who is behind the mass immigration to my continent ?

<TrumpWrong1>

The Arab Spring was the most significant political event of this century in Africa and the Middle East and America had very little with instigating it.

Ya they had so little with instigating. Except flooding countries with arms hahaha

Much of the Islamic presence in Europe is due to old colonial links, such as immigration from the asian subcontinent to the UK, and north africans to France. This is not new and just basic history. This initially fulfilled economic needs, and is the reason for the vast majority of the islamic presence in Europe.

If you
I guess the current crisis in the Middle East resulting in an influx of refugees to Europe have nothing to do with this?

I guess the current crisis in the Middle East resulting in an influx of refugees to Europe have nothing to do with this?

Can you ask a coherent question that relates to my post?

The OP asked why muslims are in his country, and the simplest answer is they were invited after WW2 and they still have a presence to this day.

Can you ask a coherent question that relates to my post?

The OP asked why muslims are in his country, and the simplest answer is they were invited after WW2 and they still have a presence to this day.
The OP asked about immigration, and who's behind it. He didn't ask about citizens with roots going back generations. I know your specialty is playing contrarian with the anti Islam crowd, but try to stay in bounds, will ya?

You misunderstood. It was as in arming the enemies of people you want to topple.

Inb4 overplayed trump gif.

Deal with it, it's the only good thing to come out of this election so far.

Back