Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
Correctly picked max/jose pt 2 to be a mirror match of the 1st
lets make it 2 in a row
the correct answer is whitaker.
looking for a sig bet. sig must be one sentence for one month. just funskis
full kit bets are actually pretty intense i dont necessarily recommend them. ( i retired from USFC on a 3-0 full kit win streak, got real lucky, but was closing in on that top ten. jermei had me around rank 30. @Jawth @IDGETKTFO ?

Why am i getting called out? I already picked Whittaker in this thread. Sounds like you have him too.

Interesting considering Luke has never had a triangle in his entire career.

RockholdUFC.gif

True though he did have an inverted triangle kimura. So give him a half point.

RockholdUFC.gif

True though he did have an inverted triangle kimura. So give him a half point.

He wasn't being choked at all. It was just to control him for the kimura.

Thats like giving somebody a sub attempt for locking up a body triangle.

Not as much of a size difference as i thought there would be.

BTW, "Whitey Whittaker" sounds like the name of a KKK leader

Whittaker will win if he keeps it standing. He can't allow Luke to get top position though because when Luke gets on top its over.

He wasn't being choked at all. It was just to control him for the kimura.

Thats like giving somebody a sub attempt for locking up a body triangle.

ufc-172-rockhold-vs-boetsch1.gif

<{vega}>

Who said he submitted to a triangle choke?

It began with an inverted triangle and progressed into him transitioning to the kimura. The half a point quip I thought was obviously tongue in cheek.

Correctly picked max/jose pt 2 to be a mirror match of the 1st
lets make it 2 in a row
the correct answer is whitaker.
looking for a sig bet. sig must be one sentence for one month. just funskis
full kit bets are actually pretty intense i dont necessarily recommend them. ( i retired from USFC on a 3-0 full kit win streak, got real lucky, but was closing in on that top ten. jermei had me around rank 30. @Jawth @IDGETKTFO ?
I would have to go with Bobby knuckles as well.

Whittaker. I live in Perth and its far as fuck away from USA, plus its going to be like 40 degree celcius here and Rockhold just not going to be at his best IMO.

If in Vegas I'd have Rockhold via sub...
This is an interesting point. I live in Perth, and I travel to the USA a few times a year. Every single trip fucks me up for 2-4 days. No matter how many times i do it, the time zone and jet lag fucks with my body. I travel business class, sleep on the plane, and keep hydrated and all but it always still cooks me. I'm like a zombie for a few days, get fatigued so easily.

Rockhold is such an arrogant SOB i can see him arriving late in Perth and just winging it. This could definitely affect his performance. Against a dude like Whitaker, any little impact to your performance could mean a nasty end result. I'll try and do some research on him to see how much effort he puts into acclimatizing when he travels for fights.

I dont think the temp will affect him. It won't be above 40deg in Perth on Feb 11 and anyway he is from cali where it gets pretty warm as well.

Anyway locally sportsbet have Whittaker at 1.60 and rockhold at 2.20 for straight win odds. I think that is pretty fair. That sortof spread on a head to head indicates a pretty heavy favourite. When the markets open up some novelties, if my boy bobby knux shows anything around 3.00 - 3.50 for win by KO, I'll be happy to lay $500 on that.

Why am i getting called out? I already picked Whittaker in this thread. Sounds like you have him too.
sorry just taking a stab in the dark. frank edgar jeremy stephens ring a bell?

I will be greatly surprised if Whittaker doesn't make Rockhold look like shit.

I will be greatly surprised if Whittaker doesn't make Rockhold look like shit.
careful now , thats jinxing talk if i ever heard it. play it safe, clear cut unanimous decesion for whitz, 50-43 across the board ( yes i realize i am one person calling for a unanimous decesion)

Is Whittaker wearing lifts? He looked clearly shorter than Bisping and Rockhold towered over the Count.
Only a 1 inch difference between Bisping and Whittaker. Only a 3 Inch diffrence between Rockhold and Whittaker, not that much of a difference.

Only a 1 inch difference between Bisping and Whittaker. Only a 3 Inch diffrence between Rockhold and Whittaker, not that much of a difference.
What I'm saying is the difference between Rockhold and Whittaker seems smaller than the difference between Rockhold and Bisping.

Back