Who truly is the better fighter after these 3 fights? Cain or JDS?

Do yourself a favor and don't side with ts.

It's obvious what some of us here are trying to do

It's also obvious that a handful of JDS fans are offensively ignorant. JDS is still the better fighter? Really?

I'm really not. I used logic and history to accurately call Cain as the winner. Ignorant is calling JDS via R1 KO every time they fight.

You can't be ignorant to what you know and I saw on the first ever Ufc on Fox card, JDS vi R1 KO. Thats not ignorance thats just cold hard truth and that you for some reason dont want to see to.

:rolleyes:

I picked Cain to win but damn, you would be singing a different tune if JDS knocked Cain out again (which still can happen).

I retract my previous post, you're in the same league as TS.

A massive compliment. Better him than the likes of you for sure.

JDS, Cain wouldn't be able to take all that punishment for 10 rounds.

A massive compliment. Better him than the likes of you for sure.

I've seen your posts in other threads. You're a joke around these parts, not that it matters, but still a joke nonetheless.

Anyone who recognizes your username will agree with me.

You can't be ignorant to what you know and I saw on the first ever Ufc on Fox card, JDS vi R1 KO.

What part of "ignoring the circumstances surrounding the first fight" keeps bouncing off your head? When has Cain ever stood in front of an opponent at haymaker-range outside of the first fight with JDS? That is not and never has been his style. So unless you were expecting Cain to come in injured again how could you not have called him to destroy JDS again? He left no doubt that he was the far superior fighter the second time they fought.

I've seen your posts in other threads. You're a joke around these parts, not that it matters, but still a joke nonetheless.

Anyone who recognizes your username will agree with me.

Says the guy that still thinks JDS is better than Cain.

"JDS beats Cain 9/10!!! Oh wait, 8/10!!!"

You are fucking clueless.

What part of "ignoring the circumstances surrounding the first fight" keeps bouncing off your head? When has Cain ever stood in front of an opponent at haymaker-range outside of the first fight with JDS? That is not and never has been his style. So unless you were expecting Cain to come in injured again how could you not have called him to destroy JDS again? He left no doubt that he was the far superior fighter the second time they fought.

Thats exactly what I am talking about you truly are ignorant, you bring up the fact 'Cain was injured' first fight. Did you forget the fact that JDS came in the fight with a torn meniscus which he had to get a surgery on right afterwards? of course you didnt. Funny thing about ignorant people are they dont know they're ignorant. Done about this little chit chat with you, Cain won, congrats, enjoy the win.

Way to take the high road, douchebag. Lol.

Cain is the superior fighter. How is that a question? They fought 11 rounds in total and Cain clearly won 10 of them. JDS had his moments in this last fight but they were too few and far inbetween to really matter in the end.

I do think JDS is to Cain what Fitch was to GSP for a long while, the clear number 2 guy who'd be the favourite against anyone else in the division, but Cain has JDS' number.

I don't think that there is any way a rational human being can put JDS as the better fighter after the three fights.

Seriously? TS?

You might have well have made a poll that asks 'Is Dana the President of the UFC? Yes or no?'

Cain's a great fighter and truly better at implementing his gameplan in the cage, but man, guys like TS really makes it hard to be a fan of Velasquez when you see how much brown nosing he's doing.

Back