Who will run against trump in 2020?

Lol hey if you want to consider the man extraordinarily intelligent, go right ahead. Just keep in mind the fact that he showed support and admiration for Trump when you do.

Pretty hackish response, no? And I'll take that as you admitting that you're defending an impossible position (that one of our most successful songwriters is not extremely intelligent).

The rock? Will smith? Kanye? Shia leboeuf?

I... would probably vote for Shia to be honest. I'd be standing sweating at the voting booth and I'd hear somewhere in the back of my mind "JUST... DO IT!" and I would just do it.

Jaden Smith has this in the bag. How can the president be real if the news reports about him aren't real? He's gonna wear the white batman suit for his inauguration.

1200px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

None of those worthless bums have any chance so slap yourself. Just because the media spends all day telling you the sky is falling doesnt make it so. Hold the election tomorrow and he still fucking wins

agreed, but Booker at least has a chance of winning the DNC nomination. Especially with millennials and Gen Y/X er's with his stance on marijuana.

Elizibeth Warren will reveal she is a transgender native american who identifies as a black gay man and run for President.

Where do you think he ranks?

Kanye is like the Justin Bieber of rap. He is rather mediocre on all levels, but for some reason, like many mediocre talents in the music business, he sells a lot of albums. Kanye has a gift, but outside of that gift he is basically retarded. It seems to apply to a lot of artists where they are extremely gifted in a specific area, but can barely function outside of that area.

lol at you idiots who think Trump will make it through 4 years.

whoever doesn't pander to Marxist anti-american savages. Everyone else is a can and will lose, no matter how badly Trump fucks up

I'd vote for that ticket. I like the cut of Kamala Harris' jib.

I'd take that ticket over Trump/Pence, but it would be the weakest non-Trump ticket as far back as I can remember. Gabbard is the left's Palin, and Harris is a sharp cookie but not qualified at the present time.

Kanye is like the Justin Bieber of rap. He is rather mediocre on all levels, but for some reason, like many mediocre talents in the music business, he sells a lot of albums. Kanye has a gift, but outside of that gift he is basically retarded. It seems to apply to a lot of artists where they are extremely gifted in a specific area, but can barely function outside of that area.

Lots of really brilliant people have tunnel vision so maybe, but if he dedicated himself to the task, he'd certainly be better at it than Trump, though I think it's too hard a job to give to people who aren't experienced. Never argued that I'd support him; just that he wouldn't be as bad as the most unqualified and least intelligent candidate we've had in recent memory.

I'd take that ticket over Trump/Pence, but it would be the weakest non-Trump ticket as far back as I can remember. Gabbard is the left's Palin, and Harris is a sharp cookie but not qualified at the present time.
Tulsi isn't that bad man, come on.

That's fair. I'd need to see some policy to really be solidified behind it, but just off of attitude, i'm not recoiling in horror so that's a plus.

Lots of really brilliant people have tunnel vision so maybe, but if he dedicated himself to the task, he'd certainly be better at it than Trump, though I think it's too hard a job to give to people who aren't experienced. Never argued that I'd support him; just that he wouldn't be as bad as the most unqualified and least intelligent candidate we've had in recent memory.

I think there are limits to intelligence. Somebody may be brilliant in one area, but in the majority of cases that brilliance will not transcend to a different area. Obama is intelligent, but I highly doubt he could have a successful rap career even if he focused all of his energy on rap music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back