Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
Shave his head off? He would die! LoL

dolph-lundgren-as-drago-will-crush-you.png

Why is Rockhold getting a title shot after being ktfo by Bisping.. crying and runnin away to model for 18 months.. then beating a guy most people had never heard off in his UFC debut..

The guy isn't some multi time defending champ like Silva either.. he literally lost it in his first defence

Did you just say Dave Branch's UFC debut was against Rockhold?

{<huh}

Whittaker is my favourite fighter. I want to see an Australian champ [I know technically he is, but it's not the same as winning the real title fight].

That said, Luke is criminally underrated due to slacking off against a guy he already destroyed. The reality is, he's a very dangerous match-up for Whittaker.

Against Bobby, he'll have a big reach advantage - He doesn't rush in, he has a higher striking output than Romero, and if he does get him down, his BJJ top game is extremely dangerous. Far more so than Romero's.

I'll be flying to Perth for the fight, I'll be predicting a Whittaker TKO in the second, but I've got a really strong feeling Rockhold will ruin my trip.

Fight fans generally only remember the last fight a guy was in, so naturally Whittaker will seem like a heavy favourite, but I'm not convinced.
Agree 100%

Thats why I like this fight way more than GSP, it makes me nervous for Robbie like Jacare and Yoel did and i found myself going apeshit again and again.

Whittaker is going to spin that skill.

Contrary to Mr Arm Barbarian's feelings, it's okay to be gay.

Kidding, he's a good guy, he just has a slight like-addiction, which I can understand.
this is kind of a myth. he gets likes because he is fucking awesome.

Ha so it just occurred to me that Whitaker is Australian. It all makes sense now. It's been driving me crazy how he kinda looks "Mexican" but his name isn't.

Rockhold will become the champion again

Rockhold via sub

If Yoel and Jacare can pin this guy down to the mat I don't think Rockhold will do it either.

Back