What if PRIME Shogun vs jon Jones???

huh?
You cant get busted if you werent tested
Pride didnt test for steroids they encouraged it
So he's never been busted for cheating, but Jones has been busted 2x. Thank you.

Jones had been doing MMA for 2 years. 24 months before he beat the soul out of the 29 year old champ Shogun

22187.2.jpg

mma_shogun_jones2x_576.jpg

22186.2.jpg

jon.jpg

Jones-Shogun-UFC128-1.jpg

jon-jones-vs-mauricio-shogun.jpg

So he's never been busted for cheating, but Jones has been busted 2x. Thank you.

huh?
Against DC.

What does that have to do with uncompromising ass whopping he gave Shogun?

Pride issued steroids.
When Jones killed Shogun neither tested positive under those testing standards....

LMAO!!

An excuse sheet?
Well in Shoguns own words "I was in the best shape of my life" against Jones

Doesnt matter, he didnt hit Jones ONCE in their entire fight, just got COMPLETELY decimated

So of he was was 4 times the fighter, hed hit Jones 4 times?

LMAO!!

An excuse sheet?

Doesnt matter, he didnt hit Jones ONCE in their entire fight, just got COMPLETELY decimated

Shogun had many surgeries before the fight, including 3 knee surgeries and over a decade of MMA. not excuses, just facts.

But fanboys can´t be objective. So. GTFO

tenor.gif

Shogun had many surgeries before the fight, including 3 knee surgeries and over a decade of MMA. not excuses, just facts.

But fanboys can´t be objective. So. GTFO

tenor.gif

Shoguns own words , he was in the best shape of his life.
his life

ultimately doesn't matter. Shogun and Jones aren't in the same league their fight wasn't a fight, it was a one sided beat down.

LMAO!!

An excuse sheet?

""I was in the best shape of my life""

U really have 2 lol at this... Some fans are borderline... dunno...

#ThisWasTheBestCampOfMyLife
#I´veNeverTrainerThisHardB4
#I´veNeverBeenSoFocussed

""I was in the best shape of my life""

U really have 2 lol at this... Some fans are borderline... dunno...

#I´veNeverBeenSoFocussed

Those were Shogun words after the fight, I'd take the words of the actual fighter over fans who fantasize he could beat an obviously unbeatable opponent

again it doesn't matter.

Jones issued a one sided, uncompromising beat down to Shogun.

Shogun offered nothing in retaliation and ultimately begged the referee to save him from Jones ruthless assault.

The two fighters just aren't remotely in the same league as evident in their "fight"

Those were Shogun words after the fight, I'd take the words of the actual fighter over fans who fantasize he could beat an obviously unbeatable opponent

again it doesn't matter.

Jones issued a one sided, uncompromising beat down to Shogun.

Shogun offered nothing in retaliation and ultimately begged the referee to save him from Jones ruthless assault.

The two fighters just aren't remotely in the same league as evident in their "fight"
#I´veNeverBeenSoFocussed

He also just came off 3 knee operations in 3 years right before he fought Jones. That was a slow, broken down, less explosive version that Jones fought
The point being, Shogun was still elite. Don’t act like he was washed up. He was a UFC champion. Was he as good as his Pride days pre-knee injury? Sure, maybe not. It doesn’t really matter though. Jones would smash any version of Shogun.

All fighters said that in almost every fight.

<[analyzed}>

after they get destroyed??

Many fighters have excuses why . Rampage,Penn, Rockhold come to momd

Shogun knew he faced a superior martial artist and was honest in his crushing obliteration

after they get destroyed??

Many fighters have excuses why . Rampage,Penn, Rockhold come to momd

Shogun knew he faced a superior martial artist and was honest in his crushing obliteration
lmao... Besides the multiple surgeries, Shogun was so much in his fookin 'prime' during his UFC run that he had to hire a nutritionist jus´b4 the Lidell fight...

Oh...what a shape...

lmao... Besides the multiple surgeries, Shogun was so much in his fookin 'prime' during his UFC run that he had to hire a nutritionist jus´b4 the Lidell fight...

Oh...what a shape...

I don't remember what shape he was against Liddell

But Shogun said he was in the best shape of his life when Jones flawlessly destroyed him

Last edited:
Actually he doesn't. He is usually anywhere between 215-225LBs on fight night. And fuck off with that 6 inches taller shit. Like i said, its called WEIGHT classes, not height classes.
Fuck off hu... Nice. He guarantee weighs over 225 on fight night, but regardless I was saying he is big.. Not heavier. His reach is a huge advantage, as is the juice he has been on constantly. Can't say if shogun was ever juiced because u like Jones he never failed a test. Shogun doesn't put on 20 lbs or more between weigh in and fight. Jones is a big guy... And could easily be a Hw. Fedor fought around 225 his whole prime... He didn't cut to 205 to beat up smaller guys. Not just Jones but lots of fighters do this like gsp, a Silva. Khabib, Conor ever.. They drop tons to fight smaller guys. This is what's wrong with the weigh ins done how they currently are. I tend to agree with cro cop. .. Hws are the guys who fight the fight... 60 lbs class.. If Jones fights and wins Ina decent Hw division it would be more impressive than dropping 25 lbs to fight 205ers.

At what fucking point does any Shogun get roid monster jones down long enough to soccer kick / stomp him?

That crazy height and reach advantage is real.

Fuck off hu... Nice. He guarantee weighs over 225 on fight night, but regardless I was saying he is big.. Not heavier. His reach is a huge advantage, as is the juice he has been on constantly. Can't say if shogun was ever juiced because u like Jones he never failed a test. Shogun doesn't put on 20 lbs or more between weigh in and fight. Jones is a big guy... And could easily be a Hw. Fedor fought around 225 his whole prime... He didn't cut to 205 to beat up smaller guys. Not just Jones but lots of fighters do this like gsp, a Silva. Khabib, Conor ever.. They drop tons to fight smaller guys. This is what's wrong with the weigh ins done how they currently are. I tend to agree with cro cop. .. Hws are the guys who fight the fight... 60 lbs class.. If Jones fights and wins Ina decent Hw division it would be more impressive than dropping 25 lbs to fight 205ers.
You Sherdog OG’s still serving up that “Fedor was a MW fighting at HW” bullshit lol

Btw, Anderson Silva went UP in his career. He’s fought at WW, MW, and LHW.

Chin - Jones
Cardio - Jones
Size - Jones
Striking - Jones
Grappling - Jones
Submissions - Jones

Please explain to me how
"Submissions - Jones"

U obviously dont know what u´re talkin´ about.

Back