Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

While not such a conspiracy the CIA and j Edgar taking down the Black Panthers was pretty fucked up.

There was outright death squad shit done.
Character assassination of MLK too..

Mine? The fact you have been left to troll here without repercussions.

I assume you are just like that entity that SD has accepted. I don't dislike you BTW you are just frustrating.
I'm not trolling, this thread is even about conspiracies.

Pickelgate.

Jimmy Kimmel op

Do you even know what a put option does?

It was part of a hedging strategy, from one institutional investor. He also BOUGHT over 100,000 shares.

If it was a get rich quick off 9/11 scheme, he would have shorted the stock.

This is just like the Kennedy EO you nuts think killed the FED, when Kennedy actually gave them more power. You guys just....don't know.

LOL, yes I do know that, and so does Max Kizer, and the PHD's experts with a peer reviewed study cited in that article that know far more about financial markets then you ever could.

It is interesting!

Hey RIP,
Have you considered the idea that the old testament God, angels, watchers, etc. were an alien race manipulating human civilization?
When you read the books of Enoch and Book of Jubilee's, it almost holds some water.
(no disrespect intended)

Why are you so sure? Typo, Michelle mispoke.... All of your arguments lend to another CT, that modern presidents are groomed by the Bilderbergs, from early on, to fill their desired goal. If that were true, maybe he didn't have fool to the smartest people in the government, just the people.
I am pretty dam sure because it is the simplest explanation.

So you think Obama was born in Kenya but the Bilderberger deep state created a fake identity for him so that they could instal him as President? If this were true, why wouldn't they just find someone who was born here and skip the nuisance associated with creating a fake birth .

Hey RIP,
Have you considered the idea that the old testament God, angels, watchers, etc. were an alien race manipulating human civilization?
When you read the books of Enoch and Book of Jubilee's, it almost holds some water.
(no disrespect intended)
I don't think they were aliens. I think it was fallen angels, nephilem, demons and the good angels.

It's a fact that he was assassinated.

The Philadelphia Experiment is a fun one.

I don't know if it counts, but I've always thought the story of Frederich Valentich was really interesting (obviously not a real UFO abduction, though).
I had to wiki Frederich Valentich, it is interesting. Remind me of the "Foo Fighters" during WWII, which were pretty crazy reports, not to out do "Battle of Los Angela's".
Philadelphia experiment is interesting, but iv'e found the debunking to be pretty solid in the face of the "rumors" about the ship.

I don't think they were aliens. I think it was fallen angels, nephilem, demons and the good angels.
Have you read the books of Enoch and the book of Jubilee's?

It is interesting!

michael_j_smith_compared.jpg

judith-resniks.jpg

judith-resniks2.jpg

judith-resniks15.jpg

I am pretty dam sure because it is the simplest explanation.

So you think Obama was born in Kenya but the Bilderberger deep state created a fake identity for him so that they could instal him as President? If this were true, why wouldn't they just find someone who was born here and skip the nuisance associated with creating a fake birth .
I don't really believe it, but it IS a conspiracy theory, and this is a conspiracy theory thread. Obama will survive a few minutes without you gargling his ball bag and having some fun with the CT theories.

I don't really believe it, but it IS a conspiracy theory, and this is a conspiracy theory thread. Obama will survive a few minutes without you gargling his ball bag and having some fun with the CT theories.
You should take your own advice, because as you say this is a CT thread and so I mentioned a popular CT.

LOL, yes I do know that, and so does Max Kizer, and the PHD's experts with a peer reviewed study cited in that article that know far more about financial markets then you ever could.

Keizer is insane. I used to see him shitting himself daily on Alex Jones's show in 2008-2010, talking about how stocks would go to zero, and gold to $100,000.

Don't appeal to academia, because 99% don't agree with you.

The economist golden calf had no reason to run a statistical model that showed the options trading was highly unusual - it was. But U.S. intllligence found the one guy who was responsible for 95% of it, and it was innocuous. If it was a way to profit off 9/11, it was a weird strategy...but you don't know what put options are for.

Keizer is insane. I used to see him shitting himself daily on Alex Jones's show in 2008-2010, talking about how stocks would go to zero, and gold to $100,000.

Don't appeal to academia, because 99% don't agree with you.

The economist golden calf had no reason to run a statistical model that showed the options trading was highly unusual - it was. But U.S. intllligence found the one guy who was responsible for 95% of it, and it was innocuous. If it was a way to profit off 9/11, it was a weird strategy...but you don't know what put options are for.

No, I already addressed this.

That buy accounts for just the AA trading on one day.

Show me a source that directly addresses, these two anomalies?

• Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.
  • Merrill Lynch & Co, with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day (a 1200% increase). When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by "insiders", their profit would have been about $5.5 million.

Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Energy.

The FDA supervised the destruction of his accumulators and research material (essentially, they book burned). He died behind bars on a contempt of court charge.

I train 10th Planet so I believe everything Eddie Bravo does.

You should take your own advice, because as you say this is a CT thread and so I mentioned a popular CT.
Rip brought it up, you were white knighting for Obama.

Back