Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

Personally, I am intrigued by the arguments and evidence supporting the theory of an ancient (antediluvian), advanced civilization on Earth.
Secondly, I'd have to admit that I am intrigued by Alien theories, evidence and many of the, otherwise, credible witness testimony of sightings, government cover-ups and unexplained images in ancient art. It seems like a pretty solid argument for the origination's of the Human concept of god, creator etc...

There are a ton out there:
Deep state
JFK
Military industrial complex
Bigfoot
Skin walkers
ghosts
Bilderberg

Please get creative and be honest, fuck the ego's.

My favorite as well. We keep finding things that would take incredible resources/knowledge to do with the technology of today.

The crazy Jewish conspiracy gets me laughing the most.

And Big Foot and Flat earth is up there as absurd.

Bildebrerg isn't a conspiracy though that is proven. corporate elites and the works do meet every year in private.

Wasn't long ago that bilderberg meetings were laughed at as well.

My favorite is 'eurabia'. That within 10 years muslims will be this big majority in europe and russian military will be taken over by Muslims.

My new favorite is white genocide via minority breeding @goldennirvana

But I never said that. This only backs up my argument that you know what I'm saying is true, because you have to distort my views. I am focused both on immigration & birth rates. I am particularly concerned about Muslim immigration and the disastrous effects it will have on Europe.

The Earth is flat and the sun wasn't blocked by the "moon" during the supposed "eclipse".

I am pretty sure there is a war on intelligence and common sense and society is slowly losing.

The government came up with Nascar to keep the south occupied so they would not rise again.

That all non-West African's have Neandrathal DNA perculating inside of them.

Pish-posh, I say!

Russia hacking the election.
I came in here to say exactly this.

The Russian Collusion fantasy is now quite similar to the urban legend that porcupines throw their quills. It isn't true in the slightest, but people just repeat it as if it is, without giving it any critical examination.

Probably the insane Trump Russia conspiracy theories. It’s pathetic to see retards constantly claim somr collusion however it’s entertaining to see the butthurt.

On MLK Day, there will be a major announcement involving the assassinations of MLK, JFK, RFK and Malcolm X, issued by over 50 prominent Americans and historic in nature. You will be able to participate. Details to come!

On MLK Day, there will be a major announcement involving the assassinations of MLK, JFK, RFK and Malcolm X, issued by over 50 prominent Americans and historic in nature. You will be able to participate. Details to come!

<DisgustingHHH>

My personal favorite is 9/11 was an inside job.

It's like you know how Indians have dots on their heads to indicated status

when someone goes all "9/11 was an inside job" you know the person is a moron.

Everytime baby. every single time. 16 years and running. The only good thing about 9/11 is that it helped highlight morons.
It's dodgy
The Pentagon disaster . The room that got destroyed was the $$$ room.
I think they could have prevented it

Back