Who will run against trump in 2020?

icecoldvovchanchyn

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I cant think of a single challenger with any possibility of winning. Who can the dems run? Elizabeth "pocahontas" Warren? Corey Booker? Maxine "putin invaded korea" Waters? Chuck Shcumer? Joe Biden? Nothing but tomato cans.

But it doesn't matter. Trump is going to win 2020. And HOPEFULLY, Trump, Jr. or Ivanka will run and win in 2024.

104503727-GettyImages-687902530-joe-biden.jpg

I think it's very unlikely that Trump runs in 2020.

But it doesn't matter. Trump is going to win 2020. And HOPEFULLY, Trump, Jr. or Ivanka will run and win in 2024.

He couldn't even body the sanctuary city question with home field advantage.

edit: I think this a 0% chance they run a white male in 2020. Hopefully they have a bigger cast than the joke that was their candidates in 2016. They didn't offer people much of a choice.

Last edited:
It's funny right wingers think outside of trump they have a candidate that won't be disliked by the majority of the country.

The GOP is in the same shape as the dems, possibly even worse because if you're using trump as your template for a great candidate you're a Fn moron.

In 4 years we'll see the same clown car of garbage the GOP always trots out for the laughs.

Religious wackaloons, anti government dingbats, libertarian crazies and Herman Cain. Anyone remember Michelle Bachmann. Fucking lol

He won't even make a year TS lol

It's funny right wingers think outside of trump they have a candidate that won't be disliked by the majority of the country.

The GOP is in the same shape as the dems, possibly even worse because if you're using trump as your template for a great candidate you're a Fn moron.

In 4 years we'll see the same clown car of garbage the GOP always trots out for the laughs.

Religious wackaloons, anti government dingbats, libertarian crazies and Herman Cain. Anyone remember Michelle Bachmann. Fucking lol
Why didn't Dems win then?

There is no way to know who will run against Pence at this point.

The rock? Will smith? Kanye? Shia leboeuf?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back