Social Why is immigration to the West promoted so heavily in 3rd world countries?

The idea that someone who migrated to the west is somehow less "deserving" to be there than someone born there is fucking retarded. All there's to it.

And now you're trying to divert the subject so it looks like you have a valid point.
We weren't talking about whether or not someone has the right to be here. The post was specifically about culture. Now stfu you idiot.

And of course I have more right to be in England than someone who is on their way here in a rubber dinghy. Hence why I don't have to claim asylum or sneak in past the border, or pass a Britishness test, or apply for a visa, or get a work sponsor or or or or.....

Now be off with you before you make yourself even more retarded.

And now you're trying to divert the subject so it looks like you have a valid point.
We weren't talking about whether or not someone has the right to be here. The post was specifically about culture. Now stfu you idiot.

And of course I have more right to be in England than someone who is on their way here in a rubber dinghy. Hence why I don't have to claim asylum or sneak in past the border, or pass a Britishness test, or apply for a visa, or get a work sponsor or or or or.....

Now be off with you before you make yourself even more retarded.

Yeah, you are being carried by your birthplace.. not that you "earned" that culture you bragged about.

Yeah, you are being carried by your birthplace.. not that you "earned" that culture you bragged about.
Now you're repeating the point I've already refuted. You've gone full circle, full retard.
I have said twice now that I never claimed it was me who earned it. Nor did I 'brag' about it.
If being 'carried' is to stay in the country we're born in, then yep I'm all for it.
You're an idiot. Just shut up now.

Our cultures were earned.
My Grandad was in the desert rats in world war 2, my nan grew up in Germany and lived there through that same war. She even saw Hitler in the flesh and came within a few feet of him. When my nan died, I had the painful task of clearing out her stuff. Found a lot of letters, photos and diaries.
What we have was definitely earned. I didn't say earned by us.
Go read up on a bit of history basics.

Which part was earned by you?

What does what your grand parents did in Germany have to do with you?

You were born in Germany in a functioning country. How is that you?

If you are talking about history then you would realise countries/empires rise and fall all the time. It has nothing to do with anything. Germans were living in mud huts at a point in time while other countries were living in civilisation. Are those Germans just lazy pieces of shit ?

Which part was earned by you?

What does what your grand parents did in Germany have to do with you?

You were born in Germany in a functioning country. How is that you?

If you are talking about history then you would realise countries/empires rise and fall all the time. It has nothing to do with anything. Germans were living in mud huts at a point in time while other countries were living in civilisation. Are those Germans just lazy pieces of shit ?

FFS.
Either you're stupid, you can't read , or you're just being a bad troll.
Either way, I cant be arsed to reply to your silly, angry and misinformed bs anymore.

FFS.
Either you're stupid, you can't read , or you're just being a bad troll.
Either way, I cant be arsed to reply to your silly, angry and misinformed bs anymore.

You have not made a single point though. If you can't even write down your thoughts properly on the internet without getting frustrated then how will you survive in the world?

These are your beliefs at the end of the day. If you can't even make me understand it then what good is it?

You have not made a single point though. If you can't even write down your thoughts properly on the internet without getting frustrated then how will you survive in the world?

These are your beliefs at the end of the day. If you can't even make me understand it then what good is it?

It would appear you're all 3 of those things I listed.

Back