Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

YesYesYes88

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thread title says it all. Who is the better fighter?

IMO, Cain is better than JDS in every single facet. Boxing, Kicking boxing, clinch, ground you name it. Cain dropping JDS in both fights is no fluke.

Thread title says it all. Who is the better fighter?

IMO, Cain is better than JDS in every single facet. Boxing, Kicking boxing, clinch, ground you name it. Cain dropping JDS in both fights is no fluke.

Cain is better.

But you and SUPERCHARGED are assholes.

If you even have to ask you should be taken out back and shot with a riot shotgun

Wow... c'mon man.

The trilogy is complete... who won the trilogy?

Yea, nuff said.

Last edited:
Umm Cain is better, but I don't get what your talking about with the better boxer kickboxer... If Cain would have just stood with Junior he probably would have been knocked out. You could tell Cain respected Juniors striking in the fact that he kept the fight in the clinch most of the time, even when he had junior hurt.

This is as definitive a conclusion as GSP beating Matt Hughes twice by KO and then submission after his first fight to Hughes where he lost by armbar in the last second of round 1. That said I am more a fan of JDS and was hoping he'd win last night.

Silly thread. Cain proved himself better and I'm a JDS fan.
I still think he's a better striker though.

should there even be a discussion?

a 1min-in flash KO is not better than 50 minutes of getting beaten up

Cain has won 10 rounds to 1, and has finished this time. It is clear that he is the better fighter. Granted if they fought again, you would be a fool to count JDS out completely. Is this poll really necessary, or an attempt to brag?

Umm Cain is better, but I don't get what your talking about with the better boxer kickboxer... If Cain would have just stood with Junior he probably would have been knocked out. You could tell Cain respected Juniors striking in the fact that he kept the fight in the clinch most of the time, even when he had junior hurt.

Did you not watch the last 10 rounds these guys fought? Cain is better everywhere. JDS has better one punch power, but that's it. Cain completely dominated the last two fights, everywhere.

You can't be a true HW champ without KO power

Sorry.

I think I must be missing something here.

Troll poll and I got trolled because I voted.

You can't be a true HW champ without KO power

Sorry.

He floored Big Foot. JDS has a hell of a chin and Cain was throwing accumulation the entire fight other than that overhand right.

Seriously man, you are just being annoying now. Cain proved what he needed to prove last night. At this point you are just trying to start shit with the JDS fans.

Back