Social Why is immigration to the West promoted so heavily in 3rd world countries?

With Mexico, arguably their greatest export is their people. It brings Mexico billions of dollars with Mexicans sending money back to their families in Mexico.

One would think it would be better if Mexico reformed their government, making it more business friendly, less corrupt, and more desirable place to live, but instead they continue to exporting their people for money.

Some time mentioned as the worlds richest man is Carlos Slim. Slim made much of his money from owning phone communications firms in Mexico. When Mexican nationals call home from the US it would enrich Slim.
Carlos Slim is also part owner of the New York Times, a promotor of open borders with the United States.

Premodern Diversity Vs. Civilizational Unity
Old immigration once enriched America, but our new version is doing something else.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/premodern-diversity-vs-civilizational-unity/

I mean, it's a better life. If you come here for the right reasons. When my parents came (with a sponsor ), Europeans were under the impression that there was a lot of work here , and more opportunity then back home. It differs from the people today who come here for free stuff.

I was listening to Joe Rogan's recent podcast and the topic got brought up of how not only immigration to Western countries is heavily promoted, but they also provide the means to do so. Large amounts of money is being spent on moving people to Europe or the US from the worst, most violent countries in the world. Tens of millions of people are being imported and the number is only increasing every year.

It is very weird that they are very specific as to which countries they move people from the 3rd world to. They're not moving them to other "good" rich countries like Japan, Korea, China, etc...

It is a very small list of countries that they are being moved to.

I think the podcast was with Coleman Hughes.

China isn't rich, and countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE take massive amounts of poor immigrants, relative to their native populations; more than Western countries.

Japan and South Korea both have unique languages that are extremely difficult for non-native speakers to learn in adulthood.
Japan is also historically quite insular (sakoku) and has its own religion, Shinto.
South Korea was poor as recently as the 1980s, so it has very little "legacy" migration that would lead to chain migration.

Commonwealth countries tend to have a lot of "internal" migration; UK, Canada, Australia etc.

Thanks to geographical proximity, Southern Europe has close links to North Africa dating back millennia (Roman Empire), which is why France, Spain and Italy have a lot of Mahgrebis.
Spain also has a lot of Latin American immigrants for obvious reasons.

Immigrants also like places like the US, Canada and Australia because they were founded by immigrants so immigrants today feel less foreign than they would in an "ethnostate".
Those three countries are also heavily underpopulated, when it comes to arable land per person.

I was listening to Joe Rogan's recent podcast and the topic got brought up of how not only immigration to Western countries is heavily promoted, but they also provide the means to do so. Large amounts of money is being spent on moving people to Europe or the US from the worst, most violent countries in the world. Tens of millions of people are being imported and the number is only increasing every year.

It is very weird that they are very specific as to which countries they move people from the 3rd world to. They're not moving them to other "good" rich countries like Japan, Korea, China, etc...

It is a very small list of countries that they are being moved to.

I think the podcast was with Coleman Hughes.

Because their own country is a shithole and certain countries in the West are for some reason a soft touch towards people who wish to exploit our hard earned culture. And anyone who speaks up or slightly disagrees with it, is branded a racist.

Because their own country is a shithole and certain countries in the West are for some reason a soft touch towards people who wish to exploit our hard earned culture. And anyone who speaks up or slightly disagrees with it, is branded a racist.

“our hard earned culture” lol

being born is hard work bruh

Life in Japan is very good. I'd say it's even better than in the US. They also have a decreasing population. China is also good, no. 1 economy in the world. Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Thailand, Malaysia all fairly rich countries.
China does have very huge disparity ....
China does have areas where infrastructure is very modern and buildings too, fast internet, conditioners etc etc...some villas and buildings are ultra modern top notch stuff.

While in China also are areas where even electricity isn't awailable and life is like in 1900 the not 2023 th.

Power plants too are different.
Some are very modern too notch stuff. Some are like in USSR in 1950 ies....
Imagine power plant using coal, built in 1950 and never upgraded....damn.
However they also does have modern power plants commissioned in 2010-2023...

People too ...some % of ppl are very poor, for them even cheapest mobile phone is like big dream, some ppl are specially saving money in order to purchase used cheapest mobile phone. Used 2 Nd hand stuff.
BTW In china 2nd hand market exists also for socks etc....

Some ppl in China are very rich, they does have multiple properties and Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Maybach, BMW, Mercedes etc...Rolex watches, are purchasing very expensive vine, Champaign and parfumes from France, might order expensive hand made furniture etc ...
Like in Japan and Korea in China is prestigious to have expensive handmade furniture ....not mainstream production.

China is very interesting with such diversity: for some ppl even 1 buck is big deal, some rich ppl even does have personal accountants and assistants to count their properties etc. Also might employ personal legal advisor, cooks, drivers etc etc.....

