Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

And Big Foot and Flat earth is up there as absurd.

Bigfoot isn't really all that absurd when you actually research it. Most people simply don't, so they're mislead by the unfortunate prevalence of hoaxery associated with it. The foremost expert on chimpanzees in the entire world, Jane Goodall, is a believer.

No, I already addressed this.

That buy accounts for just the AA trading on one day.

Show me a source that directly addresses, these two anomalies?

• Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.
  • Merrill Lynch & Co, with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day (a 1200% increase). When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by "insiders", their profit would have been about $5.5 million.

What the fuck would $6 million dollars be to Wall Street big wigs? Why would they blow up the Twin Towers and their working quarters and coworkers when they can just wait till Christmas and get a bonus 4 times that?

If you had insider information on something like 9/11, put options aren't the get rich scheme.

Rip brought it up, you were white knighting for Obama.
No I brought it up.
Rip responded to my post
I responded to Rip.

Post #12 - I bring up Birtherism
Post #15 - Rip quotes post #12 and responds with a picture that says Obama was born in Kenya

What the fuck would $6 million dollars be to Wall Street big wigs? Why would they blow up the Twin Towers and their working quarters and coworkers when they can just wait till Christmas and get a bonus 4 times that?

If you had insider information on something like 9/11, put options aren't the get rich scheme.

As the theory goes, the options were not the actual motivations behind the attack, just a nice false-flag bonus.

Has there been a investigation into whether there is more to be found?

You seemed to have moved goal posts here.

I said their is reason to investigate further. You respond that I am a nutter. Now you are saying that I need to show you more then 6 million dollars in potential fraud that would require for-knowledge of the event to even occur.

Has there been a investigation into whether there is more to be found?

You seemed to have moved goal posts here.

I said their is reason to investigate further. You respond that I am a nutter. Now you are saying that I need to show you more then 6 million dollars in potential fraud that would require for-knowledge of the event to even occur.
There is nothing to investigate. They're trades on a public exchange with a record of buyers and sellers. Nothing incognito.

There is nothing to investigate. They're trades on a public exchange with a record of buyers and sellers. Nothing incognito.
hqdefault.jpg

The JFK one is most I intriguing for me, because it happened in front of our eyes and yet we may never know the full story

We know the whole story, but people just can't accept it.

Two more classics from the WR are the one about Barbara Bush being Alistair Crowley's daughter and @Trollgrappler's theory that Rick Perry had the 2012 GOP nomination locked up because he let himself get passed around by the elders of the party. WR GOAT quote: "Most high-level politicians are (gay or bisexual). That is how they get where they are."

Character assassination of MLK too..

A black leader was very dangerous to the establishment. Bobby Seale and Malcolm were very dangerous. Huey can kiss my ass. Bad dude.

The Black Panthers grew too fast and there were people not vetted correctly. Too bad because in Oakland The Black Panthers feed school kids(white ones also) when they were hungry.

I'll always appreciate Malcolm's realization that color is not the issue. He realized this and it probably got him killed.
It's always socio-economic. Money.

I'll leave you with a cool ass song from that time.

Bigfoot isn't really all that absurd when you actually research it. Most people simply don't, so they're mislead by the unfortunate prevalence of hoaxery associated with it. The foremost expert on chimpanzees in the entire world, Jane Goodall, is a believer.

If we can't find them, how do they find each other to fuck?

We exterminated wolves off the lower 48 at one point in time, but nobody can catch an 8 foot ape?

I believe pedophile rings with connections to the highest level of politicians and media are a thing, so they can obstruct or avoid investigations.
That doesn't mean every theory about pedo rings is true, obviously, but I'm afraid it's not that uncommon.

Have you read "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant?

If not, I would highly recommend it - it's very well done, and pretty objective, ie., the guy doesn't go into crazy CT's, just tries to track down people who were involved in the infamous Omaha Nebraska pedo ring and goes over many of the court documents that charged the original kids who testified with perjury. Pretty eye-opening on how they were shut down completely by the state.

That's the key. There's certainly enough room for a family of apes to hide, but not a sustainable population.

Western colonialism was unprecedented caused everything in history, including events which predated it by 3000 years.

Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Energy.

The FDA supervised the destruction of his accumulators and research material (essentially, they book burned). He died behind bars on a contempt of court charge.

This is some very interesting stuff. I think I'll dig a little deeper.

We exterminated wolves off the lower 48 at one point in time, but nobody can catch an 8 foot ape?

And guess how wolves survived? They learned to avoid us.

Plenty of people have crossed paths with them. Nobody has delivered a body to mainstream scientists. By and large mainstream scientists aren't even looking for it - only a minority are. With a fully committed effort, we likely would.

The unfortunate stigmatization due to hoaxery has made their discovery much less likely to happen. It is not a fair assessment to say that we can't find them. Only that we haven't.

Which is probably a good thing, to be honest.

Last edited:
I haven't paid any attention to the new flat earth theories. I probably should check it out, I just don't see how it can make any tasty arguments.. Maybe I'm wrong.
flat earth is now semi spherical, and eventually it may be round at some point <41>

And guess how wolves survived? They learned to avoid us.

Plenty of people have crossed paths with them. Nobody has delivered a body to mainstream scientists. By and large mainstream scientists aren't even looking for it - only a minority are. With a fully committed effort, we likely would.

The unfortunate stigmatization due to hoaxery has mad their discovery much less likely to happen. It is not a fair assessment to say that we can't find them. Only that we haven't.

Which is probably a good thing, to be honest.

No way. You have to be kidding.

Back