what is the worst kind of douchebag

From my experience the California douche could be very cool and down to earth. Just obsessed with their image.

I was thinking the same thing when reading the OP. While the Cali Douche may be vain. They are for the most part genuine dudes.

What about the douches who wear knit hats in the summer?

Narcissists by far. I'm talking about actual narcissists. Expecially those that hide their narcissism by being superficially nice to everyone.

Oh man so much to love to hate here. Guidos were always kings of douche bag. But Hipsters are really catching up....fucking pussies.

Oakley dads. They're fucking horrible and they're everywhere.

From my experience the California douche could be very cool and down to earth. Just obsessed with their image.

was gonna say the same thing

the california douche is always overly friendly to the point where it can be weird. theyre obsessed with themselves, but arent judgmental about everyone else

oakley dads, "daddys money" kids and hipsters are the ones who constantly criticize everyone else and act superior

1)the southern California douche (gym is life, 2k selfies on ig, says "bro" every other word, no matter the setting.)
View attachment 229561 View attachment 229563

the Hipster (organic/vegan. hates everything mainstream. takes polaroid photos, thinks he's an artist.
View attachment 229567 View attachment 229565

the guido (96% of paycheck goes to hair gel, steroids, tanning beds, and the bar.)
View attachment 229569 View attachment 229571

the alternative highschool 7/11 gangster (kicked out of high school, goes to an opportunity school. drops out. hangs out behind 711 selling weed. has been on probation since 2005)
View attachment 229605
View attachment 229575 View attachment 229577

the oakley shade/afflliction tough guy dad who drives a truck
drives a lifted truck with an overdramatic sticker on the back window of his company's logo. tries to intimidate you when you're driving the speed limit in the slow lane by pulling up next to you & telling you to pull off the freeway, like he's going to fight you or something. Heads up... he wont)
View attachment 229579
Gangster all the way.

I have a few friends of those types - rich frat boy literally carried only $50 or $100 bills in his Louis Vuitton wallet. He almost always had cocaine on him. Persian bro with BMW was cool with me, he brought me to his hookah lounge in Queens a few times. Boston frat douche who is actually one of my best friends. Not a Guido but he is a huge douche bag.

The closest I know to the affliction wearing, Oakley glasses big truck driving dude is an Emergency room doctor from Iowa. I met him through mutual friends and he shared some Pink Molly with us. He had a fine ass b*tch on his arm.

The only people I would never hang out with are the hipster f*gs. I tried and we never have anything in common.

I'll go with the Affliction dad simply because he should know better at that age and will most likely raise cunty kids too.

also want to point out the "california bro" is a picture of jeff seid whos from washington

jeff pls go

Narcissists by far. I'm talking about actual narcissists. Expecially those that hide their narcissism by being superficially nice to everyone.

Is it especially Narcissistic of me to think this post is directed at me while I'm sure we've never interacted?

How did your run of the mill thugish black dude not make this list.

I'm legitimately scared of them.

Thuggish black/hispanic/white guys can be more scumbags than douchebags, generally. I think that the latter isn't as bad, imo.

Thuggish black/spanish/white guys can be more scumbags than douchebags, generally. I think that the latter isn't as bad, imo.

I see them being on the same spectrum just scumbags are a couple of orders of magnitude worse.

Back