Who will run against trump in 2020?

I'm guessing it will be Kamala Harris in a pure ID politics play. Not sure how that will pan out in the generals

identity politics pretty much cost them 2016...so i say double down on the insanity, easy win!

apparently someone got triggered by my comments about bernie and cried to the mods. utter cowardice

I'm not defending Trump here, but do you really think that Katy Perry and Kanye are smarter than the business school graduate? Maybe about the music business, partying, and fashion, they've got him beat. Celebrities are generally better off not opening their mouths about politics. Personally, I wish this particular celebrity President had stayed home when primary season rolled around.

Gabbard isn't a terrible option, but a Representative who has only been serving since 2013 has a weak resume compared to many Senators or Governors.

I do, yes. I've heard Perry talk politics, and while I'm not really familiar with West, he gets good reviews and sales. Way better at making money than Trump considering their respective starting points, and what he does requires a lot of intelligence. I certainly would not vote for either--even if they were going against Cruz. But smarter than Trump? Yes.

I don't think highly of Gabbard's qualifications, ethics, or intellect.

I'm guessing it will be Kamala Harris in a pure ID politics play. Not sure how that will pan out in the generals

Harris is lacking in experience, but the notion that her simply being non-white invalidates her candidacy or makes it pure ID politics is stupid and part of what's wrong with the right today.

God I hope it's Maxine Waters lmao

Perry or Kanye are more qualified and smarter than Trump,

Got a solid chuckle out of this.

Hopefully, for your sake, this was just a decent attempt at a Trump jab as opposed to actual delusion. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was the former.

identity politics pretty much cost them 2016...so i say double down on the insanity, easy win!

There are certain behavioral patterns at play here that seem more or less inescapable. I honestly don't think the Dems would be capable of rejecting Harris if she ran in 20. Biden would make it an interesting race. Would turn into civil war by the end

your shitposting as of late is the only sad thing i have seen.

That's not a shit post, it's the truth. Bidens been caught on tape making racist jokes.

This is a shit post.

7mh.jpg

That's not a shit post, it's the truth. Bidens been caught on tape making racist jokes.

This is a shit post.

7mh.jpg

racist jokes you don't say...........................we should hang him then right?

gtfo out with this bush league nonsense

racist jokes you don't say...........................we should hang him then right?

gtfo out with this bush league nonsense

You don't see the irony in the best chance of Dems winning (you know the party that says all white people are racist), is running a guy caught telling racist jokes???

It really goes to show how fringe the rest of their party is to the American voter. They completely neglected "building their bench" as they were certain Hillary would win. Just another example of their failed leadership.

So the democrats, who call all white people racist...

Their only choice is an old white guy, who's on video actually making racist statements???

SAD!

They still don't seem to get this.

Their party's rhetoric is almost entirely racial with a smidgen of tax-the-rich thrown in. They aren't pulling voters with mouth-watering policies like firearm confiscation and gender pronoun laws. They slip that stuff to their reluctant base while branding themselves as the party of post-white America. Then hey run Hillary Clinton. Biden will suffer from similar voter apathy problems.

I wonder if they will go hard on her during the primaries for her "alt-right tendencies":

"Gabbard opposes the US removing Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad from power."

"Gabbard did not join the 169 congressional Democrats who signed a letter of opposition to Stephen Bannon's appointment as Trump's chief strategist..."

"Bannon has described himself as a "big fan" of Gabbard; according to one source, "He loves Tulsi Gabbard," and another source said that he "wants to work with her on everything."

I'm actually a bit confused how someone who appears to be as coherent as Gabbard hasn't switched camps yet.

Its funny that you guys are joking about Democrats nominating an unqualified celebrity when Republicans actually did that and you seem happy about it. Perry or Kanye are more qualified and smarter than Trump, though they and Gabbard don't belong in power and would never actually get nominated.

I can agree that Trump being elected as President is ridiculous. I would have preferred Ted Cruz.

When it comes to your claim that Kanye and Perry are smarter than Trump all I can say is:

<TrumpWrong1>

Trump will not even win the primary, hell he may not even run, oh hell he might not even finish his first term.

Castro will be tough to beat if he runs, if he wins Texas he would certainly win Cali, and for those of you weak in the math department that means the game is over! This must be the only reason I can imagine that the dems aren't up in arms over the electoral college and the bs gerrymandering.

Dems are failing as badly as the gop to be fair though.

I can agree that Trump being elected as President is ridiculous. I would have preferred Ted Cruz.

When it comes to your claim that Kanye and Perry are smarter than Trump all I can say is:

<TrumpWrong1>
you must think Kanye and Perry are straight fucking retarded lol

Harris is lacking in experience, but the notion that her simply being non-white invalidates her candidacy or makes it pure ID politics is stupid and part of what's wrong with the right today.
That guy did not write that being non-white would invalidate Harris's candidacy.

Trump will not even win the primary, hell he may not even run, oh hell he might not even finish his first term.

Castro will be tough to beat if he runs, if he wins Texas he would certainly win Cali, and for those of you weak in the math department that means the game is over! This must be the only reason I can imagine that the dems aren't up in arms over the electoral college and the bs gerrymandering.

Dems are failing as badly as the gop to be fair though.

Uhhh, why would he have to win a primary when he is up for re-election? Might not run? Are you new to politics or something? And no, winning Texas and California (btw who the fuck has ever done that) is not game over

<TrumpWrong1>

I'm surprised that's even controversial. Trump is probably right around average, while Kanye at least is probably comfortably in the top 1%.

Back