who is behind the mass immigration to my continent ?

You have to look who has profited from it the most and what prove is there that those people were actually involved.
That can only lead to Germany making an attempt to establish the 4th Reich via political means.

Since the start of the migrant crisis which really kicked into gear after Merkel opened the borders.
German influence over Europe has drastically increased. By putting a strain on weaker countries economies.
While Germany's economy is the strongest ever.
Those smaller countries are now more dependent on Germany. Which keeps wages low in those countries and allows Germany to attract their qualified workers.
While keeping the Euro low as well. Something very important to Germany.

Germany was also against giving into the UK demands to renegotiate some things in their EU relations.
Causing the UK to have a referendum. With the UK now out that removed the biggest anti-German influence within the EU.
This would not have been possible without the migrants.
The migrate crisis destroyed the two Major parties in France. Historically the biggest obstacle to a German Reich.

One other aspect you need to consider is that it got really bad with Russian involvement in Syria.
Russia is controlled mostly by natural resource money. With Germany being their biggest trading partner.
Russia heavily relies on German money and investment. Right at the start of this Germany decided to stop using nuclear power and move more to gas from Russia.
In return, Russia got more involved in the middle east. A lot of big Russia oil and Gas companies have Germans on the board such as Merkel's predecessor.

Of course, people will say its cause by the Marxists. But who invented Marxism? The Germans.
And they have previously used it as a political tool. It was used to bring down the Tzar by Germany.
And it was later used to establish the 3rd Reich by making its enemy number one.
Marxism has a long history of being influenced by German interests.

Now that would actually be me 4D chess, but i think nobody really expected everything to be like it is today.

Some people are just quicker to adapt to crisis and profit from them.

Now that would actually be me 4D chess, but i think nobody really expected everything to be like it is today.

Some people are just quicker to adapt to crisis and profit from them.

Just cooking up some conspiracy theory.

But I think what people that ask who is behind this or that major event,
can't deal with the fact how chaotic the world is and that no-one can actual control it.
It makes them more comfortable thinking that there is someone or some group in control. Even if they don't like the group.

Now there are people that react quicker or profit from it. But there are no Jews and Marxists controlling the world.

Germany is solely to blame

to a lesser degree, the Nordic Social Welfare model is also to blame

notice the lack of refugees in say Hungary, Slovakia or Poland, I wonder why that is

Probably because Hungary, Slovakia and Poland put together have about 1/5 of Germany's GDP

You guys severely underestimate high GDP and high GDP per capita in these discussions.

Fact is, countries with a combination of these two will import lots of immigrant labor because they have an aging population and because manual labor is needed.

The few countries that don't (Japan and Korea) are slowly committing suicide. And even they know it, but they just can't let go of their xenophobia/racism-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...or-halting-japan-s-looming-demographic-crisis

Even small and only moderately wealthy countries attract poorer immigrants. Costa Rica has a whopping $13,000/year average income yet up to 10% of its total population are Nicaraguan immigrants-

https://cronkite.asu.edu/buffett/ni...aguans-seeking-work-costa-rica-is-the-choice/

But it's all about the globalists and their expansionist agenda, the Cultural Marxists, white genocide, destruction of Western Civilization, etc., etc,

Probably because Hungary, Slovakia and Poland put together have about 1/5 of Germany's GDP

You guys severely underestimate high GDP and high GDP per capita in these discussions.

Fact is, countries with a combination of these two will import lots of immigrant labor because they have an aging population and because manual labor is needed.

The few countries that don't (Japan and Korea) are slowly committing suicide. And even they know it, but they just can't let go of their xenophobia/racism-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...or-halting-japan-s-looming-demographic-crisis

Even small and only moderately wealthy countries attract poorer immigrants. Costa Rica has a whopping $13,000/year average income yet up to 10% of its total population are Nicaraguan immigrants-

https://cronkite.asu.edu/buffett/ni...aguans-seeking-work-costa-rica-is-the-choice/

But it's all about the globalists and their expansionist agenda, the Cultural Marxists, white genocide, destruction of Western Civilization, etc., etc,
I didn't underestimate shit, I lived in Germany and traveled to every country I mentioned

GDP isn't the reason, the safety net/welfare system is. Plain and simple. That may correlate to their GDP and tax rate sure, but that's the reason the refugees chose where they ended up. Nobody is chilling in Lichtenstein

Just cooking up some conspiracy theory.

But I think what people that ask who is behind this or that major event,
can't deal with the fact how chaotic the world is and that no-one can actual control it.
It makes them more comfortable thinking that there is someone or some group in control. Even if they don't like the group.

Now there are people that react quicker or profit from it. But there are no Jews and Marxists controlling the world.

Chaos is an ink blot test. People see the patterns of their own internal world.

Rorschach_Nuremberg1.png

asking anyone.im fronm the UK.in the last while there has been many debates about immigration and how good it is for my country etc(nonsense).who is behind all this and what do they want to achieve ?who are the actual people that say let millions of muslims come into europe ?

It's the internet's fault.

Living in Africa sucks really bad. The internet showed all the Africans that life doesn't have to suck that bad all the time.

Now they want some of that good life.

It's just a conspiracy to flood Muslims into Europe and remove the Aryan race from power, right @KONE?

It's not that people with better lives feel bad that others are going through pure hell and want to help those in need because of some moral duty to help the less fortunate. It's all a fucking conspiracy to remove whitey!

