what is the worst kind of douchebag

And yet you all claim on sherdog murica is wonderful......I'm thankful I'm thousands of miles away from cunts like this.

Rednecks in pickup trucks who tail you on the road when you're already going over the limit. I always prey to see them wrapped around a telephone pole

TS's very specific description of the "hard part haircut douche" seems incredibly personal and reveals that TS has undoubtedly been cuck or beaten up (probably both) by someone who waits tables at BJ's.

Sad.

Out of those it's the frat boys.
Meninist neckbeards are the p4p worst tho

TS's very specific description of the "hard part haircut douche" seems incredibly personal and reveals that TS has undoubtedly been cuck or beaten up (probably both) by someone who waits tables at BJ's.

Sad.
U mad he making fun of your super trendy haircut bruh?

You should be scared. Because we will rob you.

And most likely rape you.

rPNCqww.gif

To my mind, the worst sort is the religious moralist who takes a prominent stance denouncing behaviors that he himself indulges in privately.

I don't really have the pick up truck affliction Oakley Dad around here. Arent they just white trash?

Sad.
I think this post more confirms that youre the hardpart haircut douche :/

O
To my mind, the worst sort is the religious moralist who takes a prominent stance denouncing behaviors that he himself indulges in privately.
That's true buy its not only the religious that exhibit that sort of behavior.I can't stand anyone who is overly judemental

Starbuck's mom- does not work, rich husband, has a nanny to take her kids to private school, wears liu liu lemon everything, and always drinking starbucks, and constantly complaining the fine food market does not have fresh lobster in January.

my neighbourhood is crawling with them.

It's a close one, but it has to be between the 7/11 and Oakley Affliction dad.

that falls inline with hipster

I was thinking that too, but it wasn't specifically listed among the Hipster db qualities.

Imo if any member of any of the classes of db listed wears a man bun, that alone is enough to propel himself and his db group into worst db territory.

Back