Who will run against trump in 2020?

Uhhh, why would he have to win a primary when he is up for re-election? Might not run? Are you new to politics or something? And no, winning Texas and California (btw who the fuck has ever done that) is not game over
an incumbent can be primarried and if Trump makes it he will be primarried imo. If you don't think Castro can win Texas we have a difference of opinion he is insanely popular in that state.
please enlighten me if you believe that winning texas and Cali wouldn't take the office, honest question, can you explain a road map to victory for a Republican without either of those states?

it would be an insane road map but not as insane as someone taking both texas and cali to begin with. there will not be a gop primary and id bet everything i own on that. same for a democrat winning texas, JUST FUCKING LOL!

The name Kamala was ruined forever by Vince McMahon. The first time somebody mentions "Kamala making a splash" it's fucking over.

Liking Al Franken more each month. If he can come out of the healthcare committee with results and displaying leadership, he could make a strong run. His lack of ego might not let him though, which is a fundamental problem with trying to find a decent president.

In order of likelihood:

1. Cory Booker
2. Elizabeth Warren
3. Joe Biden
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Amy Kloburchar
6. Kristen Gillibrand

I'm confident that any of them would beat Trump, but who knows. Booker seems like the obvious frontrunner right now.

In order of likelihood:

1. Cory Booker
2. Elizabeth Warren
3. Joe Biden
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Amy Kloburchar
6. Kristen Gillibrand

I'm confident that any of them would beat Trump, but who knows. Booker seems like the obvious frontrunner right now.

None of those worthless bums have any chance so slap yourself. Just because the media spends all day telling you the sky is falling doesnt make it so. Hold the election tomorrow and he still fucking wins

In order of likelihood:

1. Cory Booker
2. Elizabeth Warren
3. Joe Biden
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Amy Kloburchar
6. Kristen Gillibrand

Is Booker the guy whose speech Obama plagiarized? I honestly can't remember who he is.

None of those worthless bums have any chance so slap yourself. Just because the media spends all day telling you the sky is falling doesnt make it so. Hold the election tomorrow and he still fucking wins

Ah.

So you're a moron.

Trump is polling at under 40% approval and, even before his favorability took such hits, Biden and Sanders were both polling at +12 in head to heads with Trump, whereas Clinton was averaging like +3. So long as the uniquely awful candidate that is Hillary Clinton is not pushed through again (which is a definite possibility), Trump is going to have a tough time.

Let me save you some time and craft your response for you: "yeah, those same polls that had Hillary winning? LOLOLOLOL, that's fake news. Polls are fake news."

Is Booker the guy whose speech Obama plagiarized? I honestly can't remember who he is.

I don't know anything about that.

He's a cheesy love and inclusion type of Democrat. Sadly, his ultra-left social platform comes with a distinctly neoliberal and Clintonian economic/fiscal platform.

He also had the most cringey response to the question of whether he would accept Clinton's VP nomination. "I'm already her VP: her vegan pal." Fucking vomit.

Ah.

So you're a moron.

Trump is polling at under 40% approval and, even before his favorability took such hits, Biden and Sanders were both polling at +12 in head to heads with Trump, whereas Clinton was averaging like +3. So long as the uniquely awful candidate that is Hillary Clinton is not pushed through again (which is a definite possibility), Trump is going to have a tough time.

Let me save you some time and craft your response for you: "yeah, those same polls that had Hillary winning? LOLOLOLOL, that's fake news. Polls are fake news."

The same polling groups that over sample the living fuck out of democrats, the same polls that misled people like you into thinking she had it in the bag. His base support is as strong as ever. Keep on dreaming man. Gonna be a rough 8 years for you

The guy I was thinking of is Deval Patrick. I guess Patrick came out and defended Obama for using his lines, so the "plagiarism" angle gets blurred a bit.

Anyway, I don't know jack about Cory Booker and I imagine 85% or more of Americans are in the same boat.

The same polling groups that over sample the living fuck out of democrats, the same polls that misled people like you into thinking she had it in the bag. His base support is as strong as ever. Keep on dreaming man. Gonna be a rough 8 years for you

Care to actually cite those methodological failures, instead of outright dismissing mounds of scientific data by saying "yeah, all that is fake, TRUMP 2020!" I mean, I could supply you specific polls showing Trump's favorability or his head to heads with those candidates, and then you can tell us how the studies were methodologically flawed.

Fucking idiot.

I don't know anything about that.

He's a cheesy love and inclusion type of Democrat. Sadly, his ultra-left social platform comes with a distinctly neoliberal and Clintonian economic/fiscal platform.

He also had the most cringey response to the question of whether he would accept Clinton's VP nomination. "I'm already her VP: her vegan pal." Fucking vomit.

Anyone who uses the phrase vegan pal needs 3-5 years in a medium security federal penitentiary.

What is scientific about over sampled democrat leaning polls? Did you not see what they predicted and how the outcome was different last November? Keep calling me names because you are butthurt over the election, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who will run? Well, probably these:

1) Kamala Harris

2) Michele Obama

3) Caroline Kennedy

4) Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

5) Mark Zuckerberg - Assange said in his Twitter that he'll be an independent candidant in 2020.

6) Joe Biden

7) Elizabeth Warren

But it doesn't matter. Trump is going to win 2020. And HOPEFULLY, Trump, Jr. or Ivanka will run and win in 2024.

How awesome would that be? I think it should be Ivanka because:

1. First woman POTUS ever and would be insanely awesome to see the internal rage and struggle of the leftist feminazis

2. I think Donnie may well have more baggage

3. And she'd make a terrific POTUS with father president Trump giving her friendly advice. Should she need it.

Imagine winning for the next 15 years?

Back