Whos the a$$hole here?

One thing that's not clear in your post - Did you tell her point blank (or remind her point blank, in case she already knew but may have forgotten) that you are "deathly allergic" to cats? If you assumed that she was conscious of that when in fact she wasn't, I can see her side of the story. However, if you're 100% sure that she knew of the seriousness of your cat allergy at the time you were having that argument about the cat, then PLEASE don't get someone like that pregnant and be miserable for years to come.
100 % she knew im allergic. Her argument was that i should let it stay in the garage. I have all kinds of shit in my garage including my hockey bag and a ton of shit that i dont want cat piss on.

Allergic or not, the bitch needs to go.

What if TS just doesn't want pets? She's going to throw a tantrum because he doesn't want to take on the responsibility of taking care of a stray animal? If TS didn't tell us his relationship to the woman in the story, I'd assume it was his bratty young daughter who is mad she didn't get her way.
I have a puppy that i dont want ot gwt rabbies from a stray cat

100 % she knew im allergic. Her argument was that i should let it stay in the garage. I have all kinds of shit in my garage including my hockey bag and a ton of shit that i dont want cat piss on.
The plot thickens. So she had this belief that if the cat was kept to the garage then your allergy would not be affected. In fact, cat pee can trigger a cat allergy, besides the fact that who wants cat pee on their stuff. But was she putting two and two together? Did you explain to her why the garage was a bad idea, and was she listening to you?

If you still like her despite what happened, and if she has some fine qualities that you don't want to give up at this moment, maybe some time today have a talk with her about what happened...give her a chance to explain, to apologize, and reiterate why you were so insistent on the cat not even being in your garage, like what you told me in your last post. But I'm like other posters on here - I have doubts that she's a decent person.

Another thought, as an aside - Why - if the cat wasn't stuck in the tree or in distress in any way - did she insist on taking the cat away in the first place? Maybe it belonged to someone.

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

She is of course.

Next.

potentially the uber driver.

you better hope he didn't seize this opportunity to play into your girl's anger & slip her the jimmy.

Walking the dog late night (2am) with the g/f and a kitten up in a tree starts purring. My g/f calls to it and it comes to her. She insists we bring it back to the house (my house) and i refuse as i am deathly allergic to cats. She insists. I tell her no, she gets mad, and i end up walking back without her. She shows up with the kitten ( its tiny maybe 4 weeks old) and i tell her no and she yells and screams and calls me every name in the book. Legit never seen her so mad. She calls an uber. Whos the asshole?

You both sound immature. Learn how to solve your problems with words. If you get into a screaming match over some fucking kitten then neither of you should reproduce.

your GF badly needs to become your ex-GF. she seems crazy and not caring for you.

She's easily the asshole in this situation but one reason that I haven't seen mentioned is that how does she absolutely know it's a stray cat? If it was purring and came to her when she enticed it, that's not the behavior of a wary, stray animal. That may well have just been someone's cat they let outside and she was just primed to take it without considering that.

Your dog

The dog should have eaten the kitten.

When she turned up at your place you should have simply grabbed the cat and bit its head off.

Problem solved - no cat and your missus would be wet due to you being so alpha.

Last edited:
Your house.
She's the asshole.
Good luck getting an apology

Pretty safe to say you're not getting an iPad for Christmas.

She was likely worried that the kitten would be killed of she left it to it's own devices for the night (run over, or coyote or hawk/owl etc). When you say "she insists on bringing it back to the house (my house)" does she live with you or was just staying the night? Are you really deathly allergic, or just stuffy nose, itchy eyes pain in the ass allergic? What was her plans for the kitten the next day? Was is with the idea to keep it or just see if anybody was missing it sorta deal?

If it was a one night thing, and it's more pain-in-the-ass allergic I'd probably have put up with it for the night - just put it my basement or something and let her know she's cleaning up after it and it's gone the next day no matter what.

Regardless this episode shows you're not long term compatible anyways.

She sounds stupid to not realise/accept that you do not want a cat. It kinda doesn't matter about the reasons.

If she has a place she can install said cat if she doesn't want you going round there.

Red flag territory imo.

Allergy to bitches doesn't manifest the same, but is no less deadly.

lol, she literally gives no fucks if you die
hqdefault.jpg

Seriously tho, time to dump the bitch.

She literally cares more about the well being of a dumb kitten, over you.

I had to do a double take on this post, I misread garage as garbage. So I was thinking "what the hell? This chick is nuts, she wants to take care of this kitten by bringing it home, then she wants to throw it in the trash? And why the fuck does TS store his hockey gear with the trash?"

She sounds stupid to not realise/accept that you do not want a cat. It kinda doesn't matter about the reasons.

If she has a place she can install said cat if she doesn't want you going round there.

Red flag territory imo.

For sure, if she keeps the cat for herself as some kind of act of defiance that's an official "fuck you" to the TS and its 100% done. She'll straight up skip the iPad.

Back