Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

I think we should definitely have MIC in a class of proven and accepted Conspiracy. See Syria as evidence.

CFR, Tri-lateral, Bilderburg, also belong in their own category I think, in proven, but not generally accepted conspiracy.

Let's call these Tier 1 conspiracies.

I absolutely hate the fact, that if I think their is credible evidence to validate further investigation into 9-11 put option buys, that this means I believe in bigfoot and aliens.

I have aliens as my top of tier 2 conspiracies. A lot of compelling stuff out there on aliens. I don't think I have seen a smoking gun, and really just find the topic interesting, but give it way more credence than shape shifters, ancient civilizations, ghosts, bigfoot, ect.
There's no possible way to not understand the 9/11 options trading in 2017, unless you've never bothered to google it for 5 minutes, or are insane.

This was Obama's Harvard bio. They got this info from somewhere. Probably not Trump.
Obama-Closeup-2.png
A typo / error ; it does happen you know.

So we are to believe this picture and consequently believe Obama bamboozled the entire Intelligence and security apparatus of the United States plus the Republican party.

A typo / error ; it does happen you know.

So we are to believe this picture and consequently believe Obama bamboozled the entire Intelligence and security apparatus of the United States plus the Republican party.

It's funny for Michelle to call Barack's home country Kenya.

If this is the type of thing the Obama's always said, no wonder everyone thinks he's from Kenya.

There's no possible way to not understand the 9/11 options trading in 2017, unless you've never bothered to google it for 5 minutes, or are insane.

These facts?

Among the reports about suspected insider trading which are mentioned in Crossing the Rubicon/From the Wilderness is a list that was published under the heading "Black Tuesday: The World's Largest Insider Trading Scam?" by the Israeli Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism on September 21, 2001:
  • Between September 6 and 7, the CBOE saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these "insiders" would have profited by almost $5 million.
  • On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance; again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent "insiders", they would represent a gain of about $4 million.
  • [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]
  • No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.
  • Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.
  • Merrill Lynch & Co, with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day (a 1200% increase). When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by "insiders", their profit would have been about $5.5 million.
  • European regulators are examining trades in Germany's Munich Re, Switzerland's Swiss Re, and AXA of France, all major reinsurers with exposure to the Black Tuesday disaster. (Note: AXA also owns more than 25% of American Airlines stock, making the attacks a "double whammy" for them.) [17]
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/NC21Dj05.html

Now please, move to providing the source that says market conditions, can explain these buys, and the source that shows one purchase accounting for the AA activity, so that I can move to asking why Continental Airlines doesn't show this same activity, when those same market conditions should effect them as well.

It's funny for Michelle to call Barack's home country Kenya.

She misspoke , everyone misspeaks. She might have meant his paternal ancestral homeland.

So we are to believe that Barack has managed to fool the smartest people in the West, but somehow Michelle slips up.

The JFK one is most I intriguing for me, because it happened in front of our eyes and yet we may never know the full story

JFK. The CIA and collusion with foreign parties is crazy.

The crazy Jewish conspiracy gets me laughing the most. The absurd belief that the Protocols of Zion is real and that Jews somehow are trying to take over the world and are somehow 'managing' just that.

It is just so absurd to me and ignores reality of how small the Jewish population and how oppressed they are throughout history and still are.

And Big Foot and Flat earth is up there as absurd.

Bildebrerg isn't a conspiracy though that is proven. corporate elites and the works do meet every year in private.
The fact that Bilderberg exists is not a conspiracy theory, but do they have some nefarious scheme to shape society, dumb down the population through propaganda and by adding chemicals to food, water, vaccines and all of that other, delicious, poppycock certainly is.

It's a thread about conspiracies.
What's your favorite conspiracies Buck?

Mine? The fact you have been left to troll here without repercussions.

I assume you are just like that entity that SD has accepted. I don't dislike you BTW you are just frustrating.

new flat earthers
I haven't paid any attention to the new flat earth theories. I probably should check it out, I just don't see how it can make any tasty arguments.. Maybe I'm wrong.

Pickelgate.

Jimmy Kimmel op
These facts?

Among the reports about suspected insider trading which are mentioned in Crossing the Rubicon/From the Wilderness is a list that was published under the heading "Black Tuesday: The World's Largest Insider Trading Scam?" by the Israeli Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism on September 21, 2001:
  • Between September 6 and 7, the CBOE saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these "insiders" would have profited by almost $5 million.
  • On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance; again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent "insiders", they would represent a gain of about $4 million.
  • [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]
  • No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.
  • Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.
  • Merrill Lynch & Co, with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day (a 1200% increase). When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by "insiders", their profit would have been about $5.5 million.
  • European regulators are examining trades in Germany's Munich Re, Switzerland's Swiss Re, and AXA of France, all major reinsurers with exposure to the Black Tuesday disaster. (Note: AXA also owns more than 25% of American Airlines stock, making the attacks a "double whammy" for them.) [17]
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/NC21Dj05.html

Now please, move to providing the source that says market conditions, can explain these buys, and the source that shows one purchase accounting for the AA activity, so that I can move to asking why Continental Airlines doesn't show this same activity, when those same market conditions should effect them as well.
Do you even know what a put option does?

It was part of a hedging strategy, from one institutional investor. He also BOUGHT over 100,000 shares.

If it was a get rich quick off 9/11 scheme, he would have shorted the stock.

This is just like the Kennedy EO you nuts think killed the FED, when Kennedy actually gave them more power. You guys just....don't know.

She misspoke , everyone misspeaks. She might have meant his paternal ancestral homeland.

So we are to believe that Barack has managed to fool the smartest people in the West, but somehow Michelle slips up.
Why are you so sure? Typo, Michelle mispoke.... All of your arguments lend to another CT, that modern presidents are groomed by the Bilderbergs, from early on, to fill their desired goal. If that were true, maybe he didn't have fool to the smartest people in the government, just the people.

That's the spirit Buck. It's not a "hate on RIP" thread.

While not such a conspiracy the CIA and j Edgar taking down the Black Panthers was pretty fucked up.

There was outright death squad shit done.

Back