Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

I've only read the books and listened to his talks, I'll have to watch that. Where can I find it?
I think its on Amazon Prime, might be on Netflix, but I dl'ed it from a special site ;-)

This movie is just about the hunters, as when a hunter goes missing, you know shit went wrong and got weird. It's interesting to hear from search and rescue and the hunting buddies and such. There seems to be strong correlations being made to the paranormal from a few people involved in these cases too.

I think its on Amazon Prime, might be on Netflix, but I dl'ed it from a special site ;-)

This movie is just about the hunters, as when a hunter goes missing, you know shit went wrong and got weird. It's interesting to hear from search and rescue and the hunting buddies and such. There seems to be strong correlations being made to the paranormal from a few people involved in these cases too.

That's fucked up I got to pay when I donated to the production of the film. :rolleyes:

My conspiracy theory is that most politicians and news outlets are on the same side and just try and get us to argue and divide us as a nation while the people at the top do whatever they want while we’re all distracted.

Back