Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
Poll added
Because I'm special

This will not be an easy fight for whittaker and i cant say with confidence he will win

TS confirms his low charisma by picking Rockhold.

PS I did not vote in your lame poll

How did you get the pre-sale password?
I coughed up the money and got a stupid ufc subscription for 100 bucks. Gave me access to the password. Also got a ufc hoodie (got a small for the bride, fucked if im wearing that shit) and an 'exclusive' letter from dana white haha.

@davidlemonparty

Rockhard, if he doesn't come out all soft...

Kalgoorlie GOAT Kevin Bloody Wilson: Rockhold is wild, mean oiled up in his jeans.

Whitaker stole GSP or Bisping's lifts.

Last edited:
Funny to see a prettyboy like Rockhold lose his hair like that.

I got Whittaker by knockout, he must avoid the ground though unless it's to follow up on a queer streeted Rockhold.

I got 50's haircut Luke!

And it is 4:05 AM....Casuals?

I coughed up the money and got a stupid ufc subscription for 100 bucks. Gave me access to the password. Also got a ufc hoodie (got a small for the bride, fucked if im wearing that shit) and an 'exclusive' letter from dana white haha.

@davidlemonparty
I'm wearing my hoodie to the event bro. How else to separate oneself from the casuals? And I will flash my personalised DW letter at security to let get backstage to where the real party is at. The wife has given me a hallpass to get it on with any WMMA fighter I can get my mitts on. Hopefully cyborg comes downunder for this one.

Casual. This poll has been posted before.

Bobby Knuckles by left hook KO.

Cowardice? WTF? Realistically, romero should get the shot against whittaker given his body of work and close but clear loss to the champ recently. But nobody wants to see rematches. The rockhold fight makes sense.

the point behind my opinion is to not reward people for not fighting, which you seemed to miss.

I said no on has gas at middleweight cause i was being humorous... you said rockhold branch and weidman have shit gas so i exaggerated and grouped all of middleweight with no gas tank

no, that's not what i said. you erroneously inferred it.

Back