Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
I am very excited for this fight. Whittaker has awesome pressure and takedown defense. Rockhold has awesome kicks and bjj but leaves himself open. if Rockhold can keep Whittaker at bay, maybe get a takedown and get the sub. If not, long night for Rockhold, or a short one with a Whittaker KO.

the point behind my opinion is to not reward people for not fighting, which you seemed to miss.

no, that's not what i said. you erroneously inferred it.
Well your point is quite simply silly. The champ has already smashed brunson, gastelum has beat no top guys. Weidman would be an ok choice but rockhold smashed him.

You also said rockhold got tired (gassed) against weidman who also looked like shit (shit gas tank). And then you said branch gassed against rockhold.

You named 3 top 10 MW to have a bad gas tank. I replied with a joke saying that all of MW have a bad gas tank according to you.

Id assume you think romero hasnt got great cardio as well (which he doesnt, you would only disagree for arguement sake).

Well your point is quite simply silly. The champ has already smashed brunson, gastelum has beat no top guys. Weidman would be an ok choice but rockhold smashed him.

gastelum beat the previous champ who KOed rockhold in one round lol. if my opinion is silly why don't you explain how not fighting = title shot. That should be pretty hilarious.

You also said rockhold got tired (gassed) against weidman who also looked like shit (shit gas tank). And then you said branch gassed against rockhold.

You named 3 top 10 MW to have a bad gas tank. I replied with a joke saying that all of MW have a bad gas tank according to you.

Id assume you think romero hasnt got great cardio as well (which he doesnt, you would only disagree for arguement sake).

I never said Weidman had a bad gas tank, nor inferred it. I just said he looked bad. Cardio isn't the only thing a fighter can lack. That was your own mistaken assumption.

gastelum beat the previous champ who KOed rockhold in one round lol

I never said Weidman had a bad gas tank, nor inferred it. I just said he looked bad. Cardio isn't the only thing a fighter can lack. That was your mistaken assumption.
Bisping was never the best. Only on one night, lets see gastelum fight a legit top ranked contender, jacare, weidman (thats right he got finished), romero (thats right he turned it down).

An assumption i maintain. Although you wouldnt admit to it now. If you admitted my assumption was correct, do you know understand the joke?

Bisping was never the best. Only on one night, lets see gastelum fight a legit top ranked contender, jacare, weidman (thats right he got finished), romero (thats right he turned it down).

An assumption i maintain. Although you wouldnt admit to it now. If you admitted my assumption was correct, do you know understand the joke?

so that was a whole lot of nothing. can't even own up to a simple mistake. fucking embarrassing.

Whittaker. I live in Perth and its far as fuck away from USA, plus its going to be like 40 degree celcius here and Rockhold just not going to be at his best IMO.

If in Vegas I'd have Rockhold via sub...

so that was a whole lot of nothing. can't even own up to a simple mistake. fucking embarrassing.
Its not that farfetched, 2 of 3 fighters you mentioned you had bad gastank i assumed the third when he looked like that shit. A very fair assumption.

But yes you are right this is a whole lot of nothing. We disagree on the opponent for whittaker.

Fairweather Rockhold fans coming out the wood work!

Where were yall when he lost and everybody shit on him?

If Luke had Gegard's chin then Luke all day but he doesn't.
If Ifs and buts were candy and nuts then it'd be Christmas every day.

Leaning towards Whitaker but Luke still beast.

Correctly picked max/jose pt 2 to be a mirror match of the 1st
lets make it 2 in a row
the correct answer is whitaker.
looking for a sig bet. sig must be one sentence for one month. just funskis
full kit bets are actually pretty intense i dont necessarily recommend them. ( i retired from USFC on a 3-0 full kit win streak, got real lucky, but was closing in on that top ten. jermei had me around rank 30. @Jawth @IDGETKTFO ?

Back