Who will run against trump in 2020?

Camilla Harris

That's all you need to know.

She will lose.

Care to actually cite those methodological failures, instead of outright dismissing mounds of scientific data by saying "yeah, all that is fake, TRUMP 2020!" I mean, I could supply you specific polls showing Trump's favorability or his head to heads with those candidates, and then you can tell us how the studies were methodologically flawed.

Fucking idiot.
Why not just post the data from the pre polls of the 2016 election? That way you could just own yourself.

They aren't?
I have no idea, don't follow or know them outside the fact they are pop stars.
That said I would assume the right hates them because they believe artists are liberal nuts and Kanye is black and the right thinks any black person must be a part of BLM

What is scientific about over sampled democrat leaning polls? Did you not see what they predicted and how the outcome was different last November? Keep calling me names because you are butthurt over the election, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They predicted Clinton to win the popular vote by 2-5%, which she did. I believe her popular vote win was 2.3%. In the aggregate, they gave Trump a 15% chance or so of winning, which he did. They didn't give him a zero percent chance. The less likely thing happening isn't evidence of any kind.

So, how exactly is that proof at all of methodological failure?

Of course, you can't supply any examples of flawed sampling or polling procedure, because you're a halfwit. Remember when virtually every single polling outlet other than 538 overestimated Romney's electoral performance? Was that because they were all biased in favor of Romney, and then inexplicably became biased against the next GOP nominee?

You should be banned for sheer stupidity.

I have no idea, don't follow or know them outside the fact they are pop stars.
That said I would assume the right hates them because they believe artists are liberal nuts and Kanye is black and the right thinks any black person must be a part of BLM
Kanye does seem to think white people shouldn't win music awards because you know, they aren't actually artists. I think his campaign would founder on racial issues.

They predicted Clinton to win the popular vote by 2-5%, which she did. I believe her popular vote win was 2.3%. In the aggregate, they gave Trump a 15% chance or so of winning, which he did. They didn't give him a zero percent chance. The less likely thing happening isn't evidence of any kind.

So, how exactly is that proof at all of methodological failure?

Of course, you can't supply any examples of flawed sampling or polling procedure, because you're a halfwit. Remember when virtually every single polling outlet other than 538 overestimated Romney's electoral performance? Was that because they were all biased in favor of Romney, and then inexplicably became biased against the next GOP nominee?

You should be banned for sheer stupidity.

I seem to remember those same polls being alot different, bigger margin than 2-5 predicted for Clinton. And then theres the state polls which were also way off the mark. Go ahead and post the polls instead of more name calling. You just seem so angry and miserable.

I do, yes. I've heard Perry talk politics, and while I'm not really familiar with West, he gets good reviews and sales. Way better at making money than Trump considering their respective starting points, and what he does requires a lot of intelligence. I certainly would not vote for either--even if they were going against Cruz. But smarter than Trump? Yes.

I don't think highly of Gabbard's qualifications, ethics, or intellect.

It's no wonder how you can relate...

whoever runs against him I would like to know so I can start an impeachment campaign against that candidate before they are even President.

So you're already assuming they will beat Trump already? No faith in Trump?

It's funny right wingers think outside of trump they have a candidate that won't be disliked by the majority of the country.

The GOP is in the same shape as the dems, possibly even worse because if you're using trump as your template for a great candidate you're a Fn moron.

In 4 years we'll see the same clown car of garbage the GOP always trots out for the laughs.

Religious wackaloons, anti government dingbats, libertarian crazies and Herman Cain. Anyone remember Michelle Bachmann. Fucking lol

LOL at "and Herman Cain"

Don't think too many ppl are familiar with this guy

Obama+-+Mexican+Sombrero.jpeg

Emmanuel Rodriguez

Pround Mexican American

Back