Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

Cain obviously.

Anyone who votes for JDS are delusional or just Brazilian.

Cain has a much better gameplan, but I think with a better team and coaching, JDS could still win a fourth fight. He had amazing TDD and Cain didn't want a pure stand-up fight initially. He backs up too much and lets Cain take it to him. I think he's probably gonna be mentally defeated any time he faces Cain again as well.

My bad

I read who will become the better fight after this

I knew Cain was the better fighter even when he got knocked out in the first fight.

I've supported him the entire time.....and yes I shall gloat about that because i'm proud of it.

You can't be a true HW champ without KO power

Sorry.

Actually, you are the HW champ if you have the HW strap around your waist, which Cain does. You can't deny that he is the best HW fighter ever. He is a complete animal. He would destroy anyone.

Actually, you are the HW champ if you have the HW strap around your waist, which Cain does. You can't deny that he is the best HW fighter ever. He is a complete animal. He would destroy anyone.

Yes, yes i can.

tumblr_mg1swbxPBC1qcmw64o1_500.png

I must concede. Cain is the better fighter, as I feared going into the first bout back in 2011.

However, I do not agree that he is a better striker. He uses his wrestling and relentless pace to suck the life right out of Junior, making it easy to outstrike him. And still doesn't manage to put him to sleep.

JDS can still beat him, though. But he needs to improve his game. Cain's got him figured out.

He was outstriking him from the outset of the fight.

This is a dumb ass question because the correct answer, Mike Russow, is not an accepted answer.

This is as definitive a conclusion as GSP beating Matt Hughes twice by KO and then submission after his first fight to Hughes where he lost by armbar in the last second of round 1. That said I am more a fan of JDS and was hoping he'd win last night.

that's an excellent analogy - very similar circumstances. and agree that it should bring closure.

Oh wow..a nuttugger^^^^

Of course this fight showed who was truly better in every facet of Fighting. Cain is #1 and JDS a verydistant #2. FACT!!!!

a nuthugger? I don't get emotionally involved in fights or fighters. Did you not watch the last two fights?

Cain is #1 and JDS a verydistant #2. FACT!!

Yeah, I totally agree with you, did you have a point?

After the third fight, it's Cain and it's not even close. I'm glad this poll so far shows that.

Well shit, I dunno, maybe the guy who won twice on dominating fashion?

Anyone who votes JDS should be put on ignore, they aren't intelligent enough to even debate with, and this is a discussion forum.

Back