Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

I know guys there is no discussion but I just it strange some fans are still making excuses for JDS. JDS got beat up even more and this time finished. Made a lot of $$$ and a lot of tears of joys :)

Did you not watch the last 10 rounds these guys fought? Cain is better everywhere. JDS has better one punch power, but that's it. Cain completely dominated the last two fights, everywhere.

This lol. Cain dropped JDS in both fights and beat JDS everywhere and there is still fans like this saying otherwise lol?

I must concede. Cain is the better fighter, as I feared going into the first bout back in 2011.

However, I do not agree that he is a better striker. He uses his wrestling and relentless pace to suck the life right out of Junior, making it easy to outstrike him. And still doesn't manage to put him to sleep.

JDS can still beat him, though. But he needs to improve his game. Cain's got him figured out.

LOL is all that needs to be said at your post. Cain outstruck JDS in both fights and dropped JDS like a bag of potatos. Keep saying JDS needs to improve his game. JDS is done fighting for the belt as long as Cain is champion (which he will be for a long time).

Seriously dude instead of giving me my AV and sig you continue to be an immature prick.

You're a sore winner. You had since the fight was over to give me the new sig/AV, you chose to mock and be an immature bitch instead.

I made another bet for 1 month off of Sherdog and since you keep dicking me wrong, I have no choice but to honor it without your shit.

I said I will make you your AV and Sig tomorrow (my Aussie time). Wait!

And you will not be honouring any other bet because you will be honouring my bet.

He is a better MMA fighter, but if you think Cain would beat Junior in a boxing or even kickboxing match then you are literally so dumb. Like, there is literally no way his striking is actually better. What do you think he's gonna do, flash the same 1-2 over and over...?

It's easy to claim someone is a better striker based on "oh, they were dropped!" but if you actually look at what makes up their striking games, Junior has his own game while Cain's game consists of kicks with 0 set-up or head movement (and he does get clocked while standing bolt upright in front of people a good bit, see the Rothwell fight), and a 1-2 which literally only exists to set-up takedowns.

He is a better MMA fighter, but if you think Cain would beat Junior in a boxing or even kickboxing match then you are literally so dumb. Like, there is literally no way his striking is actually better. What do you think he's gonna do, flash the same 1-2 over and over...?

It's easy to claim someone is a better striker based on "oh, they were dropped!" but if you actually look at what makes up their striking games, Junior has his own game while Cain's game consists of kicks with 0 set-up or head movement (and he does get clocked while standing bolt upright in front of people a good bit, see the Rothwell fight), and a 1-2 which literally only exists to set-up takedowns.
You dont watch much boxing do you?

Cain could do exactly what he did last night in a boxing fight. Constantly back JDS up, clinch, and dirty box him to shit.

You dont watch much boxing do you?

Cain could do exactly what he did last night in a boxing fight. Constantly back JDS up, clinch, and dirty box him to shit.
lol, I watch boxing all the time and you're ignoring the fact that the threat of Cain's takedowns are what allow him to walk down JDS in the first place-- if he was forced only to rely on his jab and cross, then JDS wouldn't respect him because he has a better chin and heavier hands and would probably land that huge overhand right over the top of the jab very quickly... e.g. what happened in their first fight when Cain gave up on looking for takedowns and actually did try to box with JDS, then lost his belt for it.

:)

ONLY thing Cain is better than JDS seems to be hugging someone against the cage and his pitter-patter punches. When you smack someone with your 'finger(s)', it's going to be swollen bad if it's done 300 times, Cain couldn't knock out nobody lol.

I know guys there is no discussion but I just it strange some fans are still making excuses for JDS. JDS got beat up even more and this time finished. Made a lot of $$$ and a lot of tears of joys :)

Proof or gtfo

I still firmly expect JDS to get way more votes than he should. Cain proved it in the second fight and re-affirmed it last night. But a handful of JDS' fans are fucking stupid. 16 of them so far.

I still firmly expect JDS to get way more votes than he should. Cain proved it in the second fight and re-affirmed it last night. But a handful of JDS' fans are fucking stupid. 16 of them so far.

You think Wandy's a better fighter than Rampage?

ONLY thing Cain is better than JDS seems to be hugging someone against the cage and his pitter-patter punches. When you smack someone with your 'finger(s)', it's going to be swollen bad if it's done 300 times, Cain couldn't knock out nobody lol.

Except 11 of his 13 wins are by KO, dumb dumb.

And all that hugging must have been pretty brutal to send JDS to the hospital.

Back