what is the worst kind of douchebag

a guy who makes a thread filled with pics of guys is pretty douchey IMO.
maybe not the worst, but right up there.
keep this shit to yourself.

edit: white belt just joined yesterday. says it all. who you used to be, bruh?

Go fuck yourself dude. Oh my god people who aren't actually low lives and want to invest in a community are ruining it! More like they're saving it.

Hipster spotted. Go up cycle some wagon wheels for weed eater obstacles.

Lol the works at BJs as a waiter line killed me xD

Hipsters are harmless and can usually become chill with a good conversation.

Oakley Dad... ugh. The idea that someone believes a big truck, a shirt, or a sticker makes them "hard" incites an urge to choke them.

The hard part haircut one doesn't fit in. A haircut is a haircut, not a lifestyle lol. Unless you have dreads maybe.

Armenian bros

x0dKhY5.jpg

2bhE2eM.jpg

high school drop out wanna be gangsters

they are the most likely to be on government assistance while producing more welfare babies

at least the rest contribute some what to the economy

lol Great thread

They all give me douche chills

Rich Frat Boy. All the rest are just different levels of amusing.

Agreed.

The Rich Frat Boy is a danger to himself and others. There are 0 consequences with all of their actions, so they are legit capable of rape or manslaughter/murder.

Armenian bros

x0dKhY5.jpg

2bhE2eM.jpg
they are a variant of the Persian bro. Indian and Lebanese bros follow similar behavior patterns. These are the people that keep the knockoff ///M badge manufacturers in business.

The worse douchebags are the selfish ones that would screw anyone over. Some douchebags aren't even bad guys. Lots of them are fun to even have as acquaintances and hang out with once in a long long time.

nobody man, stop looking at people to criticize them, live your own life and try to be happy man geezzz

Deep V-Neck Douches of a few years back were pretty bad.

f28bfda1-0479-421a-acad-7fa7b11b9206_zps7cb3dc33.jpg

Went to school with double polo douches.
d6.jpg

image+7.jpg

Back