what is the worst kind of douchebag

I was thinking that too, but it wasn't specifically listed among the Hipster db qualities.

Imo if any member of any of the classes of db listed wears a man bun, that alone is enough to propel himself and his db group into worst db territory.

my friend who stays with me has a manbun an i can confirm an give you a rundown how douche he is.

and he more like that now because he has a manbun, he actually thinks he's awesome an as fuck an his manbun is strapped to his ego an his pussy gathering capabilities

Starbuck's mom- does not work, rich husband, has a nanny to take her kids to private school, wears liu liu lemon everything, and always drinking starbucks, and constantly complaining the fine food market does not have fresh lobster in January.

my neighbourhood is crawling with them.
What are you, the landscaper for that neighborhood?

The oakley dad's. These are the fat, out of shape assholes that think they're huge and muscular and call everyone 'big guy' while speaking in the loudest voice possible. I can't fucking stand them. After that it's the white trash wannabe gangster assholes. This thread provided the rage.

Starbuck's mom- does not work, rich husband, has a nanny to take her kids to private school, wears liu liu lemon everything, and always drinking starbucks, and constantly complaining the fine food market does not have fresh lobster in January.

my neighbourhood is crawling with them.
I temporarily forgot about this one. The bored, aggressive housewife.

Hipsters. I want to slap the shit outta them while wearing my Oakleys.
bork1}

if only I was a BBC landscaper in my neighbourhood. Would smash all day. I am not though.
So you're the average SMC (Small Mexican Cock) landscaper? Well, that's life, my friend. We all have our strengths and shortcomings. Just gotta roll with it.

The Boston sports douche for me.

So you're the average SMC (Small Mexican Cock) landscaper? Well, that's life, my friend. We all have our strengths and shortcomings. Just gotta roll with it.

I wish I was a mexican. the proficiency to stab someone with a screw driver behind a variety store would be epic!

The oakley dad's. These are the fat, out of shape assholes that think they're huge and muscular and call everyone 'big guy' while speaking in the loudest voice possible. I can't fucking stand them. After that it's the white trash wannabe gangster assholes. This thread provided the rage.
I lol'd hard at "calls everyone big guy".

The accuracy

The Persians and guidos are not looking for fights I assure you. They are harmless. They just want pussy and bling and will go to extraordinary lengths to get it.
Did you watch Jersey Shore? Ronnie was always one punchin' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Back