Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

JDS will never touch that gold again... Cain is just so much better than him

You knew what the outcome of the poll would be !

Are you making a new avatar by the way ? :icon_lol:

Quite a few moments from 166 that could be added to it

So far:

Jeff Goldblum69, Shoguns Prodigy, and SKILLBILL are either trolls or liars

You can't be a true HW champ without KO power

Sorry.

Are you saying Cain has no ko power? Yeah, he doesn't have the one punch power like JDS, but he well makes up for it with volume. Cain has punching power, enough to crack the average chin. Dos Santos chin is just way above average.

I must concede. Cain is the better fighter, as I feared going into the first bout back in 2011.

However, I do not agree that he is a better striker. He uses his wrestling and relentless pace to suck the life right out of Junior, making it easy to outstrike him. And still doesn't manage to put him to sleep.

JDS can still beat him, though. But he needs to improve his game. Cain's got him figured out.

Answer to the poll is obvious... Seems pretty pointless.

I'm gonna vote for JDS just because I like him better and because fuck your worthless poll. Maybe I'll go make a poll "Who do you think won Henderson vs Bisping at UFC 100?"

This is as definitive a conclusion as GSP beating Matt Hughes twice by KO and then submission after his first fight to Hughes where he lost by armbar in the last second of round 1. That said I am more a fan of JDS and was hoping he'd win last night.

At least there's some discussion to be had in a Hughes/GSP thread in regards to their title runs.

In a real fight Cain would have no chance.

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

I voted JDS because I don't like your Cain nut hugging threads.

Seriously dude instead of giving me my AV and sig you continue to be an immature prick.

You're a sore winner. You had since the fight was over to give me the new sig/AV, you chose to mock and be an immature bitch instead.

I made another bet for 1 month off of Sherdog and since you keep dicking me wrong, I have no choice but to honor it without your shit.

You can't be serious

Oh wow..a nuttugger^^^^

Of course this fight showed who was truly better in every facet of Fighting. Cain is #1 and JDS a verydistant #2. FACT!!!!

capnlarge, GrindingANARCHY, Hans Gercmiov, Jeff Goldblum69, phoenixikki, Shoguns Prodigy, SKILLBILL

These guys should go into everyone's ignore list.As should anyone else who is that delusional.

capnlarge, GrindingANARCHY, Hans Gercmiov, Jeff Goldblum69, phoenixikki, Shoguns Prodigy, SKILLBILL

These guys should go into everyone's ignore list.As should anyone else who is that delusional.

Might be time to read your own sig

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back