In America it's against the people's wishes, against the president's wishes and the agenda is still pushed.

That's should how sketchy and powerful this movement is
Its global and the people are being strategically placed around the world.
Very strategic and it's got a horrible feeling with it.
No more refugees, end of story

I didn't underestimate shit, I lived in Germany and traveled to every country I mentioned

GDP isn't the reason, the safety net/welfare system is. Plain and simple. That may correlate to their GDP and tax rate sure, but that's the reason the refugees chose where they ended up. Nobody is chilling in Lichtenstein

Probably because Lichtenstein has a lower GDP than Haiti and Niger because it's the size of a subdivision.

I said that the combination of large GDP and large GDP per capita attracts immigrants. The US has pretty miserly safety net for a rich country yet it attracts a lot of immigrants as well. Why? Because it has a huge GDP and high GDP per capita. This indicates wealth AND large size.

Probably because Lichtenstein has a lower GDP than Haiti and Niger because it's the size of a subdivision.

I said that the combination of large GDP and large GDP per capita attracts immigrants. The US has pretty miserly safety net for a rich country yet it attracts a lot of immigrants as well. Why? Because it has a huge GDP and high GDP per capita. This indicates wealth AND large size.
we're talking Europe and the recent refugee crises.

I'm sure the denizens of shit-tier Syria and North AFrica are going to Sweden and Germany for it's high GDP

riiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt

It's just a conspiracy to flood Muslims into Europe and remove the Aryan race from power, right @KONE?

It's not that people with better lives feel bad that others are going through pure hell and want to help those in need because of some moral duty to help the less fortunate. It's all a fucking conspiracy to remove whitey!

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Remember those Muslims you hate so much and how they are just fleeing into Europe to destroy the Aryan world? We talked about this dude. I said they probably just wanted to escape the horrific violence of their homeland and you totally proved me wrong and showed me the giant Muslim refugee conspiracy to wipe out whitey.

Remember those Muslims you hate so much and how they are just fleeing into Europe to destroy the Aryan world? We talked about this dude. I said they probably just wanted to escape the horrific violence of their homeland and you totally proved me wrong and showed me the giant Muslim refugee conspiracy to wipe out whitey.

Why are you being even more retarded than usual?

The regular citizens aren't the ones deciding to import poors. It's the Merkel's/Soros and so on. Not a conspiracy.

As for altruism, if you kill a mans brother, you don't then invite him to stay in your house. Sweden welcomed them with open arms and got "Captain Swedened" for it even though they are blameless lemmings.

asking anyone.im fronm the UK.in the last while there has been many debates about immigration and how good it is for my country etc(nonsense).who is behind all this and what do they want to achieve ?who are the actual people that say let millions of muslims come into europe ?

Not who but what.

If you actually look at a couple of factors such as the rapid desertification going on in the areas where the refugees are coming from, the production peak of oil because of supplies now is a plateau, and extreme economic stratification in the population, you get why this shit is inevitable. The only way to fix it is to basically massive projects like Dams, canals, wide spread irrigation reforms. That shit ain't happening though.

The regular citizens aren't the ones deciding to import poors. It's the Merkel's/Soros and so on. Not a conspiracy.

As for altruism, if you kill a mans brother, you don't then invite him to stay in your house. Sweden welcomed them with open arms and got "Captain Swedened" for it even though they are blameless lemmings.

There's plenty of regular citizens who actively and passively support the refugee efforts. Most of the efforts are volunteer work because there's no profit in helping poor people live. So what the fuck are you talking about? America has helped thousands of refugees and 0.003% of them "Captain Swedened" us for our efforts.

There's plenty of regular citizens who actively and passively support the refugee efforts. Most of the efforts are volunteer work because there's no profit in helping poor people live. So what the fuck are you talking about?

You want to help them in a certain way, bringing them here. If you don't then it's all good.

You can do all you said without mass importing you know. Duh.

America has helped thousands of refugees and 0.003% of them "Captain Swedened" us for our efforts.

Only a retard would use the Sweden example as a positive for "helping them" in the same way.

Sweden and Germany are examples of what NOT to do.

You want to help them in a certain way, bringing them here. If you don't then it's all good.

You can do all you said without mass importing you know. Duh.

Only a retard would use the Sweden example as a positive for "helping them" in the same way.

Sweden and Germany are examples of what NOT to do.

I, like most other people who support refugees, want to help the innocents survive the war that's ruined their homes and made it unsafe for them to go home. Where they go to stay safe is the last thing I actually care about. If it needs to be here, I'm fine with that under certain conditions. I think a blanket refusal to help is pretty anti-American considering what's on the Statue of Liberty. You know... send us your tired hungry poor etc? This nation was built on religious freedom for fucks sake.

I, like most other people who support refugees, want to help the innocents survive the war that's ruined their homes and made it unsafe for them to go home. Where they go to stay safe is the last thing I actually care about. If it needs to be here, I'm fine with that under certain conditions. I think a blanket refusal to help is pretty anti-American considering what's on the Statue of Liberty. You know... send us your tired hungry poor etc? This nation was built on religious freedom for fucks sake.

How about safe zones and temporary legal status in Turkey and so on.

Like I said your end game is to bring them here like Germany and Sweden. Religious freedom has nothing to do with idiot open border policies.

Most of the migrants in Germany aren't even legit asylum seekers.

Back