Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
Farken Straya Cunt! Robbo to send him to Disneyland.

Why is Rockhold getting a title shot after being ktfo by Bisping.. crying and runnin away to model for 18 months.. then beating a guy most people had never heard off in his UFC debut..

The guy isn't some multi time defending champ like Silva either.. he literally lost it in his first defence

Why is Rockhold getting a title shot after being ktfo by Bisping.. crying and runnin away to model for 18 months.. then beating a guy most people had never heard off in his UFC debut..

The guy isn't some multi time defending champ like Silva either.. he literally lost it in his first defence
Who else should fight whittaker? Dont you dont dare say gastelum

Contrary to the belief that only males can use the internet...
View attachment 311665
okp66FD.gif

I see a few competitive rounds before rockhold gasses and gets overwhelmed.

Who else should fight whittaker? Dont you dont dare say gastelum

gastelum, brunson, and weidman all deserve it more. sitting on the couch for a year and fighting a barely ranked opponent should never award you a title shot.

I have never seen rockhold gas before... and he has had a couple 5 rounders as i recall

not since usada. he had the weidman fight where he looked like shit and tired as fuck but, fortunately for him, weidman looked (and has continued to look) even worse, and then he was knocked out by bisping in one round, and then struggled with branch for a round and a half before the barely ranked opponent gassed out worse.

gastelum, brunson, and weidman all deserve it more. sitting on the couch for a year and fighting a barely ranked opponent should never award you a title shot.
I think rockhold deserves it most. Yeah he got caught by bisping but he also wrecked bisping in the first fight. He smashed weidman as well.

We have seen way, way worse title shots given. And recently too. We should just be glad this division is finally back on track

not since usada. he had the weidman fight where he looked like shit and tired as fuck but, fortunately for him, weidman looked (and has continued to look) even worse, and then he was knocked out by bisping in one round, and then struggled with branch for a round and a half before the barely ranked opponent gassed out worse.
So... everyone at middleweight has no gas then? Or just whittaker

I think rockhold deserves it most. Yeah he got caught by bisping but he also wrecked bisping in the first fight. He smashed weidman as well.

We have seen way, way worse title shots given. And recently too. We should just be glad this division is finally back on track

i dunno, maybe if he was staying active like those other guys he would have picked up some more losses by now. i hate the idea of awarding cowardice/laziness. yeah, it's better than having a division totally derailed ala mcgregor, but that don't make it totally okay neither.

It seems Rockholds hairline recedes with every passing month

i dunno, maybe if he was staying active like those other guys he would have picked up some more losses by now. i hate the idea of awarding cowardice/laziness.

you're gonna have to explain that one, hoss.
Cowardice? WTF? Realistically, romero should get the shot against whittaker given his body of work and close but clear loss to the champ recently. But nobody wants to see rematches. The rockhold fight makes sense.

I said no on has gas at middleweight cause i was being humorous... you said rockhold branch and weidman have shit gas so i exaggerated and grouped all of middleweight with no gas tank

Whittaker is my favourite fighter. I want to see an Australian champ [I know technically he is, but it's not the same as winning the real title fight].

That said, Luke is criminally underrated due to slacking off against a guy he already destroyed. The reality is, he's a very dangerous match-up for Whittaker.

Against Bobby, he'll have a big reach advantage - He doesn't rush in, he has a higher striking output than Romero, and if he does get him down, his BJJ top game is extremely dangerous. Far more so than Romero's.

I'll be flying to Perth for the fight, I'll be predicting a Whittaker TKO in the second, but I've got a really strong feeling Rockhold will ruin my trip.

Fight fans generally only remember the last fight a guy was in, so naturally Whittaker will seem like a heavy favourite, but I'm not convinced.

Incredible fight.. One thing you dont want is Luke Rockhold on top of you.
You also dont want to get into a boxing match in MMA glove with Bobby Knuckles.

Back