Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
gastelum, brunson, and weidman all deserve it more. sitting on the couch for a year and fighting a barely ranked opponent should never award you a title shot.

W w w w whaaaaat? Weidman who just went 1-3 in his last 4, with the W being over WW Gastelum who still dropped him hard?

gpjxR_s-200x150.gif

What I'm saying is the difference between Rockhold and Whittaker seems smaller than the difference between Rockhold and Bisping.
Oh I know. I thought the same thing, thats why I looked it up. Wasn't trying to say or prove that you were wrong or anything.

Crazy how Robert went from promising prospect to favorite over Rockhold who was being called best MW ever skill wise on here, in just 2 fights.

i dunno, maybe if he was staying active like those other guys he would have picked up some more losses by now. i hate the idea of awarding cowardice/laziness. yeah, it's better than having a division totally derailed ala mcgregor, but that don't make it totally okay neither.

Brunson got wrecked by Whittaker just last year. He beat Machida and a guy who split decisioned Rashad. Nobody wants to see Brunson with a title shot lol.

Gastelum turned down a Romero fight lol. He doesn't want the MW belt. He probably wants to go back to WW.

Weidman got his shit beat in by Luke and Romero turned him into a stroke victim.

Rockhold's loss was a flukey KO to a guy on short notice.

Rockhold vs Whittaker is clearly the fight to make. They've never fought and both have beaten elite competition to get where they are unlike the other guys you mentioned.

i got whittaker via north-south choke, maybe twister.

Brunson got wrecked by Whittaker just last year. He beat Machida and a guy who split decisioned Rashad. Nobody wants to see Brunson with a title shot lol.

i don't give a fuck about what people want to see. anyway, just your entirely unjustified opinion.

Gastelum turned down a Romero fight lol. He doesn't want the MW belt. He probably wants to go back to WW.

a dumb rumor gossiped about by retards

Weidman got his shit beat in by Luke and Romero turned him into a stroke victim.

Rockhold's loss was a flukey KO to a guy on short notice.

Rockhold vs Whittaker is clearly the fight to make. They've never fought and both have beaten elite competition to get where they are unlike the other guys you mentioned.

again, since you all are so fucking stupid it needs to be repeated multiple times, it's easy as fuck not to lose when you sit on the couch for a year. rockhold hasn't fought elite competition since before he got koed by michael fucking bisping. And it's easy as fuck not to lose when you don't fight.

Whittaker will make Rockhold pay for having shitty defense.

Have to go with the jiu jitsu of Rockhold but Whittaker by KO is my pick

finally some legitimacy to the middleweight belt. cant wait for this fight!

Back