Because noone wants those people in their home countries in the first place.

Why is immigration to the West promoted so heavily in 3rd world countries?

- It's a safer place to live.
- Strong educational opportunities for your children
- Better economic opportunities than back home.
- A push to earn money and send it back to your country of origin to help out your extended family.

- For many countries, remittance is a significant part of their economy.

Why is immigration to the West promoted so heavily in 3rd world countries?

- It's a safer place to live.
- Strong educational opportunities for your children
- Better economic opportunities than back home.
- A push to earn money and send it back to your country of origin to help out your extended family.

- For many countries, remittance is a significant part of their economy.

The west then becomes a 3rd world country. Just go to Compton or East LA, where MS13 was born

“our hard earned culture” lol

being born is hard work bruh
Our cultures were earned.
My Grandad was in the desert rats in world war 2, my nan grew up in Germany and lived there through that same war. She even saw Hitler in the flesh and came within a few feet of him. When my nan died, I had the painful task of clearing out her stuff. Found a lot of letters, photos and diaries.
What we have was definitely earned. I didn't say earned by us.
Go read up on a bit of history basics.

You didnt earn jack shit of that culture... in fact, your types were probably opposing the construction of that culture every step of the way.. and are now benefiting from it while telling others how they didn't "earn it"

You’re in the 3rd world country.

Cousin Juan, Rajesh, Liang, or Ali live and work in a developed western country.
If they’re uneducated, they’ve found a job working at a restaurant, driving a car, delivering, etc. They might bust their ass for 12 hours/day and send a few hundred bucks to their family back home. And even as uneducated immigrants, might work their way up to store manager, or owner of a small business, and live the American dream.

Educated versions of those guys will immediately begin living the American dream.

You didnt earn jack shit of that culture... in fact, your types were probably opposing the construction of that culture every step of the way.. and are now benefiting from it while telling others how they didn't "earn it"

You're an idiot. My grandparents didn't fight and live through world war 2 so fucktards like you can say it wasn't earned. And they certainly didn't do it so every other culture could be forced in to water down what they fought for.
Go read a history book dumbass.

You're an idiot. My grandparents didn't fight and live through world war 2 so fucktards like you can say it wasn't earned. And they certainly didn't do it so every other culture could be forced in to water down what they fought for.
Go read a history book dumbass.

{<BJPeen}

You still didn't earn jack shit. In fact migrants who make the dangerous journey to come to here probably "earned" it far more than your entitled ass

{<BJPeen}

You still didn't earn jack shit. In fact migrants who make the dangerous journey to come to here probably "earned" it far more than your entitled ass
Not that I claimed I earned it (why are you repeating this point?), but I still don't know how you think a migrant earned our culture more than I (being that I am an equal contributor to it. Equal to every other person who already abides by it rather than trying to change it by polluting it with someone else's).
Your argument is fucking retarded.

*and when you say "dangerous journey" I am going to assume you're now speaking of illegal immigrants who travel through various other safe countries to get to the ones they like the look of the most.
You my boy, are a moron.

Not that I claimed I earned it (why are you repeating this point?), but I still don't know how you think a migrant earned our culture more than I (being that I am an equal contributor to it. Equal to every other person who already abides by it rather than trying to change it by polluting it with someone else's).
Your argument is fucking retarded.

*and when you say "dangerous journey" I am going to assume you're now speaking of illegal immigrants who travel through various other safe countries to get to the ones they like the look of the most.
You my boy, are a moron.

The idea that someone who migrated to the west is somehow less "deserving" to be there than someone born there is fucking retarded. All there's to it.

The idea that someone who migrated to the west is somehow less "deserving" to be there than someone born there is fucking retarded. All there's to it.

on an individual basis you're right, which is why everyone should be treated as an individual and vetted for quality before being let in, but if we generalize and go by the numbers, immigrants are less deserving to be here because they *tend to* import cultures and habits that go against the social contract of the west. look at all the hamas protests in the western world. buncha animals.

if you run a club with a membership and a bunch of people get in and completely fuck with the vibe, culture, change the rules, and end up destroying your vision, they didn't deserve to be there and your membership requirements failed.

on an individual basis you're right, which is why everyone should be treated as an individual and vetted for quality before being let in, but if we generalize and go by the numbers, immigrants are less deserving to be here because they *tend to* import cultures and habits that go against the social contract of the west. look at all the hamas protests in the western world. buncha animals.

if you run a club with a membership and a bunch of people get in and completely fuck with the vibe, culture, change the rules, and end up destroying your vision, they didn't deserve to be there and your membership requirements failed.

The western, especially American culture was created through immigration.

Back