Opinion What's your favorite conspiracy / crackpot theory?

So is the aggregate area of Canadian forest that no man in recorded history has ever foot explored. It's roughly the size of India.

The designated wilderness in the US is roughly the land area of California. That doesn't include all kinds of rural land that is very much forested, but simply isn't designated wilderness for various reasons, such as being private lands.

Shit, you could crash a small plane in the PNW with no one ever finding it, despite knowing you flew out that way.

Check the missing 411 documentary just to see how many humans still go missing out in the woods, never to be found.

Sure, the US is well developed, but if you think there isn't still a ton of forest in N America for animals to hide within, you need to think again.
Spewing the facts from moms basement. No one who has ever been challenged by nature could be so condescending about it.
He needs to see the Rockies for real. Or maybe hike the Grand Canyon for a week.

Of course. No animal on earth is capable of avoiding humans, amirite?

http://www.missionwolf.org/page/wild-wolf-history/

We had to wage a war on wolves to eradicate them from US states. Yet they persevered by retreating to denser forests and holding out there until we ceased in our efforts.
Right, and they wouldn't have held out if we didn't cease our efforts decades ago.

I'm not shitting on them, I love wolves, along with red foxes and dogs, they're my favorite animals. But they're incredibly easy to track down and hunt. Go up in a helicopter with modern technology...boom. We catch them all the time to tag them too.

Point is, wolves are resilient animals. That weigh about 100 pounds depending on the type. A bipedal ape that weighs hundreds of pounds would need to live in an environment that would open itself up to human contact. It wouldn't be able to avoid contact...not just the living members but the dead.

We find early hominids that lived 1 million years ago, but can't find Bigfoot? Not happening. It doesn't exist.

So is the aggregate area of Canadian forest that no man in recorded history has ever foot explored. It's roughly the size of India.

The designated wilderness in the US is roughly the land area of California. That doesn't include all kinds of rural land that is very much forested, but simply isn't designated wilderness for various reasons, such as being private lands.

Shit, you could crash a small plane in the PNW with no one ever finding it, despite knowing you flew out that way.

Check the missing 411 documentary just to see how many humans still go missing out in the woods, never to be found.

Sure, the US is well developed, but if you think there isn't still a ton of forest in N America for animals to hide within, you need to think again. Simply being habitually nocturnal would significantly reduce the number of possible interactions with humans, as we're (modern man) horribly inept at dealing with dense forest even in the daytime.

The African Congo 150 years ago was a hell of a lot more wild of a place than modern U.S., but whitey still went in there and found mountain Gorillas. Which were already known, because Africans had their bones.

Bigfoot don't exist! He'd be shot and stuffed long before now if he did.

Right, and they wouldn't have held out if we didn't cease our efforts decades ago.

I'm not shitting on them, I love wolves, along with red foxes and dogs, they're my favorite animals. But they're incredibly easy to track down and hunt. Go up in a helicopter with modern technology...boom. We catch them all the time to tag them too.

Point is, wolves are resilient animals. That weigh about 100 pounds depending on the type. A bipedal ape that weighs hundreds of pounds would need to live in an environment that would open itself up to human contact. It wouldn't be able to avoid contact...not just the living members but the dead.

We find early hominids that lived 1 million years ago, but can't find Bigfoot? Not happening. It doesn't exist.

Once again, it's not that we can't find them, it's that we're not putting in the proper effort to do so (with regards to mainstream science).

Clearly if Sasquatch is an extant mammal, plenty of humans have crossed paths with them, as we have thousands of credible eyewitness reports in addition to a large number of credible prints cast (A fellow by the name of John Green has compiled a database that you're welcome to check out if you're so inclined).

But yea, that you went right back to the "we can't find them" after I've already addressed that, makes me realize that any further conversation about this topic with you is futile. Your mind is completely made up on this matter, clearly. Have a nice day.

Spewing the facts from moms basement. No one who has ever been challenged by nature could be so condescending about it.
He needs to see the Rockies for real. Or maybe hike the Grand Canyon for a week.

