Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

I make up my own rules? No, not really, I just apply basic logic to understand that knockouts are defined by a lack of consciousness and not merely being stopped via strikes (e.g. Thomson/Diaz, what Cain did to Junior last night). How is someone getting punched in the face and still retaining consciousness but being too scared, tired, demoralized etc etc to do anything until the referee stops it a "knockout" in any way? Oh, because it isn't. It's a stoppage, it's a beating, it's a pummeling, etc but if the guy's brain does not actually briefly shut off due to sensory overload (again, like Amagov/Waldburger) then it simply cannot be a knockout because that's what a knockout actually is, and there is literally no way to substantiate that idea without pure conjecture, which means you actually just did what you yourself accused me of doing. So, huh.

No, you're definitely making up your own rules. What does the KO in TKO stand for? TKO is classified the same as KO.

I'm done with this argument anyways as not only is an argument over semantics boring but you can't win when someone insists on re-writing the dictionary.

I told you from day 1 as I did every delusional JDS fan. JDS cannot land that punch walking backwards being a punching bag. I would love to see Cormier or Miocic next for JDS.

Ironic how you think, thinking the loser of the fight would win is being delusional, nah buddy you got it all wrong.

I told you from day 1 as I did every delusional JDS fan. JDS cannot land that punch walking backwards being a punching bag. I would love to see Cormier or Miocic next for JDS.

Anyone who thought that Cain would win their first fight is delusional

ya, apologies for the misspelled word, phone auto corrected it. I was delusional to think fighter A could beat fighter B when fighter A previously beat fighter B, it was more than possible, I was never delusional about Cain not being able to beat JDS, just thought JDS would pull it off with a KO cuz how else is JDS gona win.

The main thing that irritated me about JDS fans was how condescending and arrogant they were leading into the second fight when Cain was very blatantly not himself in the first fight (fighting timidly on the outside, when does Cain ever fight like that?). I got laughed out of many threads by the "JDS R1 KO again!!!!" monkeys simply for suggesting the rematch would be different than the first fight.

Fast-forward to the buildup for the rubber match and these same people are proudly declaring JDS via KO again, which was the embodiment of delusional considering how the second fight went. So I'm not embarrassed to admit it: I'm ecstatic over Cain proving what many of us already knew.

No, you're definitely making up your own rules. What does the KO in TKO stand for? TKO is classified the same as KO.

I'm done with this argument anyways as not only is an argument over semantics boring but you can't win when someone insists on re-writing the dictionary.
How can you point out one half of the phrase as if that is the end-all be-all of this argument when the word "technical" is right in front of it...?

Have you never heard the phrase someone "technically" did something...? :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm rewriting the dictionary for making an argument based on actual facts instead of snidely going "lol just luk at the werd dummi".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout#Technical_knockout

Doctor's Stoppage/Injury: The fighter has suffered an injury and cannot continue the match safely.
Corner Stoppage: The fighter is being completely battered, to the point where it is becoming dangerous. In some cases, the fighter may have suffered an injury. His corner decides to surrender on his behalf to prevent unnecessary damage or potential injury. (This is also known as "throwing in the towel").
Stoppage Because of Strikes: The fighter is overwhelmed by strikes (blows) and cannot intelligently defend himself. The referee intervenes to avoid unnecessary damage or potential injury.
Multiple Knockdowns: The fighter is knocked down three times during a single round (common rule in most boxing and kickboxing contests), or in some sanctioning bodies, four in a fight.

Let me expose this nonsense even further. Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen both have a fair amount of TKOs via strikes on their records, and neither one of them have knockout power by any standard... so I guess they've got plenty of real knockouts, right???

Last edited:
The main thing that irritated me about JDS fans was how condescending and arrogant they were leading into the second fight when Cain was very blatantly not himself in the first fight (fighting timidly on the outside, when does Cain ever fight like that?). I got laughed out of many threads by the "JDS R1 KO again!!!!" monkeys simply for suggesting the rematch would be different than the first fight.

Fast-forward to the buildup for the rubber match and these same people are proudly declaring JDS via KO again, which was the embodiment of delusional considering how the second fight went. So I'm not embarrassed to admit it: I'm ecstatic over Cain proving what many of us already knew.

Thinking JDS was gona KO Cain is far from delusion. First of, JDS already did previously KO Cain. No way was JDS gona decision Cain, KO was the only choice.

For fucks sake, the fight lasted A MINUTE.

tumblr_mh3gn71Qu61rigmono1_500.gif

Thinking JDS was gona KO Cain is far from delusion. First of, JDS already did previously KO Cain. No way was JDS gona decision Cain, KO was the only choice.

No, the other choice was Cain winning, which was pretty clear given how the rematch went and the circumstances surrounding the first fight.

For fucks sake, the fight lasted A MINUTE.

tumblr_mh3gn71Qu61rigmono1_500.gif

Another poorly thought-out post from you. He fought timidly on the outside. He was all over JDS like stink on shit within seconds of the first round in both the rematch and rubber match. Which is how he always fights barring the first JDS fight. Do I need to dumb this down any further?

Or they didn't know that he was going to come in injured fighting uncharacteristically on the outside?

Do yourself a favor and don't side with ts.

It's obvious what some of us here are trying to do

No, the other choice was Cain winning, which was pretty clear given how the rematch went and the circumstances surrounding the first fight.

:rolleyes:

I picked Cain to win but damn, you would be singing a different tune if JDS knocked Cain out again (which still can happen).

I retract my previous post, you're in the same league as TS.

Back