder is good for getting your dick wet, but the other big sites are better for actual proper dating. I suggest TS starts with Tinder for some fun, and move on to Match or PoF after that gets old.

The only way I could see that reaction is if you're a bullshitter and never mentioned being allergic to cats before.

Otherwise, that kitten did you a favour IMO.

She knows you're allergic, she's just too cheap to buy you an ipad.

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?
One thing that's not clear in your post - Did you tell her point blank (or remind her point blank, in case she already knew but may have forgotten) that you are "deathly allergic" to cats? If you assumed that she was conscious of that when in fact she wasn't, I can see her side of the story. However, if you're 100% sure that she knew of the seriousness of your cat allergy at the time you were having that argument about the cat, then PLEASE don't get someone like that pregnant and be miserable for years to come.

I'm allergic to cats too. It sucks and gets worse as you get older. I probably would have given it a go and brought it back, let her see the adverse effects and hope for a sympathy BJ and steak next time.

As it is, my wife is allergic too and we don't really like cats, so we would have left that poor kitty where it was, as we scurried away, clutching our crucifixes and covering our mouths and noses.

I've had quite a bit of success on PoF.

Not a single day goes by without me getting dozens of views, likes, and messages. The thirst is real.

Tinder is good for getting your dick wet, but the other big sites are better for actual proper dating. I suggest TS starts with Tinder for some fun, and move on to Match or PoF after that gets old.
I'm genuinely pleased for you fella,but I'm old and predate relationship websites,i still have the old school ''they're for weirdos'' mindset,so i'd rather be single.

One thing that's not clear in your post - Did you tell her point blank (or remind her point blank, in case she already knew but may have forgotten) that you are "deathly allergic" to cats? If you assumed that she was conscious of that when in fact she wasn't, I can see her side of the story. However, if you're 100% sure that she knew of the seriousness of your cat allergy at the time you were having that argument about the cat, then PLEASE don't get someone like that pregnant and be miserable for years to come.
Allergic or not, the bitch needs to go.

What if TS just doesn't want pets? She's going to throw a tantrum because he doesn't want to take on the responsibility of taking care of a stray animal? If TS didn't tell us his relationship to the woman in the story, I'd assume it was his bratty young daughter who is mad she didn't get her way.

Back