what is the worst kind of douchebag

This should have been a pick one through # this is douche you will tussle with before entering.

Probably one that doesn't work well... it can get nasty if you know what I mean.

a guy who makes a thread filled with pics of guys is pretty douchey IMO.
maybe not the worst, but right up there.
keep this shit to yourself.

edit: white belt just joined yesterday. says it all. who you used to be, bruh?

Quite touchy for some reason! Hmmmmm.

Sperry's are nice.

Rather!

TS's very specific description of the "hard part haircut douche" seems incredibly personal and reveals that TS has undoubtedly been cuck or beaten up (probably both) by someone who waits tables at BJ's.

Sad.

I think this post more confirms that youre the hardpart haircut douche :/

I have a nearly shaved head. Not my fault TS is projecting his cuckoldry into this thread.

Douchebag confirmed

Cuck confirmed.

Post a pic if yourself for further analyzation

IMG_7224%201_zpswd6byv2u.jpg

Confirmed!

Are you also a waiter?

1)the southern California douche (gym is life, 2k selfies on ig, says "bro" every other word, no matter the setting.)
View attachment 229561 View attachment 229563

the Hipster (organic/vegan. hates everything mainstream. takes polaroid photos, thinks he's an artist.
View attachment 229567 View attachment 229565

the guido (96% of paycheck goes to hair gel, steroids, tanning beds, and the bar.)
View attachment 229569 View attachment 229571

the alternative highschool 7/11 gangster (kicked out of high school, goes to an opportunity school. drops out. hangs out behind 711 selling weed. has been on probation since 2005)
View attachment 229605
View attachment 229575 View attachment 229577

the oakley shade/afflliction tough guy dad who drives a truck
drives a lifted truck with an overdramatic sticker on the back window of his company's logo. tries to intimidate you when you're driving the speed limit in the slow lane by pulling up next to you & telling you to pull off the freeway, like he's going to fight you or something. Heads up... he wont)
View attachment 229579

I want to say congrats on a great thread but fuck me seeing those tools has pissed me off so much i am now angry at you.

I haven't seen a guido in a while , maybe because there are more in New Jersey or east coast . I'm used to the SoCal bros wannabe tapout affliction bros

Fuck y'all I'll fight you in real life I'd eat your hearts like what.

The oakley dad's. These are the fat, out of shape assholes that think they're huge and muscular and call everyone 'big guy' while speaking in the loudest voice possible. I can't fucking stand them. After that it's the white trash wannabe gangster assholes. This thread provided the rage.
Oakley dad tailgated me today.

Couldn't give two fucks about other dudes. Don't have time to waste on something so meaningless.

Fuck y'all I'll fight you in real life I'd eat your hearts like what.

Thanks for the good laugh, what did he think was going to happen when he put sand in his mouth?

As for the topic, the Rich Frat Boys easily make the top, and I have the guidos running a close second, simply due to pure annoyance. Oakley dad makes third, and the rest don't bother me as much. The hipsters can actually be decent people, though, depending on where you find them.

DAT PUSSY AIN'T BOUT DAT PUT SHIT IN YOUR MOUF LIFE:

the alternative highschool 7/11 gangster

Simple because he might commit a crime and brings filth into your neighborhood and is just an in general waste of space.

#2 is the Hipster douchebag. It is hard to respect some bitch made men who have some aversion to working out.

Southern California douche at least is about working out. And Jeff Seid has a killer physique much props to him.

Back