Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

Hunt did, to an extent, expose Junior's terrible striking defence and his inability to fight moving backwards. Junior proved NOTHING in the Hunt fight to have suggested he could beat Cain. He showed the same flaws as he did in the 2nd Cain fight by moving straight back, with his hands by his waist, getting repeatedly tagged by Hunt.

But you need to understand that the whole debate between yourself and myself was regarding Cain vs JDS. At the end, I was right and you were wrong. Yet you seem to not acknowledge that. I am a nuthugger of Cain but at least I support a fighter who remains respectful and doesn't exhibit cockiness. And at least Cain is the undisputed HW champ and arguably one of the top 3 P4P fighters in the UFC whilst JDS just got beat up BADLY and Koed.

Get out of here buddy. You lost the battle and the war against me.

Hunt exposed nothing but that Junior was the superior striker on his way to a one sided beating ending in spectacular fashion. I certainly did acknowledge that as long as Junior insisted on using the same strategy as the second fight, Cain would beat him. I even said it before the third fight. Where that differs is I don't live in a state of denial as you do while you constantly parrot Junior can never defeat Cain when in actuality he already did and can most certainly do it again if he works on his footwork and cardio.

Yes you are a nuthugger of Cain and I am a nuthugger of Dos Santos. What you don't seem to get is, I don't make fun of you for being a Cain nuthugger because I fully understand he is your fighter. Just as I will back Junior until the day he retires, you will back Cain. That's and I get it. What I make fun of is how you continually cry about everything Dos Santos says and does and take some kind of strange personal offense to it and take every single turn to attack and harass fans of Dos Santos, simply for doing the exact same as you.

Cain is an absolutely great fighter. You, however, have got to be his absolute worst fan. However, dont let me tell you to stop maintaining the same level of cockiness you accuse Junior of having for something you didn't accomplish. Once again, I find it hilarious.

Hunt exposed nothing but that Junior was the superior striker on his way to a one sided beating ending in spectacular fashion. I certainly did acknowledge that as long as Junior insisted on using the same strategy as the second fight, Cain would beat him. I even said it before the third fight. Where that differs is I don't live in a state of denial as you do while you constantly parrot Junior can never defeat Cain when in actuality he already did and can most certainly do it again if he works on his footwork and cardio.

Yes you are a nuthugger of Cain and I am a nuthugger of Dos Santos. What you don't seem to get is, I don't make fun of you for being a Cain nuthugger because I fully understand he is your fighter. Just as I will back Junior until the day he retires, you will back Cain. That's and I get it. What I make fun of is how you continually cry about everything Dos Santos says and does and take some kind of strange personal offense to it and take every single turn to attack and harass fans of Dos Santos, simply for doing the exact same as you.

Cain is an absolutely great fighter. You, however, have got to be his absolute worst fan. However, dont let me tell you to stop maintaining the same level of cockiness you accuse Junior of having for something you didn't accomplish. Once again, I find it hilarious.

I wouldn't waste your time arguing with him mate. It's exactly what he wants. The vast majority of Sherdog dislike him. Fittingly.

Werdum will get destroyed within a round by Cain. Barnett is a tough fight for Cain but I think Cain will beat him. Out of everyone in the HW Division, the toughest fights remaining for Cain are Barnett and Miocic.

We've never seen Cain face someone like Werdum though who's happy fighting off of his back, pretty much his entire career(minus the first JDS fight) has been fought on the front foot and he has been taken down a few times.

Werdum isnt clueless standing either like say Maia.

No time to respond to this funny post of yours.

All I will have the time to say is LOOOOL
cigano_mma_fabiocosta.jpg

I wouldn't waste your time arguing with him mate. It's exactly what he wants. The vast majority of Sherdog dislike him. Fittingly.

Who dislikes me? And lol at you being from Australia too. Why don't you stick to NRL or Cricket instead

Lol brilliant argument son. You really showed me.

Bro, if I honestly was you, I would have left Sherdog. You refused to make an account bet with me on Sherdog. You avoided EVERY single bet I proposed to you. Yet you continued to make posts that "JDS will KO Cain" and you continued to make picks on the polls stating JDS will win via KO.

Your AV was of JDS and surprisingly, your Sig still remains JDS's line. Now you try and personally attack me when you favourite fighter got MAULED. Absolutely destroyed. You said Cain couldn't KO JDS and he did. The fight should have been stopped in the third round. JDS was done there.

Bro, I have NEVER seen such savage and brutal beatings worse than what Cain did to JDS twice. It is even hard for me to try and figure out which beating was worse: the 2nd fight or the 3rd.

Lol, you clearly lost the war with me and you were scared to make any bet with me right from the outset. Accordingly, I made my bet with GrindingAnarchy and now he is off Sherdog lol.

Refrain from letting your fingers type anything to me or regarding me.

JDS is done and so are you.

Bro, if I honestly was you, I would have left Sherdog. You refused to make an account bet with me on Sherdog. You avoided EVERY single bet I proposed to you. Yet you continued to make posts that "JDS will KO Cain" and you continued to make picks on the polls stating JDS will win via KO.

Your AV was of JDS and surprisingly, your Sig still remains JDS's line. Now you try and personally attack me when you favourite fighter got MAULED. Absolutely destroyed. You said Cain couldn't KO JDS and he did. The fight should have been stopped in the third round. JDS was done there.

Bro, I have NEVER seen such savage and brutal beatings worse than what Cain did to JDS twice. It is even hard for me to try and figure out which beating was worse: the 2nd fight or the 3rd.

Lol, you clearly lost the war with me and you were scared to make any bet with me right from the outset. Accordingly, I made my bet with GrindingAnarchy and now he is off Sherdog lol.

Refrain from letting your fingers type anything to me or regarding me.

JDS is done and so are you.

You're typing a lot but you aren't saying anything.

Werdum will get destroyed within a round by Cain. Barnett is a tough fight for Cain but I think Cain will beat him. Out of everyone in the HW Division, the toughest fights remaining for Cain are Barnett and Miocic.

LOL @ Miocic. The guy was KO'd by Struve not to long ago.

And when you gonna start saying 'in my opinion'? Because obviously your opinions aren't facts, and get Cains nuts out of your mouth.

LOL @ Miocic. The guy was KO'd by Struve not to long ago.

And when you gonna start saying 'in my opinion'? Because obviously your opinions aren't facts, and get Cains nuts out of your mouth.

Everything that everyone says on sherdog is their opinion doofus. Why would I keep saying in my opinion. No real need. Pretty obvious something is my opinion.

But don't worry, my opinions are facts anyways. I am always right :)

Voted JDS just because this is a really stupid and obvious poll. That'll teach you for wasting my time!

Voted JDS just because this is a really stupid and obvious poll. That'll teach you for wasting my time!

It's ok. You'll just be clowned upon and your name will forever, be enshrined on the poll results. That is embarrassing.

I was wondering "WTF, is this really up for debate?" And then I saw 594 to 50 for Velasquez.

Someone needs to send JDS this poll. Poor guy has brain damage. Very surprised that 52 people voted for JDS.

Back