Social Why is immigration to the West promoted so heavily in 3rd world countries?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was listening to Joe Rogan's recent podcast and the topic got brought up of how not only immigration to Western countries is heavily promoted, but they also provide the means to do so. Large amounts of money is being spent on moving people to Europe or the US from the worst, most violent countries in the world. Tens of millions of people are being imported and the number is only increasing every year.

It is very weird that they are very specific as to which countries they move people from the 3rd world to. They're not moving them to other "good" rich countries like Japan, Korea, China, etc...

It is a very small list of countries that they are being moved to.

I think the podcast was with Coleman Hughes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the Musk episode?

I'm pretty sure it was the Coleman Hughes episode and the part where they start talking about the migrant problems they're having in New York City

Either Coleman Hughes or someone every recent like a week or 2 ago

picture answers the question. but, you knew that when you posted.

I'm pretty sure it was the Coleman Hughes episode and the part where they start talking about the migrant problems they're having in New York City

Either Coleman Hughes or someone every recent like a week or 2 ago

I'm watching this video now.

I asked the question about Musk because I know he just did a JRE episode recently and he's aware of the immigration issue.

I can't be sure but based on the tweet you chose to use I'm guessing you think it has something to do with Jews?

Cause life in the west is better?

Life in Japan is very good. I'd say it's even better than in the US. They also have a decreasing population. China is also good, no. 1 economy in the world. Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Thailand, Malaysia all fairly rich countries.

Cause the west will use them in the work force also?
The asian countries you mention, already have sizable work forces who work hard.
They can be exploited way more if they move to the west.

Plus, weve all grown up with the idea that the west - mainly america - was supposed to be some kind of utopia and savior to the world.

Did Independence Day teach you nothing?

Life in Japan is very good. I'd say it's even better than in the US. They also have a decreasing population. China is also good, no. 1 economy in the world. Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Thailand, Malaysia all fairly rich countries.

Not even close.

The only country on that list with minimal immigration is Japan.

Are you suggesting those other countries don't have immigrants or something?

Six words in and I was done…

I bet you think Joe Rogan is ultra right wing conservative.

I roll my eyes at Rogan on his podcast sometimes, but his guests are usually interesting and will talk to anyone

Cause life in the west is better?
Yeah Nicaraguans, Haitians and Venezuelans deserve a better life and I guarantee they are grateful for America and the opportunities we provide. Shit the first 2 are literally fleeing fascism.

Back