What it comes down to is that these fellas simply haven't done their homework, so they scoff at the idea from a position of ignorance. I can't really blame them I guess, as the phenomena is riddled with hoaxery, which is quite the deterrent.

What would hiking the Grand Canyon teach me about Bigfoot? Getting a bunch of blisters on my feet won't make him materialize.

There are scientists for this sort of stuff. That's how they know X number of Grizzly Bears live in Montana.

We're not talking about a deep sea creature, or a small insect or even a small bird, but a giant bipedal ape. Like, the only land animal that would have a harder time hiding would be what? An elephant? It's not real!

The African Congo 150 years ago was a hell of a lot more wild of a place than modern U.S., but whitey still went in there and found mountain Gorillas. Which were already known, because Africans had their bones.

Bigfoot don't exist! He'd be shot and stuffed long before now if he did.

Might interest you to know that the foremost expert on chimpanzees in the entire world believes they exist. And she knows a lot more than you or I do about primates in Africa.

What it comes down to is that these fellas simply haven't done their homework, so they scoff at the idea from a position of ignorance. I can't really blame them I guess, as the phenomena is riddled with hoaxery, which is quite the deterrent.
hah! The main basis for Bigfoot is a famous video which was faked.

Scientists say there is no supporting data of any merit, so, actually, I'm not the one arguing from a position of ignorance. You're the one with the fringe beliefs.

hah! The main basis for Bigfoot is a famous video which was faked.

Scientists say there is no supporting data of any merit, so, actually, I'm not the one arguing from a position of ignorance. You're the one with the fringe beliefs.

This post makes it even more clear to me that you haven't done your research.

This post makes it even more clear to me that you haven't done your research.

There's a reason Bigfoot is found under cryptozoology, and American folklore, and it isn't because I didn't do my homework.

It's because you're gullible.

There's a reason Bigfoot is found under cryptozoology, and American folklore, and it isn't because I didn't do my homework.

It's because you're gullible.

It falls under cryptozoology simply because its existence is disputable.

Nevertheless, you haven't done your homework, and you and I both know it.

This was Obama's Harvard bio. They got this info from somewhere. Probably not Trump.
Obama-Closeup-2.png

Lol. I love how someone bullshitting to get affirmative action points is beyond the realm of possibility. The lie is the only thing never taken seriously by those looking to affirm their own projections. hahahahaha.

There is zero evidence of Bigfoot. The two men who performed the hoax admitted it was not authentic, under oath, and were busted for a fake check or some such shit they used to buy the camera they shot the Bigfoot stuff on.

I always enjoyed the CT that dinosaurs still exist in the jungles of Congo. It's the African version of Bigfoot. Plenty of videos on-line that are hilarious to watch.

Gotta check that one out.

To answer ts

My favourite lately is flat earth.

Funny how ppl get triggered over that one.

It falls under cryptozoology because it's unscientific. It's pseudoscience junk.

There is no homework available, because it isn't a real subject of study anymore than the fountain of youth.

There is zero evidence of Bigfoot. The two men who performed the hoax admitted it was not authentic, under oath, and were busted for a fake check or some such shit they used to buy the camera they shot the Bigfoot stuff on.

What hoax are you talking about?

If you're referring to the PG film, you might want to check you facts again - because even with regards to that you'd be wrong in what you're claiming. Neither Gimlin nor Patterson ever admitted to it being a hoax, although it's definitely disputable as to whether not it was.

It falls under cryptozoology because it's unscientific. It's pseudoscience junk.

There is no homework available, because it isn't a real subject of study anymore than the fountain of youth.

Lmao. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify your self imposed ignorance on the matter.

BearGrounds still letting people know he's dumb I see.

"You haven't done your homework!"

"Show me the evidence."

"Um uh um there's no reason to not believe because monkey experts and the ocean is big...."

I believe the government has come up with fairytales about forest apes to distract its citizens from the truth about flying turtles.

The sky is unexplored and there's no proof they don't exist!!!

Back